What do you dream about?

What do you dream about?

One time I dreamed I got kidnapped and forced to eat pumpkin bread that used people as an ingredient and it was garnished with a severed finger. It tasted good

bump

I don't usually dream and when I do I'll barely remember any of it.

I dream about being loved ...

The most recent one I can remember was of me fucking my best friend and her fucking me back with an even bigger dick.
I don't have sexual dreams often, usually they're abstract and tied into high school in some way, but that one was just straight up fucking and getting fucked by my futa best friend.

I had a dream once that Bruce Springsteen came into the Barnes & Noble I used to work at and asked if we carried any copies of "Mein Kampf". It turned out we only had one copy left in stock, so he purchased it. Nearly on his way out, there was this little boy who looked no older than 12 years old who began to cry. When Springsteen walked up to him and asked what was wrong the little boy replied that he had been saving up all the money he earned from his lemonade stand and was hoping to buy that copy of "Mein Kampf". Springsteen smiled at the little boy, rustled his hair and handed the copy of "Mein Kampf" he'd just bought down to him. As the little boy grinned from cheek to cheek and wiped away the tears he exclaimed with joy "Thank you so so much Mr. Springsteen, this was the nicest thing anyone's done for me ever! Heil Hitler, Mr. Springsteen!" Before exiting the revolving glass doors, Springsteen turned back, nodded at the little boy and said "Heil Hitler to you too, little buddy, Heil Hitler...." Then he was gone. It's moments like that that really warm my heart and make me remember that there is such things as selflessness and unconditional kindness still left in this world, even if only in a dream.

A world without mexicans

bump

Zombies.

I fight them with a variety of stupid weapons including spirit guns and motorcycle bludgeons.
Every once in a while I get biten, but since I'm well aware that it's a dream I use my magical powers to turn into a Lich rather than a normal zombie.
Then I conquer the world by claiming the zombies as my thralls.

Why would I not be a god in my dream realm?

Rarely

One time I went on a field trip with a loli teacher sitting in my lap, before I was attacked by demon hounds

I'm not a psychologist but this sounds like repressed desire

anyone has some good lolita anime sites?thx

Fucking Doremy's cowtits

>What do you dream about?
Never waking up.

Sometimes I die in my dreams and wake up with my heart pounding and a vivid memory. I'm never able to remember the happy dreams though.

bump

A plaza of sorts, where the walls are filled with endless amounts of doors, each with their own subject written on them. Whichever door I enter decides the course of my dream. By experiencing this recurring phenomenon almost every night, I am slowly beginning to teach myself how to lucid dream.

Tl;dr I can sort of choose what my dreams are

Can't remember. Is that normal?

Constant flashes of disturbing humanlike figures. Wide grinning smiles full of teeth. I constantly get sleep paralysis, and each time I see a formless, faceless hooded black figure staring at me. Eventually I get some sort of vibrating tremors before I falsely awaken.

I dream of electric sheep. I am also not an android.