Am I the only one who thinks that most of the population of the developed world is stupid and narrow minded...

Am I the only one who thinks that most of the population of the developed world is stupid and narrow minded, as a general rule?

I mean, we're almost in 2017. Some of the shit I see on TV or the internet just makes me, for lack of a better term, lose faith in humanity. Femnazis left and right (and I mean actual femnazis, not every single feminist), people assuming there are more than 2 genders (I can't actually believe people this moronic exist), the whole society believing that wardrobe choices and what kind of car you ride is actually imporant, corruption in every single government body, obvious manipulation by the media and overall, the state of our world and population in general.

I really don't get how some people can be so god damn stupid. It's like, being the little bit knowledgeable is a decease and everyone avoids it.

At least I'm not a nigger

99.9999+%
Sickening, isn't it?

Think of how dumb the average person is.

Then realize that half of them are dumber than that.

And yet I have to lump you in with this person because you have chosen to be part of their society. I'm not a person I only associate with those who know what persons are. It's a lonely world at the top.

Nice dubs. kys

That's not actually how averages work.

and i think you're even dumber now because you used that tired as fuck cliche.
see? doesn't matter where you go, it can't be helped. i need to just wear blinders and ear buds at all times so i don't have to experience dumb shit unless it's a mistake i make myself.

I know this is bait but I'll bite.

Are you studying a STEM field? If not, KYS. EE here btw.

Now, Feminazism is a cancer, yes. However, true Feminism, which pushes for equality in treatment, sexual liberty, and equality of pay is a current issue that we, as Americans, must prioritize.

There are actually 4 biological sexes, by the way. Female, Male, Agender, and Intersex (prev. hermaphrodite).

Now, your genitalia doesn't define who you are and how you should behave in society. NOTE: This does not go for the retards who believe they are squirrels/robots/unicorns. It is for people who genuinely identify themselves as another gender, a mixture of both, or neither (retarded way of dubbing individualist, I know). Imagine this. You are a first generation American. Do you identify as your parent's home country's culture, your native country's culture, both, or neither (suppose you come from a Christian-American background, but you then decide to become Jewish, ergo adopting their religious/cultural background).

>Corruption
>Media Manipulation

Those are constant stressors though. They have been there since the formation of civilized society. Sure, they are problems we should address, but those problems are a spy-vs-spy type of situation. No matter how you tackle it, there will be human error that ultimately makes corruption and manipulation inevitable.

It's ridicilous. Just think about it.

Right now, at this very moment, there are people fighting, dying and supporting causes that, as an outsiders, you can clearly see how wrong they are.

I just don't get it, are we that easily raised to believe something that we are blinded to everything else? Or are people just desperate for making a scene?

>what is a Bell curve

top kek

And you're obviously different from the rest of the rabble because you are able to think freely, be above all the vices and distractions thrust upon us by society, and aren't just parroting tired old opinions on the state of the human race that have been made for literally thousands of years.

You are not alone.
I see these loud idiots everyday everywhere
and they reproduce too, stupid faggots have stupid kids with stupid sluts.
its the real cancer

Yes. Shall we talk about heteronormative culture? Should we talk about what's the definition of being a Man? Is it working construction, watching football, having a housewife? Is it working in the tech industry, enjoying DIY activities, having a businesswoman making bank? Is it working in business, being a workaholic, having a lot of parties? Is it telling your son it's ok to treat woman like objects or equals? Is it telling your son it's only ok to play with cars and that's not ok for him to bake?

Just rest knowing people have always been stupid only now we have the tools to share it

Overall I agree with what you said, but there is just a little point I'd like to address.

>here are actually 4 biological sexes

No. Just no. Everyone is either a woman or a man.
Even though you are one or the other, you should be able to realize that, even though another person is the opposite gender you are, doesn't mean that they aren't a person just like you are.
I believe that our biological needs affect, to some degree, who we are, but that doesn't mean we can't understand that and act accordingly.

Also, even though I believe there are actually only 2 genders, that doesn't mean I'm against people "identifying" (such a used word nowadays) with whatever they like. But that's a fucking choice, it wasn't imposed to you by your birth. It's a fucking belief. You can believe and act according to whatever you want, that's not my problem, but when you have thousands of people, dressing, acting and talking like total douches, without even being decently informed about what they're "fighting" for, that's when I have a problem.

Ppl babbling agenda doesn't accomplish much, Trump won assholes

*roughly half/slightly less than half.
"Roughly half" is better for the point you're trying to make and "slightly less than half" is the same but technically more accurate.
Source: Holy shit how do you not understand basic statistics? You sound like you're in the bottom slightly less than half.

Ok but what is your definition of a woman / man?

There are people who have 0 genitalia and people who have both. That was the point I was trying to get across with the statement that there are 4 biological sexes.

And yes, I think I also touched on my disdain for the squirrel non-cis centaur hybrid shitbags.

How many women have you slept with? I'm thinking not many for if you had conquered many you would know most of the world is simply reactive.

Mix a little nut bag religion into the puzzle...you do the meth...

"I just don't get it, are we that easily raised to believe something that we are blinded to everything else?"

>autist guy who majored in stats

I think the world is a special place. A place where we're all just one big happy family. Where virtues and ideals mean something. A world where we respect each other and our differences. Where we trust those who seem to hate us, realizing it's just their way of showing us love. Where....

Aw, fuck that shit!!!!!

It is EXTREMELY unlikely, but people are born hermaphrodites. They have both male and female genders. So that is a man and a woman, or neither, depending on how you look at it.

Not him, but I'm pretty sure there are at least three biological genders, maybe more. Hermaphrodites are not male nor female. Biologically, they are in between. Pretty sure it's related to the xx/xy thing but I could be wrong about that bit, as I'm rather drunk currently and I never studied biology in college unfortunately. But I am confident that there is a physical and scientific basis for saying that there are more than two genders and I'm also quite sure it is different than what the social trends say about gender, which has been somewhat irritating.

Traits, not genders.
Let's not forget that they are sterile.
One trait takes dominance you would consider them to be that gender seeing as they cannot reproduce because their mutation, This is highly irrelevant two of the male female argument.

There are people with 2 sexual organs AND people with 0 sexual organs.

Actually majored in pure math, thank you very much. And to say anything else is wrong. It's not half. It's less than half unless nobody is exactly average, then it's exactly half. But with a data set that large it's near impossible to think no one is average.

Being wrong is bad. Don't support people being wrong. Close is still wrong.

OP here. Instead of answering every questing one by one, I'll try to, reasonably, answer all of them

First, some people are saying that there are people who are born with both or none genitalia, and yeah, given the fact that there are people who have this issue, I think that it's acceptable, and makes sense, to describe them as such. My issue is with these people who are saying there are 60+ genders, when there aren't. Even though there might be 3 or 4 (which make sense) most of the stuff these people talk about, is how they see themselves in contrast to the other gender, and what choices they make according to what they think is most suitable to them. It's like the homosexual's problem way back in the day, but taken into much more higher standards.

Second, I don't want to be stuck with one subject, my main focus is how some people just don't understand that there are things beyond what they've been told, learnt or belive in, and that they should make an effort to really realize and understand this, because, as a person, and as a species, we can only learn as long as we question our surroundings, and seeing people blind to this fact just makes me want to give up, because, to me, it's one of the most basic concepts, we, as human being, should have.

Ah I see. What is the physical or biological basis for either of those cases? I'm assuming something to do with the hormones released during puberty, but what causes the wrong proportions? Or is that theory entirely wrong?

How's that job market suiting you? 85K cap satisfy you? top kek

You're textbook asperger's.

That's how they are born. Look up the following terms: intersex and agender

Also OP, the quote in ur pic makes no sense.....im gonna need a source of where Neil said that.....

you know what its called tho? for real? the end times in the bible. it's the glorification of evil

Lol I'm a software engineer. I majored in pure math but that was not where I intended to get a job. I thought that far ahead. Pure math is bad if you want to make lots of money so I studied computer science too, my school just didn't offer a degree.

I see what you're going for and I support your conclusion, as it applies to most of my peers and my girlfriend. Foresight is key when a human does things.

The smarter I got, the more I craved black cock

Where do you people come from? Are you bbc folk just a meme? Do you believe what you're spouting? Do you come from a place with an agenda to influence people? Do you come from a place with that agenda but no research to back it up? Are there a lot of people that really think black cock is the biggest and best? Do you realize the average black dick is less than an inch larger than the average American dick? Do you realize there are certain white ethnic groups with larger on average dicks than blacks in general? Do you have any idea how bad it must be to grow up in a culture that falsely believes in the large black schlong superiority but as a black man with an average or below average meatstick? That would be crippling. Is it just a meme bro? What's up with your tallywhacker obsession? Plz explain.

Is this suppose to be upsetting? I'm trying to figure what the deal is with you folk. If i cared about gay dick pics I wouldn't be able to peruse the ol' Sup Forums. Why do you post? Why are there so many or at least some that post so much? What makes you all tick?

>all those words

haha "doesn't care" indeed you trigged cucko fuck

do you come on here just to get owned?

It's like the bat signal. Pay attention to what happens across Sup Forums. The posting of black cocks is a language in and of itself. Each one communicates something

>people assuming there are more than 2 genders
Or people still acting like gender exists at all. There is biological sex and nothing more.

This is a shallow and ridiculous arguement

They are the same thing. Gender is biological sex. Or at least was.

It isn't. It's discussing what our current gender role is for a man and whether or not we should embrace it. An interesting question. A complex question. A terrible way to broach the topic though in this context.

Your thread attracted a bunch of the idiots you just mentioned. Look at them all. Arguing over nothing.

Then again, OP, of you or me were really smart, we would be inventing free energy, or figuring out a way to educate the masses, or ending war around the world.

Oh wait.

We're not, because we're just as stupid as the people we described, maybe even more stupid cause you just cant understand why retards are retarded.