If I were going to commit suicide, what would be the best way to do so? Also, how the fuck do I greentext im new here...

If I were going to commit suicide, what would be the best way to do so? Also, how the fuck do I greentext im new here. I just want answers.

Kill yourself newfag

By letting your own body kill you once you reach old age after living a fulfilling life.

>train
>bus
>car
and if your feeling adventurous:
>plane

>do i do it like this?

Trying to figure out how.

Thats the one

Pick someone you want to scar for life. Bring a gun. Go to them say "This is because of you!" Put the gun in your mouth, turn around and shower them with your brain matter.

SO I google it and I want to believe you, but the cynical, untrustworthy side of me says this is probably going to be the most painful thing ever imaginable. Promise you aren't fucking me around and I'll trust you.
Bro I already got that planned out, but not in the way you think of. I got a month and a half to plan and decide, ya know? If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna make it miserable. I'm gonna write them a fucking letter and make it known to all what she did. I'm going to destroy her if I do this, ya know?

Send me your money

Well your body mistakes the helium for oxygen and therefore you just pass out, if someone finds you after you pass out tho, you will have brain damage from oxygen starvation

Or this OP

You're not thinking it through. You'll be dead, so you won't be able to see how it destroys the person you're hoping to destroy. Plus, you know very well that everyone will say "user was mentally ill; there's no way to explain or blame anyone." Even people who literally leave explicit suicide notes explaining exactly why they did what they did are just written off.

Logically speaking, your best bet is to just "make it known to all what she did" (whatever the fuck that means) and then keep living. You might actually find life enjoyable eventually, and if you're dead that probably won't happen.

omg, over a woman?! you are pathetic

>your

I'm 21, missed seven years of life to her, am now 7+k in debt, and she has made me a criminal record. My life is fucked.>
How much do you think that will cost?We have a history of this. I just specifically want her to know. The rest are a plus. And my life is fucked so idc.

18 here and 9k in debt...

Your life may be fucked now, but it's not over.

What if you did kill yourself, and you found that you incarnated into an even worse position? You assume that death is the end of consciousness, but there's really no evidence of it.

But you do have free will and agency.

You can become someone else.

Get away and get help. Work out the debt, live with the record, and realize that people fucking love redemption stories. Redeem yourself. The best revenge is living a good life.

You're young (like, chronologically; I know we're all eight thousand years old in our crippled souls, but you have a young body). You have no idea what will happen if you kill yourself. This is a math problem, and there's a solution. The future has known variables, and your job is to control what you can while letting the rest go.

Time is on your side, though.

I have tried all of my solutions. I have even tried walking away and living a different life. I'm however many dollars away from just buying some Nembutal and a bottle of bourbon in Mexico. Time has only made things worse. My body is failing, my mind is failing, and every day I think about my dads shotgun. I just wanna fall asleep though. I don't want to scar my siblings. I just want to die.

Bumping for more methods.

now

You want to kill yourself ? then you are dead

Ok, easy there, accept that if you really want to die, then it mean that you accepted death.
You are now free of life.

So as long as you remain alive, you are free to do whatever you want. You accepted death already.

Do not push the trigger.

Let Time do it

For it will

One thing is for sure I'm gonna finish rewatching Dragon Ball and then re read InuYasha.

>want to an hero
>"oh boy I'll go ask four-chanh that seems like a good place for advice"

stop trying to be sophisticated man you are making yourself sound like an idiot

Lol I'm also reading a book called the Peaceful Pill Handbook. Either way, I just wanna hear what Sup Forums thinks. Didn't know that about Helium though. Learned something new lol

*hug*

Noose yourself before you loose yourself.

Seriously, from my research it sounded like, if done properly, it is pretty much painless.

I'd say hanging. People do it in conditions where they can barely get anything to use for rope and can't hang freely from the rope

Don't use pills unless you're a pharmacist or doctor or have discussed the proper lethal dosage with one. As in, actually have done the calculations for yourself so you know the theoretical lower bound.

fuck off faggot

A bottle of potassium cyanide that size costs about $10-20.

The only animes I ever got into and still watch to this day.

>newfags
>cant
>greentext

Holy shit thats a lot out of nowhere thank you.And THAT is what I will try. But without the technology part. I'm just going to starve. Done it before.Why thank you, everyone needs a hug. *hugs back*

user, just remember one thing if you care about humanity.. people love shared experiences

if you go out, blow your head off in a very crowded area so they can experience the pleasure of seeing someone blow their head off

it is the most selfless thing you could ever do

if you can't afford a shotgun, next best thing is swallow a ton of cyanide pills

>I
>Can
>Now
>Oldfag

10/10

Violent means of suicide are the most foolproof.

It's why suicide rates in men are higher than in women, while both sexes make roughly the same amount of attempts.

checked

it's because women are just drama whores and are overall incompetent

it's unfortunate that women even have rights, it's clear by their failed suicide attempts they can't do fuck all right, they don't deserve self-determination

While it is a woman who made me like this, I'll thank you not to dis them. They are intelligent and capable of manipulating you without you knowing. In that, at least, modern women deserve respect.

only because men are cucked faggots nowadays

they try that manipulating shit a century ago and they find themselves headless

>when women knew their place

Are you fucking retarded? If someone really did something that terrible to you that you will take your life, why not just kill them? I mean you are going to kill yourself aren't you? What have you got to lose?

My morality. Honestly I was fucked before all of this XD now I'm just double fucked.
More suicide methods please?

Bump? Don't let it die lol

Or you could use logic you fucking retard and not be controlled into suicide by your emotions

Oh it's not my emotions lol idgaf about anything anymore except making sure one person knows XD besides, like I said my life has been and will continue to be royally fucked. Been ready to die for quite some time now.

So no more methods? Anybody?