Trans is disgusting and a mental disease...

Trans is disgusting and a mental disease. There is nothing right about forcing hormones into the body and mutilating genitals to satisfy a lingering mental condition

Ever noticed how its all male to female trans, ever heard of a female to male trans? I didn't think so because woman arnt stupid enough to think they should be men. Only foolish men who hate what they are.

We all hate ourselfs in some way and there is always somthing we could change about ourselfs but that doesnt mean you should cut up your dick.

You are either male or female, live with that fact and get on with you pathetic life

TL;DR
>I'm a faggot cause people don't want me to oppress my beliefs onto them
Jesus nigga

Oppress=keep (someone) in subjection and hardship, especially by the unjust exercise of authority.

So how can I oppress my belifes onto people?

dude you clearly haven't done any research since there are such things as FTM trans. Why would you care anyway if someone wants to be something else than what they are now? It's their life therefore you have no say. By your logic women shouldn't have to wear makeup, no one should dress professionally or make any effort to change and slavery should still be the norm in developed countries. My point is change isn't always good but necessary on an evolutionary scale

Uh, my gf thinks shes ftm trans. Bought a fake dick to wear and everything. Let her run with the idea a bit til she got it out of her system. Now she's a girl, presents as a girl, but still thinks shes part of the trans community. I get that it is stupid as hell, but there are ftm trans.

Thats incredible that you made such conclusions from such a small amount of information

My point is you are born male or female its an unquestionable truth such as you and everyone else will die at some point. You can't pick and choose gender depending on how you feel. It's one or the other anything else is just a victem of poor genetics i.e. chicks with dicks

>ever heard of a female to male trans? I didn't think so

um...Chastity Sun Bono to Chaz Salvatore Bono?

I didn't read any of the posts here because they are too long but I just want you guys to know that from what I could glean, I too think Trans people are fucking freaks. Gays? Fine, Lesbos? Fine but Trans people are just so fucking gross mayn

user, I mean this in the best possible way
But you can't be THAT stupid right?

OP is right and OP is wrong. It's def a mental disease. No different than Michael Jackson bleaching his skin and chopping off his nose. Except that MTF's pretend to be females and then you accidently fuck them and it's gross. It's commoditizing fake looks. Many MTFs that can afford good plastic surgery look like 10s and get hit on the most at bars because they look the most feminine. Its ridiculous. Obviously not all MTFs can afford that, but it's becoming normal for them to want it and for liberal society to say that that's normal, which for those that can't afford it becomes an unspoken source of oppression because they are the ones who carry the weight of the trans community while the rich MTFs blend in and guys don't realize that they're with a dude until they realize that their dick doesn't fit all the way into the fake-girls fake-pus canal.

Recommend you find a point with your complete shitpost user
>TL;DR useless read

actually I've met female to make transexuals, look it up for yourself it happens.

I've also worked with a transsexual before and after their operation.

Not entirely sure why you have such an issue with it. what someone chooses to do with their body should be up to them shouldn't it. Did you know by the way its possible to be a fully normal functional female and have xy chromosomes? block the production of one protein from the y chromosome briefly for a couple of days during gestation and the baby hence forth develops as a 100% normal female but is genetically male, she can even have children though some may be yy and not viable.

my point you have little knowledge of how sexual biology actually works and are making sweeping statements from a position of ignorance.

and I'm still not sure why what others choose to do with their bodies bothers you.

thesis statement were sentences 2-4. 1st sentence was weak/superfluous. everything else supported thesis. p.s. fuck off

Your view of biology, gender and sexuality is over simplified.

The truth is we don't know why some people have the conviction they are physically the wrong gender. It could be purely psychological or it could well be a quirk of genetics or epigenetics.

what we do know is that in those who have this conviction it's very deepseated and heart felt and can be a cause of great unhappiness.

So why do you feel you have the right to dictate what they do with their bodies?

why do their choices bother you so much?

Your point is valid in relation to women with CAIS, but MTF's are born sexually male and will never give birth or go through menopause, and are sexually not women. Gender they can be whatever they say they are, but they didn't receive the genetic blueprint to be women at birth, while 46,XX women do, as do 46,XY CAIS women. Trans women are sexually not women. Real women have a cervix that can lift up to accommodate a longer dick. Trans women have a fake vag canal that cannot.

>Ever heard of a female to male trans?
Plenty, because usually FtM are calm brotier individuals, unlike MtFers who are basically always drama queens

If anything that proves to me you can be born in the wrong body

All these 3rd genders is where I stop tho, 2 natural genders that occur in the human race, artificial man made 'trans'gender and a single gender that doesn't appear in humans (hermaphroditism, snails etc), interspecies bullshit etc

I don't however consider trans surgery a solution to being born in the wrong body, hormones and shit shouldn't be fucked with but who knows maybe we'll find something in the future that won't lead to chances of suicide increasing threefold

You seem very sure it's mental disease, are you a biology researcher with special in-site?

By definition since your belief in gender your own and others is a mental state you could say any belief at all is a mental condition.

However many mental conditions have physical roots since the brain generates the mind and is a physical system and part of the wider colony of cells you consider to be you.

We simply do not know if gender diaspora has a genetic or epigenetic root or a purely psychological one.

the ignorant of course will continue to be certain because they don't know enough to know what they don't know.

There are at least three genders physically speaking; Male, female and hermaphrodite. completely aside from transsexuals.

Yes some individuals are born with both male and female genitals. Some people are genetically xxy or xyy as well it happens.

Block one protein for a couple of days during embryonic development and a genetically male baby will forever more develop physically as a normal female.

It's a widely accepted idea that gender is a social/cultural construct. Having a dick is a normal consequence of being born male. Coming up with untestable hypothesis' such as gender diaspora may be genetically hard-coded are as poor of an argument as replacing genetically hard-coded with epigenetically impressioned. The problem with the former logic is that it's normality implies that anyone with an appearance issue is deemed normal to seek cosmetic surgery to fix that issue, which is just a means to an end and does not change the fact that that person has bad genes and grew up hating that part of themself as psychological literature attests, and the fact that MTFs suicide rates don't go down after surgery is right in line with the common statistics that most people that get cosmetic surgery still don't feel comfortable.

you haven't addressed "" point btw. you've just restated some facts without context

I should back up my claim though. double sexed hermaphrodites occur in about 1/5,000,000 individuals and are thus not normal by the definition of normal and standard deviations. There are molds that have more than a dozen sexes in higher frequencies than hermaphrodites appear, that's a good example of more than 2 sexes normally occurring in a species, but it's debatable if a extra sexes appear more than 5 standard deviations away from the mean

**but it's debatable if extra sexes appear more than 5 standard deviations away from the mean, if that qualifies as being considered a sex within the species worth recognizing as natural to the species.

I wonder if when they get their penis cut off they can take it home and fuck their new faix-pucci with it
So hot.

Yes it's a mental illness, but personal choice allows them to mutilate their bodies. It's no different than attention seeking fags getting tattoos and piercings. They're fucked in the head so they "cure" themselves by changing their appearance.