Rate my family

rate my family

You need to start asking questions Doug. Start with this cucumber.

no cucumber in picture. not interested.

Broken. Someone's a cuck.

Should all be murdered and thrown into a mass grave along with the others like them.

>cuck
>nigger loving whore
>disgusting race mixed baby

Also the nigger, wherever he is. Imagine a world without ANY of these people. No niggers, no cucks, no nigger loving whores...

Burn their homes too.

this reads "welcome to cucksville"

10/10 couple
>has a tiny slave

Wife's hot. Kid looks like shit

Average Hillary voter/10

i don't understand kids these days. what's so wrong about adopting a kid with another color?

I think the suggestion is she fucked a black man

Malik? Is that you?

hows your wifes son doing?

Lets see the nudes !

Dubs 'o truth

fix your rain gutter son. it's not draining properly.

Your husband is cute...

cuck/10

What an out of shape couple. The two of them need to get their shit together.

>Husband
Cuck.

>Wife
Social Justice Warrior.

>Child
Nigger.

>Over all rating?
0/10 - Libtards gonna libtard.

So husband gets cucked by wife who fucks niggers and got knocked up. She guilt's him into submissive and raises the niggers child as his own. My God, please kill your nigger child, your wife, and then yourself. You are literally EVERYTHING that's wrong in this world today.

scum of the earth / 10

Stay classy Billy bob.

Could be adoption. But the more likely scenario is mr cuck over here has liked this chick for as long as he can remember. Chick has no interest in him and instead fucks niggers because apparently that's the cool and hip thing to do these days. "Jamaal is different, he said he's going to take care of me when his rap career takes off blah blah blah." She gets pregnant and to literally no ones surprise except for the pregnant girl Jamaal splits and abandons his responsibilities. Because she now knows nobody worth a damn is interested in nigger loving single white mom's she then acts like she loves mr cuck. Mr cuck has been in love with her for as long as he can remember and then he takes care of her nig child and financially supports them.

Stay cucked pussy.

You know this kind of situation well. You must be a Mr cuck

Kid is most likely adopted. The nigglet isn't nearly mulato enough.

Psssh, adopting a nigglet. Ya dun goofed.