Peeping Tom (1960)

Has anyone seen it? Is it any good? Is it worth watching?

It's excellent

>Has anyone seen it?
yes
>Is it any good?
yes
>Is it worth watching?
not as good as powell's other films but sure why not?

yes, yes, and yes

Ok I'm downloading.
What other Powell's film should I watch?

Pooping Tom (1961)

A Matter Of Life And Death

It's the British Psycho and a very interesting piece of film history, by one of the greatest directors of all time.
Definitely worth a watch.

Is "Naked" any good fâms?

It's great, but that question came out of nowhere, huh?

If you're a criterioncore pleb

>What other Powell's film should I watch?

Black Narcissus and The Red Shoes obviously.

>criterioncore
This literally means nothing, you fucking retarded cunt

>one of the greatest directors of all time.
Are we talking about the same Michael Powell? I'm guessing you've seen one or two of his films at most. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Sure it does. It's the kind of trash that /film/ babbies consume to seem like they are sophisticated and cultured for purchasing. The kind of trash that they put on their shelves, take hundreds of pictures of so they can show of just how sophisticated they are to the internet, and then completely forget about.

*tips fedora*

Jesus, that's a lot of projection

>A Matter of Life and Death
>Black Narcissus
>The Red Shoes
>A Canterbury Tale
>Life and Death of Colonel Blimp
>49th Parallel
>The Thief of Baghdad
>The Tales of Hoffman
>Peeping Tom
Yeah I'm assuming we're talking about the same guy.

This doesn't make sense. Criterion is a distribution company. Films were created by different directors in different eras, who are not connected with each other. Them being distributed by the same company half century later doesn't mean anything.

No, it's shit
I prefer capekino

Agreed, for the most part

Criterion does seem have biases in choosing genres, regions and time periods, which can came off as pretentious to some. That said, they've released a number of great films so I don't see how "criterioncore" can really be used as insult.

They're about to release Russ Meyer's "Beyond the Valley of The Dolls," can't wait.

>shitting on a cape