Got cut in my balls yesterday

Got cut in my balls yesterday.
Got a vasectomy.
In 3 months i won't be able to have children anymore.
Laying in bed recovering.

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/rick-and-morty-female-writers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you still have 3 months to impregnate a woman

but why?

I don't want to have kids.
Biggest reasons:
They're enormously money and time consuming. And I want to spend my money and time on other things in life.

This is correct.

Shit can grow back, one did on me nigga. Had 2 kids after my vasectomy in a 20 year span.

How old are you? What did you have to pay? What country?

Smart guy, ive considered doing the same. How much $?

Damn that's fucked up. I heard it doesn't happen often though.
Would you recommend getting checked every year or so?

what do you call a cobra without venom?

a belt.

30. I decided to wait untill I was 30 before doing it.

I will be paying around 400/500 euros in total.

Netherlands.

Never seen a cobra do this though.

Definitely do your follow up appointments. I was too good for that, few years later my g/f got pregnant, and I got a sperm count done. It was low but there was a count. Doctor said you only need one good swimmer. Then I had a dna test done, she never cheated on me. It really was mine. Go to your appointments after the procedure and once a year would be recommended. Nature always wants to correct itself and that shit can grow back. I have one active tube again. I do not regret my kids even though I tried to prevent them.

Does it hurt now? When will you be able to sex again? Will there be scars on your balls?

I will definitely do them. I want to be intirely sure about it.
Thinking about doing anual checkups also.

Don't wank for a couple of weeks. I waited 2 days and caused scar tissue to build up causing agony when I came, and needed another op to remove the scar tissue.

this is what the joo wants

It does not hurt, the initial shots might sting as you get numbing shots in your balls. No there is no visible scar they do a single incision in the middle and pull one tube through at a time and cut it, then they use just a skin glue, no stitches. The only thing I felt was the tugging on the tubes which didn't hurt but was really uncomfortable. Also male doctor had female med student in the room watching after asking me if it was ok. Why the fuck did I say it was ok? I was limp as fuck.

Hurts a little bit. It feels like i was kicked in the balls. The procedure kinda hurt, the pain is till winding down. I've kept the next couple of days free of work to stay in bed/around the house.

Will take a week before any sex. I'm gonna keep my gf occupied with my mouth.

Scars will disappear. They were really small incisions to begin with so there's no problem there.

I never actually ever found out why people have kids other than them being too stupid to use birth control. Why on earth would anyone want a dumb, shitting, drooling, subhuman to take care of for the next 18 years? I pity anyone who was children, including my own parents, they sure as fuck regreted it.

I was told to wait for one week with sex. Should it be 2 weeks?

Do what ever your doctor recommends, if it does take permanently, then after about 10 years you really don't have to worry any more as you body will pretty much stop making sperm which is why long term reversals usually don't work to well. Good luck user. It's an easy, awake out patient procedure. Maybe two days rest and you are good to go. I was out doing shit the same day. But I did take some time to rest after that.

lol, but now you can fuck raw dog and not have to worry about fucking your life up.

>It does not hurt, the initial shots might sting as you get numbing shots in your balls.

Felt like someone shoving a needle right into my balls. Fucking agony. Dr telling me to calm down or I'll hyperventalate, and me shouting that I was already fucking hyperventalating. 20 years later I still get cold sweats remembering it.

My kids turned out way smarter than me, can't be more proud. As a high school drop out I never thought I could have a child that was not only a straight A student but one that was tested to be a genius in the 2nd grade. But, maybe you don't want more of you around and I can respect that.

No idea TBH, just don't do what I did.

As an official sperm donor, I find your misery both stupid and pathetic. What a fucking cuck you are!

With me they made two cuts on the side of my sack to get them out.
They told me the pain depends greatly on how long the vats are. Mine were short. had to be pulled hard to get out. It hurt quite a bit.

They were two female doctors btw. I don't see how that should be a problem.

I won't. thanks for the heads up.

Sorry you had a shitty doctor, I just remember little stings. It might hurt more if you have small balls.

>And I want to spend my money and time on other things in life.
I wish your parents though of that earlier.

370 IQ masterrace reporting in, as long as your IQ is less than that I'm happy

They do it to keep their wife/husband or significant other around, also for attention. I never understood why they congratulate parents like its something hard to do. Any retard can make a kid its not hard

I'm taking a weeks rest. Could use a vacation anyway. Thanks for the tips!

I'm sorry.
It is 371.

Can you still cum?

>They were two female doctors btw. I don't see how that should be a problem.

First they did an old method and I'm talking old to 1997. So they were feminists that wanted you to hurt. The fact that there were two and they hurt you quite a bit.

>I had one male doctor, who knew how to do it through one incision. The female watched a man do it so she could learn how to do it right. It was a problem because I was awake watching the procedure in a mirror above me and I kept having to watch her watch me and it was weird.

Wow, the way you said that sounded so down and tragic.

>not all children are niggers, m9

Thinks IQ tests are accurate and have a high IQ.

> Awwwwwww... You are such a sweet heart. I just want to hug you.

Aye, take care of yourself user. I got cut 20 years ago, and I wish you lots of luck and never having to pay child's support. Nothing like fucking bitches and never having to owe them money to 18+ years.

Yes, you still cum, you are not castrated.

Yup.
The fluid stays the same as well. Except that it won't have the spermicides in it anymore. To the naked eye it stays the same.

Or the naked mouth.

Reading it back it sounds like it yes.
Didn't mean it like that. I'm actually really glad to have this done.

Gotta ask the lady if it tastes the same too. Scientific curiosity.

>They're enormously money and time consuming. And I want to spend my money and time on other things in life
wish u couldve stopped by here before making that decision but ur life

This is important and I will have to look into this.

I was married when I had mine done, she couldn't tell the difference.

What would need to be done at your place?

you lucky bastard

You must be white. Don't be surprised to be cucked in your lifetime.

You have had kids already though right? RIGHT??

>he is from the Netherlands

explain a lot

Plus, all those poor rapeugees who have it worse than him needs a new truck for Christmas....

>Don't be surprised to be cucked in your lifetime.

You must be black or mexican with ghetto dreams. Also enjoy minimum wage and food stamps, you will never see more than that.

Nope.
Don't want them.

How old are you, out of curiosity?

>You must be black or mexican with ghetto dreams
says the guy with the nigger attitude

>gibs me dem bussies and the kid aint no mine

And that's how we figured out you are not smart. I'll let you tell me why. Smart guy.

Answered that before.
But it's 30.
I'm feeling very cashmoney

Reddit's childfree board is that way, loser.

Thanks for not shitting up the gene pool further.

>pic related
it's you

i meant Sup Forums bro

Also known as the basement dwellers on Reddit.

Apparently I'm too dumb to understand. Maybe someone who's smart could tell me?

>you

faggot

>30 years old

>Feeling cash money

>Had a vasectomy because he doesn't make enough to support a child

Assuming everything you claim isn't just bullshit and attention seeking, odds are you will deeply regret your decision within ten years or so.

Seen enough here. Never have i seen arguments or something other here to change my mind.

actually, I am a sperm donor.

Women with the cuck husbands liek you go to a sperm bank to get a load of me.

At least you won't lay eggs. We don't need genetic dead ends like you.

fuckin retard
you know in like 1 year they release vasagel.
its like vasectomy but without the drawbacks.

Like you even have sex you fuckin loser

>At least you won't lay eggs.

You must be IQ guy...

I fucking lol'd

is that like chemical castration?

I never said I don't make enough money to support them.
I don't want to spend it on them.

I know my odds, i've been thinking a lot. I know who I am. And I know what I want in life. And I as hell know the things I don't want in life.

no, that's another guy who is telling you you are an idiot.

Enjoy never being a complete man again.

What drawback? Not having kids?

I read all about it since the testing emerged 5 years ago or so.
Not the solution I was looking for.

>ssssh, he is one step closer tro be a real woman what he always wanted to be

no its like a polymer they inject so the sperm gets filtered out. its totally reversible. i considered to get a vasectomy but i decided to wait till they release the other stuff.

>implying that most Sup Forums users aren't basement dwellers

Ok, you got me on that one user. Fuck.

good job mutilating yourself out of your own free will user

If that floats you boat.
If someone came to me saying
>I will just that this syringe and inject this plastic into your balls
I would go full Bioshock on that guy.

whats done is done. fuck girls and adopt children if u must. live to old age etc

at what? you called him dumb and he asked why... can't get more strait forward than that, rugrat.

Says the user that like to make or collect child support payments for 18+ years.

>when your show is fucked up by man-hating femishits
you are a born loser

themarysue.com/rick-and-morty-female-writers/

Did it a week ago. Made a thread of it.

Update: I was jacking off in 4 days it doesnt even hurt if you have a jock strap to walk around in. Its worth not having to use a condom for the rest of your life as long as you got a main squeeze and your not fucking chicks with the herps.

So when I got the snippety done, I had a section removed as well as getting the ends tied and cauterized. Removing a length helps prevent things from rejoining because the ends literally cannot reach each other.

Moar!

I plan on having a stable healthy family just like my parents and grandparents. I don't want to fuck around random skanks like a untermensch degenerate

>and adopt children
make sure they are niggers

I was told to wait some time before jacking off. Don't want to fuck this up just for a wank.

see

this is the shittiest tumblr raid, I've ever witnessed