Why u mad white boi? cant u see we in love

why u mad white boi? cant u see we in love

im more made then mad tbqh

I'm not mad. I wish you all the best.
Now can you please stop assuming I'll get mad about this shit?

Fuck of you liberal faggots.
Just trying to brainwash people into thinking racemixing is okay.

hey man, loves love... Wish you the best in life! :)

u stupid beta male get a life

why? cuz I'm happy that hes found love? something you'll never get?

Sic Burn, gas yourself

Ah yes, the poltard has spoken, stop trying to demonize people who are not your race, we all have a right to live and be happy. If your on the side or liberty, and bleed red blood, that I will accept you no matter what. Also, OP got dubs. check em

Good for you. The world needs more people expressing love to each other instead of hate. I wish you two happiness.

I'm okay with this. Its their choice, not mine.

Why would I be mad ?

That girl is a jew FYI

Why would anyone be mad? If you guys love each other and are willing to wade through crap that interracial couples go through for each other, then why not.

another poltard. sigh

agreed. glad /b has some common sense.

Bump

Looks like the bait doesnt really worked.... better luck next time

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Op. let me ask you one thing. Are you ok with me dating a black chick?

Congratulations. Are you so insecure you need our permission still? Stop acting like a slave

So, OP, is that a real pic of urself, ill still support you, but I searched that image...

In love? Or in welfare?

Nope.

This thread is JIDF.

gud boi debbil doggo

Sometimes white women just wanna be pounded

Fuck off back to 9gag you absolute cancerous piece of shit. I honestly hope your mother contracts aids by being raped by a nigger and whilst she wastes away she'll feel relieved not to be disappointed by you anymore.
Fucking shitcunt

Nah Nigga

HAHAHAHAHA NIGGER

are you dense?
These threads are just made by SJW/Liberals to promote race mixing and brain washing, not actual people.

go away evil dogger

There are white poor people too

nah man, OP just jerking off to the "rage" he is creating.

Guys, look maybe he is a shill, but I have nothing against race mixing, yet I'm conservative, so plz guys, fuck off... Let him be, and let him enjoy life. You guys truly are the worst of humanity.

oh please, race mixing has always existed. there is nothing wrong with it. for instance, an Asian and a white mix, and out comes a handsome and intelligent baby.

Go away evil dogger

go away evil poster

Go away evil dogger