Fem-user here. I was wondering what your thoughts on creep shaming were...

Fem-user here. I was wondering what your thoughts on creep shaming were. I got told I was a sex predator for telling a guy on Facebook he turned me on. No really, this SJW acted like I was raping children by saying that.

I think creep shaming is bullshit, and done by people who are fucking scared by their own sexuality or the sexuality of others.

Also ganging up on some poor guy for sending a dick pic or saying he likes you. If he's a troll he'll be happy you're pissed off. If he's not you just ruined someone's internet identity who did nothing other than be attracted to you, which apparently is now a crime.

What upsets me and makes me rant about this is these crazy bitches could easily harass a guy into suicide for being attracted to them. It's easy to do that when you turn the internet against someone. Of course SJWs give no shits about a man's life, so they'd probably rejoice his death.

It makes me feel like shit for being associated with this by being a woman. If I don't join the witch hunt I'm not being understanding. Or it could mean I care more about a man's feelings, than the feelings of a bitch who's so astonishingly selfish that she thinks launching a crusade against a man for finding her attractive is a good idea.

I mean, I am at a point I find women intolerable. I was at a holiday dinner and these two women complain people spend too much time on their phones and internet. I realized I rarely hear this kind of bullshit self righteous judgmentalism from men.

Tits or Gtfo. Rules are Rules.

tits and time stamp..

Tits or GTFO

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Tits and we'll talk.

women are catty against eachother u should know that (as are men). the real question is why u would share ur exploit to her

>Hay guise ecks dee xD
>Female anonymous here!!1
Why do you retards do this

Call that bitch a cunt and should mind her own business. If she replies to your post, don't reply back. Ignoring a cunt is like silencing magic, she will go into a frenzy and eventually people see her as being a bitch or they'll all gang up on you, then you know who your real friends are.

Maybe you're a disgusting whore and like having people send pictures of their genitalia to you but there are women out there who would be disgusted, embarrassed and violated.
They are our priority.

Nobody gives a shit about you being gay.

>creep shaming
Is Facebook so important in your life?
Go for a walk, have a drink, make friends IRL.
Dumb cunt.

Timestamp

this.... ily

people making theirs lives around facebook lmfao

>Fem-user here.

TITS or GTFO

no timestamp? GTFO
also, that's a fat dude

>sage goes in all fields

OP ur friend was calling u out on ur lack of game. learn to game or dont play

nobody cares you little slut. you deserve to get shit on for harassing guys with your unsolicited bullshit. having a vagina doesn't give you a free pass to hit on whatever guys you want, creep.

Found the SJW

When you're a faggot who pretends to be straight.

get over yourself. you're more of an SJW for pushing this free love, sexual positivity bullshit. keep it in your fucking pants you hippie.

U mad?

SJWs are just people who have opinions on other people's behaviour and the more opinions you have the more of an SJW you are

who cares keep doing whatever you want to do but always keep in mind the possible repercussions

Gay

Worse, snobby gay.

b8

faggot who doesn't like sex.

That seems to be what SJWs are.

Exactly.

>I got told I was a sex predator for telling a guy on Facebook he turned me on.

You just told it to the wrong autistic dude.

I'd have replied something different.

The dude had no problem with it, the SJW acted like I said I want to rape a child.

I think I just fell in love.

Thanks user.

eww, a nigger, wtf, it smells like shit!!

thank mr skeltal

Is that MLP on your wall? lmao

unironically, the only ugly thing in that pic is that gay unicorn.

No a unicorn my mom painted. It's 80's cartoonish.

I'm an attractive guy I've never encountered that problem. Enjoy being part of the beta club op.

thank mr skeltal

I honestly don't give a shit about all of this. If you told some idiot on FB he turned you on and he got all weird on you, he is a doosh. Just ignore him and move on. Maybe do it in private next time, and don't worry so much about what other people say. Nice tits.

Thanks

Yup :)

OP is a faggot.

Samefag.
>inb4 fake ass screenshot
Like that's proof of anything.

>femanon here
why would you tell lies on the internet?

lol

The fact that you say shaming is why you're retarded as well.

Next you're going to give us some fucking sperg about male privilege and white privilege.

Then I'd be the SJW.

thank mr skeltar

Cut the bullshit user. Your just some retarted faggot who gave some random girl on FB a dick pic and when she freaked out, instead of reflecting upon your actions, you came here made a bullshit story about a fictional female who likes dick pics in order to try and confirm your biased world view.

But no user, most women do not like dick pics, unless they know you. Espically any women with any self respect or class.

Also for baited Anons, notice how we starts with the batshit crazy idea of how dick pics should be accepted and then lowers it down to "saying you like a girl" in order to A) downplay what he's done in his own mind. Instead of believing he did something tepid and wrong he conflated his dick pic to an "admittance to liking a girl" and B) he uses it to make his argument seem less insane and more down to earth.

Nice try user. Nice Try

Cinthya?

Guess you got a point.

I don't know what to tell you lad.

Your best bets are dating someone lefty, as they're the only ones who look good and are rational.

I can speak from experience, I'm right winged myself but all my friends are complete and utter spergs.

Just try looking at statuses that indicate special snowflakes. That's what I did.

>Starts with femanon here

TITS +timesamp OR GTFO

Also Check'em