Move to Mexico

i am engineer and Pemex offers me a good high paying job in Mexico recently i´ve worked for Repsol and Petronor in Spain.

the problem is the high crime rate and i am scared with that.

tell me mexibros, is mexico really dangerous?

What city?

Jalisco, gas plant

You'll be fine.
If you look white expect tons of pussy.

>You'll be fine.
thanks , are you CHI?

Yes.
Just stay away from the border areas and don't buy drugs or look like a drug dealer and you'll be fine.

>Just stay away from the border areas and don't buy drugs or look like a drug dealer and you'll be fine.
Am ok.Muchas gracias user

Jalisco, you will be fine, and good luck in PEMEX

>this fag is going to live off my taxes in a shitty company that produces nothing good for this country
God damn it!

fuck off

How poor is Spain?

good replies

shitniggerclown

better hurry venancio, when AMLO gets voted in shit is going to hit the fan and will fire all foreigners

I can stay in Spain m8 and work in Petronor again.

Fuck off

>a shitty company that produces nothing good for this country

They generates 60% of the budget for the education and health services in Mexico.

You'll be fine anywhere, just don't look for trouble. I think for the most part, Central Mexico is very calm when it comes to narco activity. Border states is where violence happens, but thats usually only within the cartels.

Then stay there

I'd like to move from Fukushima to Mexico,
how can I do?

>corrupt company that leeches taxes and steals everything they produce is good
No

it is dangerous, i'll personally chop your head off, stay out

Just come here, tomodachi.

>Jalisco
Ahorita Guadalajara es una mierda porque están haciendo la 3ra línea del tren ligero, pavimentando un buen de calles con concreto, etc., pero no te van a matar no mames