Ask a brazilian fag ANYTHING

Ask a brazilian fag ANYTHING.

>Order and Progress

Other urls found in this thread:

brasil247.com/pt/247/rio247/269493/Perícia-diz-que-vídeo-usado-por-Bolsonaro-contra-Wyllys-é-montagem.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=h00g4CViv8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you going to vote for Bolsonaro in 2018?

Why you guys cheat so hard at mmos?

We are asking. You have to reply.

Fuck no, we gone vote in Lula

ok Mr. brazilian fag
Why 1:7 ?

He is going to be arrested before the next elections so who else is left? I think Ciro Gomes has a good chance of being the next president.

Not everyone of us, it's a bad reputation that a minority created and became a meme... I mean HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Why are your people so ugly, why are your teeth brown and yellow, why do you shitskins suck at gaming, why do Brazilians cheat in pretty much every game?

>suck at gaming
>cs go world champion

Porque nos somos os melhores apeloes! Chuuuupa essa!

Immortals, LG, and SK gaming all have hackers on their teams. Title does not count.
Try harder

Let me respond for you
>HUEHUEHUE no proof mang XD! They no cheat! They best team! HUEHEU
Even though there's a shit ton of proof.

Yes.

Is the majority for sure,but all are not like that.

Because we are a country of the Third World,or any idiot term that you Americans use.

Nobody yes door

that doesn't explain the cheating and sucking

go back to brchan

Are you in any way related to Ines Brasil?

fake you guys say brasil which is wrong and sounds wrong but still fuck u cuck

Why do you guys insist on writing haha as jaja when you play MMOs?
You do realize that reads as yaya to the rest of the world right?

>brasil
>order and progress
Kek

You are the cancer that kills this God forsaken country.

nice dubs.

And I agree. Bolsonaro campaign promises are based on death penalty which depends on constitutional amendments and our congress. The fucking idiot committed a crime producing false evidences on the ethics cause of Jean Wyllys (another idiot). What is bolsonaro going to do now? Kill himself? As he says, "bandido bom é bandido morto". So why wont he die?

when did you realize you were a viado?

why the fuck does it take you so long to do your taxes?

Because when people in power do crime, they don't think they need to be punished for it. Just look at Hillary Clinton.

No.Thank God,

One of the reasons our country is a failure. The problem is not PT itself (it's part) nor PMDB or PSDB. It's all of them fucking our asses while the media focuses in five or six heads.

>What is bolsonaro going to do now? Kill himself? As he says, "bandido bom é bandido morto". So why wont he die?

You have any proof of his being a "bandido"?

''jaja'' is a spanish laughter, no one in Breazil uses it.

just listen to him once and you'll realize he is

brasil247.com/pt/247/rio247/269493/Perícia-diz-que-vídeo-usado-por-Bolsonaro-contra-Wyllys-é-montagem.htm

Producing false evidences in courts and causes is a crime.

>rainhadoprazer

leitoaissosim.jpg

Where from?

Montanhês master Race reporting in

this.

The problem in Brazil is that they should simply impeach politics. Brazilians are not mature enough to play the rules of democracy and thus they steal all they can while empowered. Like kids in a candy store. 3rd world kids of course.

Order and progress? Wow dude,your president was impeached recently!

You ever do any bullriding? Just how popular is it down there? So many great bull riders seem to come from there, is it a pretty common thing to get into?

Odd, I've seen jajaja in combination with br br br br and give money plox so many times though.

We need to make Brazil great again
We need to bring the empire back

Dubs of monarchy checked

Couldn't agree more. False licitations and contractations, influence traffic like Doria is doing in São Paulo and of course our economy is shit nowadays.

oi filho de uma meretriz aidética

Will you be a super power by 2040?

Must be the spics impersonating us.

What you say about my momma?

you gotcha job?

youtube.com/watch?v=h00g4CViv8M

When are you removing Brazil from the Internet and creating Brazil-Intraweb to stop ruining the fun for everyone?

You're a good son, brazil.

PS: plz gib moneh to pay euro debts

Love
Portugal

After WW3 end.

Yes,i'm a lawyer.

No lawyer would vote for Bolsonaro. At max studies law at uniesquina.

que porra eh essa seu fdp, brazillian fag eh o carai, aqui eh br hue nessa porra

Op suga caralhos !

Come on man answer the bullriding question

Can you send me some women from Sao Paulo? 2 or 3 should do it depending on butt size. And not those fake white Brazilians like Max Cavalera. Kthx bai

not OP but is not that common around here, actully is kinda rare.

Yes why are you all bad at video games? Can you please stop playing.

how much should I tip cabana boys?

How do you drink the water

vai tomar no cu filho da puta

leftism is the disease, bolsonaro is the cure

that impeachment was the closest thing to progress we got in the last 13 years