This scene makes no fucking sense

I was just rewatching this shitshow and I couldn't even get past the first five minutes because this plane part is so retarded.
There are so many small things that could absolutely change the entire outcome.

>Who is the contact and why does the agent agree to meet him.
I don't know his name (the guy who the CIA agent hands the briefcase to). We find out later in the movie that he is actually working with Bane, so why would a goverment officer agree to meet and exchange with a man with criminal ties

>Why doesn't anyone check under the hoods before boarding
this would be the obvious thing to do and would have saved hundreds of lives

>Why did neither of the hooded men answer the agent's questions?
Did bane's plane really rely on them being silent. They could have easily been killed.

>Why does the CIA agent continue with the questioning after realizing he'd captured Bane?
it would have been more sensible to continue later at a venue with better security

>why did nobody say anything about a strange plane approaching them. A quiet "sir" hardly seems like agency protocol when an enemy is approaching

>the fucking blood transfusion
bane puts like 5 ounces of Dr. Pavle's blood into a dead body with different DNA, dental records, and an injection point

>"they expect one of us in the wreckage brother"
i still don't understand why

>a plane traveled sever miles without wings
to top it all off

I've heard that this website worships this scene, and I have absolutely no idea why. Is it some kind of joke or do you all just have shit taste

No offence bro, but you're coming off as a total hothead.

It's not to be taken literally. Read pic related.

For you

The opening scene of The Dark Knight Returns, sometimes known as "Bane on Plane," is generally considered to be a variant of surrealism or Dadaism, usually with existential or postmodern undertones related to collapse of meaning and the visceral absurdity of confusion in a symbolic order. On this reading, the scene is designed to evoke a kind of uncanny valley effect in the viewer by presenting him with what is ostensibly an incredibly conventional narrative and semiotic holism - an American action caper, constructed so prototypically from cliches and familiar devices that even the exciting "reveal" of Bane's identity has its anagnorisis and payoff botched well before its presentation as dramatic climax - but subtly and systemically undermining the possibility of semiotic stability throughout the scene, and thereby sabotaging the possibility of the viewer's fusion with the film's semiotic horizon. The experience of watching Bane on Plane is one of profound unease and even dissociation, as the viewer continually tries to assemble coherent meanings, motives, and purposes from a train of malformed tropes, allegories, and metaphors; narratological intuition continually fails to discover any implicit humanity in the behaviour of the actors. The mind reflexively brackets the scene as likely to admit of little variation in its seemingly familiar, even monolithic tropes, but is continually surprised to find that near every trope is "misbehaving." Where at first a single puzzle piece does not "fit" with its puzzle, it is quickly realised that none of the pieces fit; and that this, perhaps, is not a puzzle at all. When asked whether the work of Foucault and Deleuze on the epistemic experience of schizophrenia influenced his choices in his role as Bane, Tom Hardy declined to comment, but referenced Foucault on the discursive constitution of the author-function.

hmm... really makes you think

Bane~

will someone get this hothead outta here

The main problem with that scene is that the whole Bane plan is pointless. He already had Doctor pavel, why does he need to get inside that plane with cia and pavel, instead of just shot it down?

It's kino, it doesn't need to make sense as long as it conveys a message through drama.

first of all it's just a movie.
second of all
>>Who is the contact and why does the agent agree to meet him.

>>Why doesn't anyone check under the hoods before boarding
Maybe they don't usually unhood them during transition until they're sure they don't know where they are.

>>Why did neither of the hooded men answer the agent's questions?
They're loyal and willing to die.

>>Why does the CIA agent continue with the questioning after realizing he'd captured Bane?
You mean after he takes off the hood? because why wouldn't he be all like, "whats up with your face bro"

>>why did nobody say anything about a strange plane approaching them. A quiet "sir" hardly seems like agency protocol when an enemy is approaching
when did this happen?

>>the fucking blood transfusion
why would you want to sit through the whole complete process of the transfusion?

>>"they expect one of us in the wreckage brother"
They're really trying to make it look like an accident. The cia "called it in"

>>a plane traveled severAL miles without wings
it didn't actually. the plane was suspended by another plane..

why didnt he just shoot bane

>because why wouldn't he be all like, "whats up with your face bro"
Bane has already been referred to as "the masked man", it's likely that they already know about the mask

>when did this happen?
right after "well congratulations you got yourself caught" and right before "whats the next step of your master plan?"

>it didn't actually. the plane was suspended by another plane..
obviously, but anyone investigating would find the wings and body in different locations

Because no one cared until he put on the mask.

Due process

When will Sup Forums be finished with bane.
Will it end well?

Will it hurt?

He needed to get onto the plane to find out what Dr Pavel told CIA...

But that raises further questions. If Bane hadn't let Dr Pavel get captured then he wouldn't have been able to tell CIA anything in the first place.

So...he's confirmed dead right?

We didn't see a body

>They're really trying to make it look like an accident.

>Who would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>The same type of a man who would survive a plane crash

Baneposting will never not make me laugh. It's just so fucking stupid but I love it.