What's some top tier mainstream pop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
youtube.com/watch?v=kK-rUETqAAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you clearly don't know what mainstream means

fruit

oh wow fuck off with this stupid cunt, i swear to god i hate Marina so fucking much. I'm glad Froot sold like shit and that her "career" is over now. Fucking cunt

she is quite possibly the worst female musican out there, not only is she ugly as fuck but she also aged like shit and is balding.

now to her music, her Voice the single most irritating thing in existence but so is her FL Studio preset production. Don't even get me started on her """""Lyrics""""" which barely make sense. She thinks she's special because she can pull of high and deep notes eventhough 60% of female musicans can do that (Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey just to name a few) Her voice is literally shit, it is painfull to listen to and i get a headache everytime i hear it:

Examples

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

she is a money hungry whore who's only in for the money and thinks she's more famous than she actually is,

SHE NEVER EVEN HAD A BILLBOARD 100 SONG LMAO

SHE NEVER EVEN HAD A TOP 10 HIT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD LOL!

HER LAST ALBUM HAD 0 HITS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fucking cunt, i'm glad she's aging like shit and Rap music is slowly replacing pop music in the Charts, she will never be succesfull and she can put her shitty music up her yeast infected asshole.

Marina is the absolute worst
Also Froot isn't mainstream you dumb nigger, you clearly don't know what MAINSTREAM means. Just because it's pop doesn't mean it's mainstream.

Delta Goodrem

side b is better

man you must be pretty depressed to pretend charting pop is good

>What's some meme meme buzzword buzzword?
A thread died for this.

We getting all the post numbers tonight.

None of those are mainstream

>tfw you'll never be giving right of passage to defene the mainstream

Mainstream would be if the album had more than 2 top40 hits. Because te mainstream doesn't buy albums

Delta Goodrem is very mainstream in Australia

Those legs got me em-mo-tion-al.

only american mainstream matters, non-american mainstream doesn't mean shit

Well Carly Rae Jepsen is Canadian

Ariana Grande

Jeez, did Marina shit in your cereal this morning or something?

she's a dumb balding old hag who probably smells like shit. Speaking about shit, she actually posted a video of herslef lip syncing WHILE SHE WAS TAKING A SHIT.

what is wrong with this alzheimer cunt

Duke Ellington
Benny Goodman
Joseph C. Smith
youtube.com/watch?v=kK-rUETqAAE

The Chainsmokers