>Those scenes at the end where he fishes for the sympathy for american "heroes"

Kek

>he's not a proud american

embarrassing

>We were denied air support

>The CIA told us to stand down

>Except neither of those things happened

Bravo Bay

Wasn't bad, not really great. Surprisingly wasn't very political.

hillary shill detected

they requested support because they knew they were outnumbered and were denied/ignored

what the hell is was his problem?

fucking amateur hour

HILLARY BTFO

>they requested support because they knew they were outnumbered and were denied/ignored

It was unavailable, and even if they did send it, it wouldn't have arrived in time

there were 3 bases nearby who were never informed of the situation as it was happening, could have easily sent support.

>there were 3 bases nearby who were never informed of the situation as it was happening, could have easily sent support

And they still would've died

The congressional committee on these attacks literally said this past week that no support could have made in time.

>this is a true story

so how much of it was true anyway? liked the movie but no fucking way it happened like in the movie

I remember the same shit being stated in pain and gain and the movie shit happened to like 50%

In the end it got really bland, why didn't the operators have directer contact with the insurgance s? They literally sniped them down with AR-15 and Barretts instead of directly confronting them.

In a war torn hell hole like Libya, they'd be lucky to not get shot down

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life

are you fucking retarded? would you rather get into a fist fight with somebody who wants to kill you instead of firing down at them with your rifle?

>the congressional committee
>staffed with all of hillary's buddys that are rested firmly in her pocket

yeah that's a great unbiased committee there, they definitely thought that decision through

>Dude, just like forget about it. They can't come back to life. Just move on... it's 2016

>they would have got shot down by the farmers with shitty russian rifles that barely work would have taken down a drone at 15 thousand feet

>are you fucking retarded?

It was a movie you fucking retard, they wouldn't really die. In american snipers the operators had a better combat contact with the hajis

>tfw film is good but nothing compared to Black Hawk Down

I have shed tears over that film, watched it 50+ times, love the soundtrack.

Why did I have to see my favourite ever film at 12 years old? Nothing ever tops it... I'm done, nothing in war Kino will ever come near to BHD.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvrYDaWMeRE

post the workout/training scene

>post the workout/training scene

found the faggot

>its gay to watch sweaty buff men train for gains
pleb

It was better than Lone Survivor. Haven't been this impressed by something I thought was going to suck in a long time.

Does this mean a good Transformers movie is coming out next?

>All these congressional meetings

>All this news coverage

>All these testimonies by people who were there

>And there was still no smoking gun for us to find

>So lets keep beating the dead horse until we do

>ughhh, can we not. Just, are you kidding me?

Wouldn't be the first time

It was mostly Republicans offering the report. These same Republicans would brag in interviews that their investigation is effective because it hurts Hillary's poll numbers

sicario tops black hawk down.

>found the closeted homosexual who isn't secure with his sexuality

You probably think the volleyball scene from Top Gun is gay too...

>a few hundred

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

>You probably think the volleyball scene from Top Gun is gay too...

And you probably think sucking cock isn't gay even though you do that every day , right ?

You just went from bros hanging out playing sports to gay sex. Are you sure you aren't a closeted homosexual? It's like you're some NEET who has never had bro's.

I liked the movie, but yeah, the ending was a bit heavy-handed with >muh troops

Everyone swears this is a good movie but I dont trust anything thats "based on true events". Same applies to Zero Dark Thirty, good movie but probably bullshit.

>he doesn't support sandnigger-slaying troops
Truly unamerican. Please turn in your US passport.

You just want to suck my cock don't you homo ?

*unzips* here you go now suck my cock you $6 faggot

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't support our troops

truly disgusting

Boy you sure do have a fixation with sucking cocks. I mean yeah if you really want me to but it's gonna cost more than $6. I'll take $100,000 and an extra $50,000 if you want me to swallow. It's for money so it ain't gay if there's no feelings. Well I guess it'll be gay for you since you're hard, faggot.

Not liking a shit move =/= Hating the troops

>I mean yeah if you really want me to but it's gonna cost more than $6.

Ok fukboi I will round that and give you $10 but you have to suck it like your life is dependent on it, which it is.

>Who would win?

The one that isn't still a third-world shit hole.

kek