Normie Music?

I am driving an uber as a side job and i need to know what kind of music is pleasant to normie ears. Name some artist that average college sluts and chads listen to.

hiphop

Just put on innocuous top 40 radio until someone asks you to change the station

Nobody can dislike Animal Collective

Just whatever's on Top 40 right now

Whitehouse, Merzbow, Purient, Sunn O)))

they have no choice op wtf its time to play some of your music this is your chance

Fuck that, enlighten those normies.... Just nothing hardcore or else they'll give you a bad review.

Spit some really nice jazz on those nigros.
Taxi driver soundtrack know whst i mean?

just play whatever you want they paid you to drive their drunk ass outta there, not to mix some tunes in

Just use the Radio, it's exactly what you want.

nickelback
their singer is chad (literally and not)

XD i lolled

Play Sup Forumscore, you might convert someone.
Or just blast Merzbow max volume on loop.

Lol

what the fuck man, you think you're hot shit because you listen to death grips and some unknown fucking bands you found about online? are you scared that you'll melt """""nomies""""" brains with your advanced muzaks? just put on whatever you want you pretentious sperglord, worst case scenario is your taste is so shit they ask you to turn the music off for the ~8 minute ride

Haha fuck yea

Mac Demarco, shoegaze, and hypnogogic pop
gets the slightly-above-normie art school thots wet

>shoegaze
The last thing I want to hear when I'm getting a ride home from a long night is a loud ass distorted guitar with some faggot screaming in the background

>g-guys real people scare me, i'm not that much into music anyway, what can i play to keep them from talking to me!?!?

it's exactly what I want to hear idk
when the guitar is loud and distorted enough (and has reverb on it) there's a definite point where it transitions from abrasive to soothing
Also some instrumental hip-hop like DJ Shadow or Madlib will probably be fine with everyone and it's good driving tunes for really late

tbhwyf if you want good ratings just give them the aux cable and put up with whatever they want to play off their phones.

otherwise, instrumental / electronic shit with no lyrics. im p.into wintergatan right now.

>he's never fucked a 9/10 meme queen with a choker, phat ass, and cigarette addiction to Loveless

This, my normie friends were telling me about how an Uber driver was vool because he gave them the aux when they first got in

lo-fi hip hop. May be a meme but it's easy listening and not irritating like pop.

best advice
don't
niceme.me
i mean, of course it's your choice but in the end you want good reviews. if you do want to convert some people or something you can try to balance not offending people with putting on gud music but that requires some refined fucking playlists. just don't go too hard and put some borderline normie shit in between.
this will probably yield some gud reviews
that's what i'd do.