Google "who created white people"

>google "who created white people"
>post yfw

Thank god I'm yellow

These dumbass sand niggers believe this shit? I swear, is there anything more fucking retarded than a goddamn diaper head?

But it's true cause google says so

WE

WUZ

SCIENTISTS

Fucking niggers

this cant be real, please tell me its not real.

N`SHIET

“When the first Africans arrived in Virginia in 1619, there were no ‘white’ people there; nor, according to the colonial records, would there be for another sixty years.” — Theodore W. Allen

best kek i ever had

what in the fucking hell

I've heard this before. Somewhere I remember hearing someone discuss this like it was an actual thing.

Gotta say explain a lot folks.

kek

I don't fucking believe them.

>who created white people
This is why teachers require work cited people.

The stupid shit people will believe.

I could have written about how if you eat your shit your skin turns darker and thats why black people stink and people would eat that up

>Islam

That explains it.

Fucking sand niggers need an excuse to why we exist and seem to be better then them. So they made a "normal" nigger "make" us. Jesus christ these people need to get nuked.

we wuz literately GODS you cumskins white women watermelone fried chickun
Fuck I always tried not to be racist but fuck me it's impossible

Its from the islam book, of course its fucking fake. do you expect a "holy" book that teaches people to go on murderous killing sprees has any speck of truth?

They bring it on themselves. A man can only lie to himself for so long in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

It's not from the Koran, it's from the writings of Elijah Muhammad, founder of the Nation of Islam, which is a black supremacist UFO religion

Top kek

Dude...

TMZHip-Hop...

> using phone
> "Okay Google, who created white people
> "According to TMZHIP-HOP..."
> Stopped listening.
> God damn Niggers.

Reminds me of the whole
JESUS WUZ BLACK AS ME
Like, nobody gives a shit, and you're still wrong. He was Arabic

It's not "sand niggers" but actual "niggers" from "Nation of Islam" a Afro Anerican weird sect/hate group which has nothing to do with religion Islam, its like comparing Scientology with Christianism

It's not sandniggers that belive this shit, it's just regular niggers. Nation of Islam is a black movement.