Tell your friends, tell your family...

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your co-workers to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them. We only need to eliminate 37 votes to put Trump below the 270 mark.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Trump cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Trump votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

#NeverTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h00g4CViv8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sweet tears. so many but I must have more.

I'd rather an orange skin than an old hag who insists that Islam is not the enemy.

pic related

You lost, get over it! Nothing you will do will change it.

It's below pathetic at this point. Can't you see?

Trips of truth

You lost on November 8th, you lost again on December 19th, and you will lose again on January 9th.

Trump is your next president. Quit being such a crybaby you entitlement little shit. People like you are the very reason that Trump one in the first place!

All you are doing is driving more sane people away from the Democrat party.

>sane
>democrat
no

Wow OP is very stupid.......

>lost

Meanwhile Hillary Clinton is approaching the 4,000,000 mark in the lead which she has won the popular vote by.

Meanwhile there are too many questions pending about the extent of the Russian hacking, which has been confirmed by the CIA to have influenced the election.

Trump is also not at all qualified to be president. Just look at his shitty cabinet picks for fuck sake.

This guy needs to be stopped at all costs. I'm sure that the people of Germany would have done the same in the 1930s if they had recognized who Hitler really was. We have the advantage of being able to look back at history and see the frightening reality that we are about to make the very same mistake that Germany did in the 1930s.

This is a stupid idea.

Fuck off snowflake. Better yet, go cry yourself to death.

Let them try to threaten US Senators like they did with the electors.

It won't go well at all, threatening members of the US Senate.

Not Even Useful As Bait
This Initial Posting says of the Poster "I'm a Complete Cuck-Fuck-Smegma-Lubricant"

yawn

The face is yours. The whiny scared face.

>PEOPLE I DONT LIKE ARE HITLER

So pathetic lmao

Oh my god OP i dont know if youre a shill lr whatever but YOU LOST get over it why do you care so much what in the fuck do you thi k is gonna happen? Are you scared for your welfare? Because everything Trump intends to do is good unless you're a washington rich lobbyist and we all know you aren't

Coincidentally she won California by a margin of 3 million.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Trump's 3 million illegal voter claim.

Geez, what a simpering misinformed faggoty lemming you are. You didn't get your way. Get over it.

keks so mad

Trump would have to buttfuck the GOP for this to happen, so far he's just edging in their vagina.

>muh popular vote

The system is based off the electoral college which is what Trump's strategy was based on. An army could have more confirmed kills but that doesn't matter if they still lose the war.

>upset entire democratic process
>because our feefees got hurt

Grabbed by the pussy/10

Nice try Hillary.

>CIA claim russia hacked us
>CIA
>Russia
>No thanks McCarthy
This was obviously a false-flag op by the CIA. I refuse to listen to anything those paid liars say

>Meanwhile Hillary Clinton is approaching the 4,000,000 mark in the lead which she has won the popular vote by.
citation needed

>Meanwhile there are too many questions pending about the extent of the Russian hacking, which has been confirmed by the CIA to have influenced the election.
And the evidence for this claim is...?

>Trump is also not at all qualified to be president. Just look at his shitty cabinet picks for fuck sake.
Noten even POTUS yet and already has secured a lucrative deal with japan, calmed down the U.S.-russian relatioship and bumped up the stock market with a single tweet.
K.

This guy needs to be stopped at all costs. I'm sure that the people of Germany would have done the same in the 1930s if they had recognized who Hitler really was. We have the advantage of being able to look back at history and see the frightening reality that we are about to make the very same mistake that Germany did in the 1930s.
Dat Godwins Law, tho.

Praise Kek and the god emperor of Mankind: Donald Trump.

Genuine question for Hillary supporters:

Let's pretend for a moment that Hillary won in November.

1. How would you guys, and the media react if Trump supporters marched and rioted like you guys did?

2. How would you guys, and the media react if Trump supporters were attempting to overturn the November general election result, by threatening and harassing electors?

3. How would you guys, and the media react if Trump and his supporters did not accept the election results?

Oh my...... your double-standard is glaring.

time to: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>Ignores entire post except the last part because he's salty it's true
Stfu

That's crazy man, when has the CIA ever been dishonest or shady about anything?

i mean islam isn't its terrorist which are an extremest group. those are in every religious group. just because they do this to america means nothing. im not christian but they did the same thing to the muslims in the past with the crusades. which involved mass conversion rape and disease. oh also if you didn't convert they killed you. yeah those were the christians. dont for get the west borrow baptist church.

I don't even like trump, butthurt liberals are just petulant children and it's fun to trash you.

>ignores all other replies and goes for the lowest hanging fruit
Stfu

Your narrative is all fucked up OP. Shit you people say doesn't even make sense anymore. Time to accept the fact no one wants the world you are desperate for. Back to your safe space, cry for the next eight years.

You made me reply. Here, have your (You)

sad

>TRUMP is NOT QUALIFIED
>LOOK at his SHITTY cabinet picks like elon musk
>this ALLL happend because of RUSSIA
Nice mainstream media crybaby opinion you got there famalam

Kill yourself

If you think the electoral college is shit, why didn't you cry foul like the little bitch you were when she lost to an inexperienced nigger in 2008, even though she had the popular vote in the primaries?

Asking that question proves that they have done their job! CIA did 9/11

posting irrelevant nigger.

>comparing 2000+ years ago to today.

Christianity has evolved, Islam has not.

SHUT UP LIBERAL SCUM!!! ACCEPT YOUR GODDAMN DEFEAT ALREADY!!!

Christ, user. OP may be a fucking retarded butthurt faggot, but you gotta chill too.

Because actual conservatives are all thrilled to have Trump. They just love isolationist trade policies and such. Oh boy

Nice try, media.

>Because actual conservatives

Utterly meaningless. Neo-cons who want neo-liberal trade are not "actual conservatives" It's just a type, and a pretty new one at that.

Say it with me, President Donald J Trump will Make America Great Again™

because they are all in California, right. Fucking moron you are, kys

somehow I feel like all the old people in charge just vote for fun because they know, if trump would fuck things up and start WWIII they would never be drafted so they do whatever they want

It's not official until he is actually sworn in.

Look, he won. He didn't cheat, he didn't overspend. he just won. Clinton has known about the electoral college her entire career, but she still ran a sloppy inefficient campaign that focused too much on pandering to states that she had in the bag, and not enough on states she didn't. Trump had a way more efficient voter turnout because he ran a more efficient campaign. Where he won he won by slimmer margins, and where he knew he wouldnt win he didnt waste the effort. He spread the voter turnout in exactly the way he was supposed to. Those extra 2 million New Yorker and Californians that voted for Clinton were a waste because they weren't strategically useful. Clinton got beat at her own game, and hard.

No, because California doesn't enforce anti-immigration laws and is a sanctuary state much like NY is.

Illegals would be far more afraid to vote in other places other than CA and NY due to the risk they run at getting caught.

What part of nobody gives a shit about your opinions don't leftists understand?

I hope it keeps up though, this is hilarious

Get. Over. It. Nigger.

>co workers

im sorry,but people who work for a living are happy with trump,its you deadbeat jobless liberal babys who are throwing tantrums right now about it

Ya, with all the mass rapes and forced conversions by the Westboro Baptists It really is a black stain on modern Christianity. Remember when they sacked Jerusalem? Oh wait no, they just a couple dozen fag haters with colorful signs. That's TOTALLY just like ISIL

The left is so "shocked' over Hillary's loss because:

1. They rigged the election in Hillary's favor.
2. They ran fake polls all summer in an attempt to break the will of Trump supporters.
3. They illegally colluded with 529 groups and got caught.

.....and yet they still got their asses handed to them in electoral votes (which by the way are the only ones that matter).

Fuck off Killary. Go to jail.

Libtards
>still be crying in 8 years

and there gonna shocked in another 4 years when there constant bitching and moaning about trump causes them to lose again

>got their asses handed to them

Trump barely squeaked by....barely!

Once again OP is a Faggot!

You Americans made your bed, the only decent thing you can now do is sleep in it for the next 4 years.

Myself, my friends, family and co-workers all support Trump and you should too

youtube.com/watch?v=h00g4CViv8M

Go fuck yourself you non American piece of liberal shit. You need to die.

Quiet you SJW

306 to 232 isn't barely faggot. That's a fucking landslide. Anything of 15 or more in the electoral system is considered as such.

and in reality(a place the anti trump crowd doesnt live in)you guys dont have a chance

your only hope would be to shut up and wait for 4 years and see how trump runs the country,but my guess is.your gonna screw it up by throwing tantrums for the next 4 years and pissing off your own voters to cause them to stay home the next election(like they did this election)or end up voting 3rd party and causing you to lose another election

This just in: The Chinese were responsible for the hack. They want to frame Russia so we will fight their enemies for them.
Now that you have seen the proof confirming this fact, which is not disputable, what do you think?

Libtards, go suck a niggers dick and get wellfare.
HAIL TRUMP

>That's a fucking landslide.

Autism, the post.

ITT: butthurt children

Not really. The electors that refused to vote for Trump will not be appointed next election and are Americana pieces of shit. Like your fucking cunt goddess said. "A person not accepting the outcome of a vote is a danger to democracy."

over 300 is NOT squeaking by. and even if he did just squeak by I'd rather see him squeaking than her shrieking.

It's fucking Christmas dor libreals not take a break for Jesus birthday? You people lost accept, next election your credibility will be at zero leaving only the Republican party and green party. Your party is dead and you killed it.

from up here in canada I cannot believe you are trying to over throw a democratic election.

there are no questions about the russian hacking,it was the obama administration doing it to try to steal the election from donald trump.they just hate russia so much they decided to put the blame on them to false flag a war with them

and why do qualifications matter to the majority of america who think being black and being a women is qualified enough to run the country

you libtards keep comparing donald trump to hitler but you dont understand hitler and the nazi's have more in common with the democrats then they do the republicans.keep up your temper tantrums because its only making more people not like liberals and democrats

u mean the hilary sups are?