Posted my gf last night but was late so like no one saw. so im back. tell me what you think of her and what you'd do

posted my gf last night but was late so like no one saw. so im back. tell me what you think of her and what you'd do.

what does Sup Forums think of her, what would you do?

Awesome fucking pussy mound! And a cute smile. And those pretty little tits!!

Yum. Thanks for sharing.

Let's see some video of Chloe in action.

scared me for a second then i realized thats what i named the pics. i have some video but i cant post cause Sup Forums sucks in that way

understood. rc4anon at gmail would love to have the chance to discuss other options. thx.

I find her breasts pert and her mons well-defined.

I would have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, op.

I would find her. Get her a councillor to get over the fucltard who posted pics of her on Sup Forums and hire her a hit man to come after you

>was late
the world is open 24 hours a day a
you cuck

white knight detected, not op

Bitch is adorable. What's the story? Also more nudes with face.

What does her butthole taste like?

Agreed. This pic is my favorite so far. Playful, little tits, just look at those dark eyes. Fuck. Me.

she didn't believe me when i told her she was sexy af so i used this to prove it to her since its anonymous and ill get at least a mostly honest answer. She just said to use pics i already had if i actually do it.

Shit

lick your arm after a shower, thats honestly it. Her pussy tastes like if you licked your arm after rubbing it with a copper penny, but her ass is pretty much flavorless

She's a fucking munter. Shit tits, minging minge and her face should be covered with a plastic bag

Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with you?

agreed, clearly gay.

How did you know who I am?

OP moar! any cumshot?

only have the one up above. thats the only cumshot pic i have

Now that you know some of us like her, are we going to see Chloe on a regular basis?

last night you posted like 3 or so :c

possibly

show 'em.

dont have any more. there was another girl in that thread from another user so probs her

Outstanding pussy user.

tastes good too and is tight as hell

I just love the puffy outer labia. A real burger. She take it up the shit pipe to?

rarely yes

Any more pics?

not today

This one's my fav. Saved.

Give us some details. Age, nationality, kinks.

19, white obviously, doesn't really have any kinks, likes rough sex but gets sore easy cause my big cock and her small pussy

Damn OP she's beautiful. Love the pussy especially, nice plump lips, and I love seeing it shaved.

As for what I'd do... I don't suppose she's into chastity? I'd let her take my keys and tease the ever loving fuck out of me. I'd bury my face in that pussy any time she asked.

I want to watch her as she fucks. to see those pretty little tits sway under her body while you pound her from behind. to hear her gasp as she cums. to see that look in her eyes as the first hot spurt of cum hits the back of her throat.

she's a little cum dumpster. let's see her in action. come on, OP. I want her too....

another day son... another day. not to mention Sup Forums is retarded with not letting me post vids