I finally got a music player that shows cover art like this, I'm so happy

I finally got a music player that shows cover art like this, I'm so happy.

Don't most do that?

not on linux. took me a long time to get it together.

>not on linux

ahh

Which player is that? Looks nice desu

its lollypop

was about to be a smartass until >linux
this is now a music player thread

Of course I fucking forget

how could i improve / make my player more comfy?

>Digital
o i am laffin

tfw no money

how'd you do it man, with facets? can't get mine to work.

I use itunes.

I had to install python dependencies and run the "dunst" notification program, then lollypop runs. To get all my music into my library with a uniform naming scheme (and sometimes getting album art) i used 'beets' which took hours...

It looks pretty cool. But one thing that I dislike is those borders around the covers.

Do we have any Sup Forumsentleman in here?, because jesus fuck it's fucking 2017, it can't be THAT hard to have a decent music player in linux, right?

Pic related

it's hard dude, most linux players are either cli autism for neckbeards or have absolute dogshit ui/minimal customization. I'm very jealous of musicbee.

false alarm this music player is shit..

it isn't finding my wendy carlos album even though it's been processed with beets and is in the music folder.

SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT.

I should just use windows.

What is that nice album view user? I searched for it but I can't get my albums to show that way.

OP HERE

scratch that, it refuses to important most of my albums. Program is not good enough :(

trying clementine. it doesn't really work but at least it lets me listen to what i have.

On linux I use cmus. It's not pretty but it works, it's lightweight and you can use it over ssh.

cmus I had some trouble with in the past, it wasn't grouping albums as albums..

the #1 thing I am after is album art grid

try quodlibet

>vocaloid 66
no idea how you could listen to the same albums over and over but hey whatever floats your goat
you probably have mikugazer tho and that's an album I haven't listened to in a while, I should pop it on

>I should just use windows.
you should only ever use windows for gaming and if you have a powerful enough rig to play the latest shit, you can easily use a VM to play your vidya

windows telemetry is a bigger privacy concern than everyone thinks it is

Best player I've found was Neutron.

By far the best audio quality and you can customize it really well, and is simple the best for the audiophile. Not sure if you can run it on Windows though.

yeah im not actually going to use it im just really fed up with linux