Prince Azor Darkstar

KILL YOURSELF

AZOR MACE

SHOW ME THE BODY

First for Stannis The Mannis

Unella leg game on point

Bran/Meera best pairing.

Reminder we didn't see a body

Bran is going to be killed off before he can tell Jon that he is the main character.

This fucking face infuriates me

/Highgarden/ remembers

I have something to confess.

I am in love with Alfie Allen.

It began when I first started watching Game of Thrones back in 2011 when it originally aired. I enjoyed the programme a lot, it seemed to capture the essence of the books and most of the characters were well casted. We won't get into what it has turned into, I liked it at the time. I noticed Theon didn't look like he did in the Books, I thought he looked quite odd. As the season went on I realised how good an actor this young man is.

Something changed, I saw him stand beside Robb Stark and then witnessed the pure emotion he displayed as Ramsay's captive. Seeing his little face as Reek warmed my heart and filled me with a burning desire to rescue him. I no longer see the odd face, weak beard and greasy hair. I see a true beauty, a beauty that emenates from his most deepest being.

He is the reason I continue watching this show. I am filled with pure glee every second he is on screen, and I never want the scene to end. I feel both joy and sorrow: joy because he exists in all his deep brilliance, and sorrow, because I realise that this straight London boy, the son of the abrasive Keith Allen, will never be mine.

It feels good to finally express it. I thank you for sharing this moment with me.

>Oldtown Hype increases

>this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=d45-m_1ghVM

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree this character just a cartoonish mustache twirling villain with no real depth?

Fuck yeah, Azor Mace, The Prince that was Promised.

Same.
Such a shitty actress.

Joffrey/Sansa would have worked out fine if Sansa was as cruel in Season One as she is at this point in the series.

Azor Night King

you mad

I miss Stannis, Melissandre, and Davos scenes.

>Can't you see? Tis a trap! We're all gonna die here!
>"I don't care.

What did he mean by this

Da king in da norf!

Nutella is the sweetest

THERE WILL BE MORE FIGHTS TO COME; HOUSE GLOVER WILL STAND BEHIND HOUSE STARK AS WE HAVE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! AND I WILL STAND BEHIND JON SNOW. THE KING IN THE NORTH!

I dont

Stannis was much more interesting when he was interacting with other people than those 2

We agreed upon that when he first showed up.

>Let's murder them ^_^
Yawn.

HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

The Red Jews are the real bad guys. They go around the world telling people that they're the chosen one to start wars and shit. Imagine if Melissandre didn't exist, Stannis would've died in battle and Renly would've been king with Robb being King in da Norf. Granted Stannis would make a better king than Renly but hundreds of thousands had to die.

His king in the North scene shits on Jon's

The Mace is dead. Bury it.

You're welcome

Thank you, darling.

AZOR JON!

Reminder Jon and everyone in that room is high committing treason against King Bran.

if you rooted for ned in s1 you're a pleb

if you rooted for stannis you're a pleb

if you rooted for high sparrow you're a retarded pleb

kill yourself op. that picture isnt even well made

Reminder that the Robert's Rebellion mini-series is being directed by Ridley Scott and written by the fat man himself.
TWoW btfo.

HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

So out of the non-memey Jon pairings (looking at you Jonxbearloli shippers), Jonsa is the most popular

>high commiting treason

They think he's dead.

>GURM IS 67
>PEOPLE HONESTLY EXPECT HE WILL FINISH THE BOOKS
>MEANWHILE HE'S TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD AND DOING FUCK ALL ELSE

AZOR D&D

>The Mace is dead.

Where was the body in the blast? I watched again and again, and nothing. No mace.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Do D&D like this book scene enough to work it into a later episode? Obvs it won't be Pycelle and uncle Kevan...who can Varys crossbow /got/?

/BATTLE/
/OF/
/OLDTOWN/

some things will only appear in the books
some things will only appear in the show

REGARDLESS

Oldtown is going to be the climax of ASOIAF pretty much. So much shit is about to go down here.

So uh, did Littlefinger get cucked by the lords of the Vale and Jon?

Seemed that the entire Vale is rooting for DA KING IN DA NORTH now

No, we saw him vaporized.

It's not treason if Bran is presumed dead.

No one's gonna think Bran, a cripple, survived years Beyond the Wall in wight infested territory until they see him again

The spider's true form.

HOOOLYY FUCK ITS MACE

>who can Varys crossbow /got/?

Jon and Cersei

Why? The book scene wasn't even that good, I remember reading it and just getting mad at the book that never went anywhere

Also both victims are dead

JonxYgritte was the best, no female alive can fill the void she left.

Reminder that reddit LOVES Stannis

>tfw Euron and Dany's ships are going to go full naval warfare and become Black Sails schlock

You do understand he has like at least 20 years left?

Sooooooo...........how much longer until the mods decide to outlaw /got/ until next season?

>Finally, after all these years, madness has truly had its day

NNOOO LORD GLOVER FISISN'T PART OF MY PLANSH, SIT DOWN PLEASHH

So how is Littlefinger gonna die? Stabbed by Sansa?

hopefully soon the incessant circle jerking and shitposting is getting out of control

Just like in the books!

Ygritte is shit.

Still don't see a body. He was ENGULFED, we didn't actually see him die

That might be said about a healthy perso. He looks like he already has a foot in the grave

never forget

>The birth of a male child - a prince.
check.

>The prince is of the blood of the dragon
check.

>Born amidst salt
Salt from the tears of prestonfags and R+L=D faggots, check

>born beneath a bleeding star
Ned brings Dawn with him upon seeing Lyanna, Dawn is forged from a star, and had blood on it from the fight

Jon is protected by 2 kingsguard

The Sword of the morning

and

Gerold Hightower (Whose house words are "We light the way")

Prince that was

>Promise me, Ned

>That scene between Sansa and Littlefinger where they talk about what Ramsay did

is this intentionally bad acting? almost comedic

>euron will get his fleet cucked and destroyed in half an episode
>the big finale battle of the series will be dany's brown horde killing everyone in king's landing

Arya is the true endgame. It's all around book 5. Come and see.

He might be cartoonish in the books but he has depth.

Delete this!

Read the post. It's besides P+K since they are both dead now.
And that scene was the best scene GRRM ever wrote. How dare you.

What about Jon, and what about the Others?

Do you think Bran will finally get a hug? Poor kid needs some serious comfort.

Dude, look at that picture. There is clearly a body being burned. You can see the outline and the bone structure of the arm.

The nigga is kill.

JonxDany is happening regardless. D&D don't know how to make mysteries and twists and they simplify everything, so it's exactly how it appears. Dany wants a political marriage, Jon is a single monarch, and they'll get married and be like Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon. Then Jon will find out she's his aunt after consummating the marriage. It will all be entirely predictable and the incest will be the only "twist".

I know lad, I was just being a cunt.

So what was Margaery planning? What was High Sparrow planning? What was Tommnen/Kevan Lannister planning? Seems like Dnd couldn't come up with anything so they said fuck it, let's just kill them all!!!!!

Yes, they are intentionally acting as bad as they can.

Ozgefags haven't killed themselves yet, strange.

You do know this t*rkroach literally WHO actress is NEVER going to be in GoT, right?

KING JON IS MY GOD!!

It sounds like a televised tumblr post.

can't wait for the winged wolf to take its ancestral seat

If Jon gets with Sansa it is confirmed that he is just using them as a substitute for the love that he never got from Cat.

no one fucking cares

Davos is a slut

Hug from who? Meera?

Jon would probably pick his ass up to hug him

Will Ayra ever see Bran, Jon, Sansa, or Theon ever again?

serious topic of discussion, is Varys being honest when he describes his actions being made for the good of the realm? Is he truly one of the only ideological people in the show/books or does he have ulterior motives of power or otherwise like most others?

Also knowing D&D they'll have Varys crossbow Baelish, like fine aztec pottery

Tommen was thinking he'd love to be nestled between Margaery's tits again.

was it autism user?

Everyone in the Sept is still alive. No bodies.

People survive being burned (Hound). People also don't die unless we SEE THEM DEAD (Hound, Stannis, etc). Trust me, he will be back in S07. Expect Marg and Tommen back for the same reasons

This face works with every post