Okay, Sup Forums, redpill me on something. Can an ordinary person get ripped like a hollywood star...

Okay, Sup Forums, redpill me on something. Can an ordinary person get ripped like a hollywood star? Would it even be a fair competition?

steroids

Ask .

If you have high quality steroids and a personal trainer helping you with dosage and training, sure buddy, you can get tipped

Nah, i wont go to that place. My mom could walk in my room any second.

>high quality steroids and a personal trainer helping you with dosage and training
>ordinary person
So, the answer in basically no?

If you were a millionaire with access to the best nutritionists and personal trainers, and had nothing else to do but get ripped

But all you really need is steroids and a gym

So you'd rather your mom see you on Sup Forums, a board with constant pedo, Blacked and shitty meme threads, than /fit/?

No. These people spend months roided up doing literally nothing other than train, and it requires doubling down on the days leading up to the shoot to get an extra edge, and they record all the shirtless scenes first so that the actor can stop treating their body like shit and relax a bit.

I would rather have my mother think im pedo, than /fit/ard

>Nutritionist

Better go with a dietitian, they actually need to be certified and cant just claim to know stuff.

This.
Actors get ripped fairly quick because that can be the job. So imagine if you used all the time you spend at work lifting weights and had some over expensive personal trainer to help you around a clock.

being a pedo cuck memer is better than being gay

Yes you can get ripped like that with following program:

>Heavy lifting at least 2 hours per day
>200 gr protein per day
>5 gr BCAA per day
>max 80 gr carbs per day, no sugar or grain
>200 gr modafinil per day
>1.5 gr creatine per day
>at least 2 liters water per day

I wouldn't be able to swallow even quarter of that. I couldn't even finish my tiny dinner portions of food.

>dietitian
>nutritionist

Why they fuck would you need one ? If you aren't sub-100 IQ you can find a perfect formula of protein, fats, carbs and supplements in order to perfectly reach body weight goals you are aiming too. Nutritionist and dietitians are just dumb niggers that couldn't complete their medicine degree and decided to do the next easier thing to that .

>I wouldn't be able to swallow even quarter of that

What are you ? A nu-male that eats maximum a salad per day ? If you can't at least eat 200 gr protein per day then you must be a nu-male or a woman. 200 gr protein are like 4 100gr protein bars.

>No actual fats
Enjoy your trip to organ-failure town

>nu-male
The fuck is that even mean? I just have shit appetite

My friend is a personal trainer and has been lifting for 5 years, natty. He is also 185 pounds and looks like the pic on the right, but a little leaner.

That's with 5 years of hard work (he said he works out 1-1.5 hours a day) and strict dieting. So it's possible, but without steroids it has to be a big part of your lifestyle.

>how to have a heart attack in yours 30s: the post

>Can an ordinary person get ripped like a hollywood star?
With the same amount of money spent on steroids, HGH, Clen, supplements, doctors and food, sure.

Have a high end personal trainer, have being in shape be your full time job, have a personal chef who can make you nutritious meals for every meal and access to high end steroids.

>that is ripped

That is definitely attainable natty in a year with a Hollywood diet personal trainer and nothing to do but working out and reading s script all day. Thor is roiding hard though.

>>how to have a heart attack in yours 30s: the post

You don't have to follow that program for the rest of your life you retard. Only follow it in your muscle growth phase which shouldn't be longer than 3 weeks.

personal trainer and personal chef for every meal

access to the best HGH and roids money can buy

you're being PAID to workout because you signed a contract that said you would do it for millions of dollars

I mean its like we have a SPECIFIC board for lifting

>That's with 5 years of hard work (he said he works out 1-1.5 hours a day) and strict dieting

He needed 5 years to get like like bale on the right ? kek what is he a vegan nu-male ?

Some idiot lardass will take this diet to heart and kill himself.
Leave a disclaimer that it's for people who aren't overweight.

>nu-male
is this reddit's new favorite word? Anyway, if that really is slow growth, it's probably because he is Chinese.

eat clen and tren hard. no, these aren't typos.

Eat clen, tren hard.

>SPECIFIC board for lifting

that "SPECIFIC" board is just a board where obese neckbeards jerk off to zyzz pictures 24/7 and the rest are "rate me" threads where the same obese neckbeards post picture that they got from Facebook .

Fucking wrong. All you need is at a minimum 50g protein per day to maintain. Then 0.8g per lean pound of muscle if you want to build. The amount of carbs should be equal to the amount of protein you eat if you're building. So if you eat 120g of protein eat 120g of carbs. Eating more carbs will increase energy and strength gains but will also increase the amount of fat you'll carry. Number of grams of fat consumed should be half of your protein, so on 120g of protein eat 60g of fat.
Dedicate a day per week for Squat, bench, deadlift, and overhead press lifting heavy at 5 sets of 5 reps, then do assistance light weight work at 4 sets of 12 reps. Do cardio 3x per week, Sprint for 30 seconds then jog for 2 minutes, repeat 8x with a 5 min jogging warm up and cool down.
Sleep 6-8 hours per night.
>pic related
It's not hard to do. Simple geometry

shut the fuck up with this nu male or alt right shit.

I'm sure we've all seen that t shirt fag

Pro-tip: DUDE, WEED.

Seriously. My appetite has been pretty shitty. But with weed, I can finish any meal and feel great afterwards.

Nice pic, fuccboi. Was that after your first month at the gym? haha

>5 years of hard work

He seriously needed 5 fucking years to get like that ? Was he 100lbs fuckboi before that ? What the fuck was he eating, cucumbers and water?

spotted the underage

Let me know when you can deadlift 475 at 175 body weight, until then stfu

Let's see what you look like nigger. I bet he looks better than your flabby ass. Have the balls to post a pic and time stamp?

It's illegal in my country. You can go to jail for fucking several years for just a fucking weed.

Go spout your tired memes where they belong

200 gr minimum per day if you want to look like cooper from American Sniper, that pic related fuckboi looks like he is on keto diet and weights 150 lbs

Just take SSRI's to boost serotonin levels and spike appetite.

SQUATS AND OATS SON

ssris are a fucking joke. go snri in mirtazapine. I've never had the munchies so bad.

>glasses

lol get a look at FOUR EYES over here !

how many pounds is he at in that pic?

It's called steroids.

225, he was eating 6000 calories per day, at least 200 gr protein per day and working out 4 hours a day.

What? I lost like 10 kg when i was taking Prozac when i was 18 years old. It completely removed my appetite and my sex drive

With steroids.

But as said, in about two years you get to what normal people consider seriously ripped if you put any work to it. Like lifting every other day and eating well.

He looks like shit, it should have been 4000cal per day, his carb intake is way to ducking high

Haha what a fucking pussy

Muscles can't grow at the rate actors need them, doesn't matter how many hours a day they sit in a gym.

The answer is steroids and eating like 7000 calories a day.

>a weed

>He looks like shit

Are you mentally retarted ? He didn't even look like a fucking seal he could destroy every fukboi like and . If you workout to just just look ripped and have six pack then you would get destroyed by someone like cooper

Pretty much, it's not just a personal trained, you'll probably need a dietitian and other medics for to reach the peak performance and all of that at the end will probably cost a couple pf thousand hundred dollars.

You're supposed to look ripped and destroy pussy you homo.

>all the retarded shit ITT

Alright, you made me reply

First of all, it is well known that pretty much every actor uses steroids and is closely watched by a fucking nutritionist, personal doctor and a trainer at the same time. It's simply not possible to go from left to right within a year, not because right has too much muscle, but because he has too much muscle and close to no fat, which means that he did that in a single bulk & cut, which is absolutely impossible. If he had some 10% more BF to the right due to the winter bulk, I'd believe it.

Second, 1.5g of creatine will do literally nothing. You need at least 5g to feel the effect. 50g of protein per day is a very low amount, even for zero growth and maintenance. You will melt your muscles. A fit person requires around 80g for maintenance and at least 150g for growth

Because people actually work and don't have the time to look that up, learn the formulas and make the calculation needed you dumb neet, on top of that preparing said food while these actors get handed everything by professionals.

Actors have no reason not to, in the short-term, use steroids.

Almost all of the side-effects from 'roids and HGH can be counteracted with proper preparation. Imagine if you had a next level personal trainer and nutrition guru, and wasn't limited by drug testing or other standards of fairness. You could be eating at extreme caloric surplus, with a perfect regimen, with chemical assistance, and no drawbacks but what you're paying the guy. And you will ALWAYS have time to do the regimen.

You would explode in aesthetics fast. Professional bodybuilders don't have the funds to get truly elite trainers and support, and have to worry about cutting for competitions and testing. An actor doesn't.

You need less than 1k/month + extra for inevitable gyno surgery and spot lipo.

>he doesn't know how to make food for himself

I work 60 hours a week and don't miss a homemade meal. How about you stop being a little turd and learn how to do something well.

literally this, all these fukboi nu-males that can't even boil a fucking egg need mommy to cook them tendies.

I'm every poster you linked. Just to clarify that's also me in those pics. Im also in the military. I know what I'm talking about when I say he looks like shit. I've been around a few special forces men and all of them are under 200lbs. Im not in the special forces but I'm fairly athletic. I can run a 5:45 mile, I have a 250bench, 365 squat, and 475 deadlift while I weigh around 175lbs. Please shut the fuck up about topics you are clearly out of touch with.