youtube.com/watch?v=WkdtmT8A2iY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BtoB_(band)
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx8IBcVjWno
youtube.com/watch?v=t4yXqzC710M
youtube.com/watch?v=SRzE3WVOJ8I
youtube.com/watch?v=luamKosCWuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fair enough

it would be cool and nice if the pictured girl's korean pop groups, after school and its sub-unit orange caramel, released new music soon

that would be very nice indeed

>Pristin releasing a self-composed/written album
So Pledis is fucking broke right

and also where is the album version of this
youtube.com/watch?v=EUGCNyPXFPE

the definition of "self-composed by" to koreans is "contributed to by"
there are always professional writers in the credits before their names

I mean shes kind of dumb but in a cute way

Not the most attractive twice either

I know how you feel so that's why I have to tell you to let them go...

don't get me wrong, I'm not that attached
i am currently enjoying music by wjsn, gugudan, melody day, red velvet, ioi, loona, momoland, and my favorite, twice
i was just saying

meant for

pristin is the new after school

I really warmed up to bp jisoo's voice
I thought it was very nasal and kind of annoying sounding at first but her distinct vocal color actually synergizes really well with rosé's very crisp an clear voice

You've already said that about Seulgi

i never hopped on the pledis girlz boat but i am looking forward to their debut album after that album preview. they are looking set to join my list of "kpop i enjoy listening to" list

just read this. made me chuckle kkkkk!

>warning
what is even the point of posting here anymore, even OH seems tempting at this point

is dancer the biggest meme position in kpop? all you're doing is dancing the same choreo as all your other members, except now you're in the center

why is mod/janny deleting images on an imageboard?

is he legit retarded

i saw most of the kpop artist photo posts were deleted. guess we're not even allowed to post kpop now. would be nice if the mod just came out and said we can no longer post korean pop music on Sup Forums - Music so we can stop wasting our time and gather somewhere else

I don't know if he knows the rules

youtu.be/fXIu5xZ42wk

maybe they're tightening up on image dumps or something

>image dumps
i can literally go in any other thread on Sup Forums right now and not get banned for dumping images. mod-kun is being malicious here for no reason

kpop pictures being deleted in the kpop thread

where do you want us to post them mods? the grimes thread?

maybe the mods are just more into gaypop hmmm

Pristin? More like shitstain amirite?

sexy boys...

Can someone please post that pic of Seola with an ax? It always makes me smile

Also, here a Jihyo in return

you know it's bad when dubu is mad...

a photo of Kim Sohye of Korean pop girl group I.O.I. (disbanded)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_So-hye
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.O.I

lmao

i saw a photo of korean pop singer seola from korean pop group WJSN with the comment "seola tho" banned for garbage outside of Sup Forums on the bans page a bit ago so that's a no

instagram.com/p/BRaJHO1DBkm/

I'm actually kinda looking forward to Bye Bye now, it sounds like it could be good...

(Bye Bye is the upcoming Japanese single of Korean pop girl group Apink, the girl in the linked instagram post is the leader of the aforementioned pop group, Park Chorong. She is dancing to a snippet of the song, which is playing in the background in the video.)

she so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=B5BfglDwZ-I

here's a short MV
not bad

who will be the oc of pristin?

>bans page
>literally just filled with kpg posts that were acceptable a week ago but suddenly against the rules now despite the fact that they have not been changed

I give them credit for finally releasing something that deviates from their usual boring sound (however slightly) but it still doesn't sound good enough to get me interested in them again
they promoted a song for like a week, maybe it was a special stage, that sounded alright but i can't remember the name of it

>when she points to her choker
o-omo...

It definitely has that Apink sound imo, whether that's a good or bad thing is up to debate.
Do you mean Boom Pow Love?

youtube.com/watch?v=cGIp6Vy-zWo

when is apink going to move away from this boring pastel aesthetic

Mina fans threatens to leave fandom

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+332, -18] ㅋㅋ Who cares if they're dating or not

2. [+299, -16] Who cares if a celebrity's dating..;; such useless waste of time

3. [+250, -23] Stupid fanboys mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -14] Dating's fine, just stop lying about it... that pisses fans off more

5. [+24, -8] But do they have to say they're dating? Some things are just private, they're not obligated to share everything

6. [+23, -9] Mina's ajusshi fans are super pissed ㅋㅋ

7. [+17, -1] This is the issue... I like Twice too and think they're pretty and cute when I see their videos but I stay within the line. The members are human too ㅋㅋ what's the point of hating on them just for dating? ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+15, -1] Leave them alone, who cares if they're dating ㅡㅡ.. Twice is human too;;;

9. [+12, -1] That's not a fan, that's a psycho... Good riddance. This is a good opportunity for them to get rid of their psycho fans.

10. [+11, -1] Probably better for the group to get rid of these fans~ ugh goosebumps

Someone go on IRC complain

i don't think so. it was faster-paced and kinda chiptuney like Boo

never

this is such a good version of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=1PKRs4UQkjk

An older one or a newer one?

youtube.com/watch?v=-r5ULxo4WD0

someone did a thread in /qa/ but it has quickly dissolved into /jp/ vs the world shitposting
also music youtube.com/watch?v=WkdtmT8A2iY

that was it

there's an irc? what's it called?

#Sup Forums on rizon, requires a nickserv reg

Yeah I wish they would have done something faster paced like that or something more powerful instead of Only One, nobody even remembers that song anymore. Same with Remember, ironically. They shot themselves in the foot with two back to back lame releases, especially after they had such momentum from Mr. Chu and LUV back then. Their management is just retarded I think.

oh i thought there's a /kpg/ channel

do >we still like apink?

the thumbnail always makes me think this is a gugudan photoshoot

we fucking love rong and listen to old apink

This girl is a rap god who will lead WJSN to a #1 spot on the charts with a rap song someday.

>mina threatens to leave kpg
stop it

this thread?
im glad you witnessed my autistic shitflinging

we moved onto bpink

>tfw I love both

So what can we talk about in Sup Forums without being banned?

Music discussion

the mod is a literal jpnigger

I try but it still feels like I'm walking on thin ice.

What about idols

you must mean walking on eggshells since you get banned for discussion pertaining to music, artists, or instruments as well

ngl i havent bought a physical copy since marshall mathers lp in 2000, and my lane coaster 2 albums just came in... are kpop album packaging always this based? i see now how physicals still remain relevant

also got cub and twiceboy for my cards. feels good man

jp mod wants to remove idolshit from Sup Forums

just the music. make sure to not include a pic because you might get the axe, idols aren't relevant too the music discussion. also avoid having any opinion that might be somehow offensive.

what a fucking boring board this one became
eve OH have more roasting and fights than this

for some reason i thought that said "walking on ice" as in it's hard for you to do

photo is of Lim Nayeon from the Korean pop group Twice. I like their songs TT, Like Ooh-Ahh, Do It Again, etc

wtfffff that new btob song sounds fucking good
did gaypop get good all of a sudden?

hiro went to watch babymetal in london

good luck with that mod-kun

yeah all kpop cds come in fancy cardboard packaging. it's the standard there. no one puts out jewel cases aside from jews that know they'll sell their album to gullible underage females like gaypops. my favorite is korean pop group blady's korean pop album "renovation" because it's three times the size of standard kpop albums and it has a fat integrated photobook

kpop music discussion only. stop posting idols!!!!!!!!!!

word

This isn't the kpg I enjoyed, I actually love listening to kpop and enjoy when we discuss which album was better subjectively and at the same time have tangent subject shouldn't hurt the discussion. More so than not, it enhances it. I'm at a lost for words. This was my go to chill after work.

how big are babymetal?

no it's still shit. btob* has always been middle-of-the-road to decent

*btob is a south korean pop boy group under cube entertainment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BtoB_(band)

release calendar is pretty bare for a few days. that cao lu-kisum-yerin song should be out tomorrow

twicegirl ver a and cub ver b looked nice to me
i always get taeyeon's physicals but few others

they still exist, yeah? it's been a couple years

jisoo tho

am I allowed to use the word omo to describe sejeong

selling out tokyo dome 2 nights, filling wembley arena at 90%

;__;

unless someone that shall remain unnamed removes the massive stick up his butt, too bad.

cannibals...

Big
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx8IBcVjWno
youtube.com/watch?v=t4yXqzC710M

They also perform with alot of western artists

dead board

please post only korean music discussion and not japanese music discussion here.

that top is cut so low...

youtube.com/watch?v=SRzE3WVOJ8I

What about this

Okay
Let's talk about Gugudan's title track, A Girl Like Me and how the bass ruins the entire track

Dust off your desktops, clean your keyboards, adjust your computer chairs, and arm your inner troll. We fight.

I think these are a lyrics somewhere.

guys all we need to do is stay on topic for a week or two until the mods lose interest in us

what song is that??

I happen to like the bassline of "A Girl Like Me," the newest title track released by Korean girl group Gugudan. It reminded me of Korean girl group WJSN's Korean pop song "Take My Breath" which shares the same instrument in its introduction, and although I initially didn't like Gugudan's music track because of my dislike for WJSN's, it grew on me

youtube.com/watch?v=luamKosCWuY

just listened to Fingertip for the first time, how come it flopped so bad, it's like the good ol' Kara tracks imo, pretty fucking good