Can anyone give me some pointers on first time growing?

Can anyone give me some pointers on first time growing?

Also, post what you're smoking

use lots of light

make sure to water it occassionally

Spit it on and make it your bitch.

seriously tho - what's your current level of knwoledge?

those look ready to harvest bro youre good to make a ton of money

its (relatively speaking) a really hard plant to get started growing but once it get going its one of the easiest plants to grow. just make sure you dont get overexcited and harvest too early or youll get mids from a top tier plant a lot of first time growers i know make this mistake.

I know basically everything about it

Have you ever grown anything? peas, peppers, petunias?

Yeah I've grown weed before with great success. Turned out awesome

then what specific help are you asking for law-man?

Don't use tap water, keep well ventilated.

Nothing really

I know, dumbass

Then you're not OP and as such what are you asking for?

I am OP... What the fuck are you on about retard?

Exactly

Get out of my thread you dumb fuck. You obviously don't understand

OP was asking about first time growing then claims to have done it before to great success GTFO attention fag

I just wanted to talk to people dude. That's the whole reason for the thread. Newfag. Please leave my thread

No! I say again the purpose or original post stated that they wanted help with first time growing if you now are stating that you need no help then why create a thread asking for help in the first place?

Like I said right here I just wanted to TALK, you FUCKING IDIOT. READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST

I whole-heartedly agree. WTF is OP on about?

Read the thread newfag

Oh Fuck you - 7 seconds between posts I'm sorry that It took me a few minutes to craft a reply.

You should be. Use auto-update you newfuck

>Can anyone give me some pointers on first time growing?

That what the thread seems to be about, well I don't actually see the question being answered. If you're such an expert how about you contribute?

if you just wanted to talk then state that in the post dont ask for help you dont need newfag

Literay just began, my friend gave me a few plants he had just started a day or two ago and did the tell me anything

So we can deduce there are now two guys claiming this as their thread?

leave me alone.
don't derail my thread you piece of shit

good luck OP

Print this out and hang it above your plants for maximum 420 thc levels.

magic flight is really sick

Implying this is your thread

I'm not gay you idiot
What the fuck are you idiots on about now? You want PROOF? Show me how I can prove it and I will. I've been here the WHOLE TIME

hell yeah man
lifetime warranty too

>show me how to prove it
you would know if you weren't a newfag

I am the og op. No Rectal Themectal for you

Okay OP, lets start:
Step 1: If you have to ask for help on an online forum or imageboard on how to start growing weed, you should not do it.

Get back me when you are ready for step 2.

OK then prove to ME how to PROVE YOU it
Shut the FUCK UP I just wanted to talk to people so i made a thread SUE ME

Other than the bile - you don't seem to have contributed much to this thread friend - I was here as your we circling the drain on page 10 and bumped it out - been auto refreshing, and I'm alittle dissapointed in your comments

Sorry dude just wanted to talk. Please? Having a shit day

lol newfag getting mad

so talk to people - what gaps in our knowledge can you fill? have you come across a good organic fert?

Thanks for all the info guys, really didn't know what to do with it lol

If you have nothing nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE MY THREAD

Who the fuck are you and how did you get MY thread

elaborate?

so what kind of water do you use? Fiji water?

Never seen someone so buttmad over so little on B before

>your thread

please just leave me alone or somebody show me how to delete this stupid thread... never should have made it
gf dumped me... no big deal...
STOP TALKING ABOUT DRUGS

wow your plants are totally flowered time to cut them down

good job OP

exactly pretty much proves hes a newfag

for my money urine (8:1 water) and wood ash is a good combo

Make a feels thread then you stupid retard and let the weed guy ask for advice

i dont care about drugs you idiot read my thread

She left you for a reason

How much space do you recommend for 5-6 Silver Haze plants? And how much light?

THIS IS MY FUCKING THREAD I CAN DOW HAT I WANT

or we could derail retard OPs thread and actually make him put some fucking effort into doing the hard work himself

no YOU read your thread.

you know what? just tell me how to delete this thread and i will

75w + per plant and depends on veg

lol nwefag
read the faq

I'm so fucking confused, I made this thread. I would love to have a one on one with someone who just knows what they're doing so I can cut some of my family weed budget

please stop talking about drugs i just mnade this thread to talk to poeople

>looking for good advice on Sup Forums
nigger please

stop lying you FUCKING ASSHOLE

have we considered that
is really a troll if thats the case good job on derailing thread

Ok - so I'll bite, what do you want to know sonny jim, ask old grandma budz here and I'll inform yer

What are you growing? Auto? Feminized? I don't really like autos. I prefer having control over the vegetative period. You should investigate low stress training as it maximizes both the space that you have and the amount of buds you harvest from each plant. Don't overwater them or give them too many nutrients. Some times just water them with plain water. Check for early signs of stress/over fertilized plants. For example the tips of the leaves becoming yellow. Watch out for temperature variation as too much heat can stress your plants and too much cold can kill them suddenly. As others have stated cannabis is a strong, sturdy plant in the vegetative state, they can withstand a good ammount of stress. However the flowering stage is a different animal.

I want it to grow and feed my children

have you considered that maybe i just wanted to talk about something other than drugs? WTF is wrong with you idiots

How often/much should you water, for one plant?

STOP TALKING ABOUT DRUGS I JUST MADE THE THREAD ABOUTD RUGS SO PEOPLE WOULD COME IN THE THREAD

then determin the growing season in your neck of the woods, plant seeds in a timely fashion and liberally apply your love and attention

>wants to talk about something other than drugs
>makes a thread about drugs
seriously nigga how retarded are you

>spend the whole thread agruing about who owns it
>ignores posts actually trying to help him grow
what a world

Keep it up with the biblical Kush memes

Nah just distilled from the grocery store is good

Someone tried to sell me some weed the other day. I told him weed causes me to feel anxious. He promised me this weed was special, real mellow, no anxiety guaranteed. I asked him if he knew what strain it was and he said "Ambresa" or "Ambresia", something like that. Is anyone familiar with this strain. He also said it was 50 EU for a bag.

when will my thread fucking go away? can a mod please delete this thread? ITS FULL OF ASSHOLES

if you really hate it that much gtfo and let the rest of us enjoy it newfag

I bet your not even PH testing it

Be caredul of powdery mildew when switching to 12/12 light cycle. Keep ventilation up and humidity at 40%. If you get PM it'll be a struggle and you msy lose your whole harvest. Look up how to bud wash after you harvest if you show any signs or you can lose everything to mold during drying or curing