So i've just found out my boyfriend has a foot fetish and idk how to really feel about it...

so i've just found out my boyfriend has a foot fetish and idk how to really feel about it, like does this have much affect during sex and stuff? calling out for all you feet lovers

Letting him play with your feet during s x will turn him on 10 fold, and who know, you might like having your soles licked and bit, or you toes sucked while he's fucking you.. just give it a shot.

dats gonna be good

One of the tamest and normal fetishes out there, should probably consider yourself lucky it's not a shit or piss fetish

He probably wants to put your feet in his mouth and/or put his penis on your feet. Some dudes have a fetish for the smell of feet. I'm not a footfag, but it's ok sometimes.

post feet op

He's gonna bang the shit out if you. Foot fetish people have the highest sex drive in the world.

chances are he just likes your feet soles specifically and finds them attractive on the same level as ass/tits/neck/belly etc...
it's just another thing you can use to turn him on. push your feet into his face during sex, i'm sure he does loads of shit to get you off all the time.

Do you have a citation for this.
I'm a footfag and think about sex alot, but I thought that was just cause I'm a guy.
Also, I'm always staring at my coworkers legs and feet.

Me too user, me fucking too.

That's very true. I wish I didn't have a foot fetish, it's really distracting and hard to overcome. I've gotta get work done.

Now I'm legitimately curious.
Do footfags want sex more than other guys.
I wish there was a study.

basically this. try to keep your soles soft because most girls have callouses on their feet

Please post a picture of your feet.

Yeah me too, but I can see that being true, because if you're anything like me, just the sight of a shapely foot is enough to turn me to diamonds. Doubly so if I know the girl personally.. I hate summer because of the heat, but I love it because of all the exposed female feet. Women tend to pick up on it pretty quick too, I lived with two girls about a year ago, and they were always propping their bare feet up on the table and whatnot, constantly moving them around all like "hey look at these". Even after we had slept with eahother and the my fetish was in the open, they still did it.. One has moved out now and it's just the one girl left, and she still does it to me.

I have that same feel about summer.
I'm originally from socal and it's the best place for feet.
I always feel like I'm sly enough to not get caught staring, but sometimes I can't stop and the definitely know. High was the worst for this but I've gotten better.
But there's two women I know that seem to prop their feet up alot when I'm around, my sister in-law and a friends mom, but idk if it cause of me or not.
I have to be really careful cause if I stare to long I can't stop the boner and it's just so visible.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with these feels.

To be honest I have a serious foot fetish, for as long as I can remember Iv had one, and I think theyre might be some truth behind this. Im literally always lusting after my girlfriend, grabing her tits and ass all the time and always wanting to fuck. Even in high school I think I had sex over 30 times with 5 different girls.

Yeah dude, they've picked up on it and are just trying to catch you dead in the act, that's flat out what my roommates told me after it had come into the open..the majority of my girlfriends and one night stands in my 20's (I'm near my 30's now) just find it to be a cute fetish, a lot of them have even called it "sweet".. but if the girl is uncomfortable with her feet being touched or even seen they hate the fetish.. its hit and miss..

The one gf I had knew about my fetish, and always tried to indulge it. She seemed to enjoy my dick on her feet.
But I get these other vibes from my sister in-law and I've caught her looking at me in ways sometimes. I'm actually hoping that's not what's going on.

bump

My two gfs laughed about my fetish. That really hurt my feeling but they had ugly feet anyway... now I visit hookers and plague them with my insatiable desire for foot fetish. These girls are generally ok with that but some are quite ticklish...

He'll probably want to lick/suck/smell your feet during sex sometimes. In general just keep your feet nice and soft and well pedicured, and hey this means you get foot rubs whenever you want, he'll love it when you just casually put them in his lap if you guys are chilling on the couch.
Also ask if he wants them stinky, that seems to be about 50/50 with foot fags. If he does then flats, toms, or sneakers without socks are god-tier.

>flats, toms, or sneakers without socks are god-tier.
what are toms?

Google toms shoes, they're kind of like flats. Girls usually wear them without socks, therefore lots of good qt feet smell going on

OP, have you even realized the the likely reason he is even with you is because he saw your feet one time and fell in love with them?

It doesnt affect anything.
Every guy should be kissing and obsessing about every part of the girl he loves or he shouldnt be with her.

But he might want to smell your feet...Also of course kiss them, suck your toes, but also he'd want to fuck them. Hopefully your limber so you can put both feet to your face so he can slide his cock between your feet and fuck them and have his dick go in your mouth at the same time.

I want it all the time.
I often have to go to somewhere private to fap so I can be normal again. This has happened while serving in court, while at a hospital. school. any time.