Ask an IDF soldier anything

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.org.il/goys/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

איפה אתה משרת

Male or Female?

why are you not at your post?

לך לישון יוסי

Why is that the gayest picture I've seen today?

Greater Israel when?

it's because they are in the army and enjoy being butt fucked on daily basis by sandniggers, jew settlers and their officers in occupied zones and quite enjoy it.

you will never understand how it is...

+ you get free falafel at the central bus station from time to time so why the fuck not.

אצל אמא שלך

Fuck you jews. The men are good for burning and the women or sex and work

are you happy Trump got elected and the country that keeps your's afloat might actually survive another four years?

Why would i be??

>name my band
The Ginjew Force

Describe us how you'd like to torture Palestinian terrorists.

Would be a 4 years of wasteland. Cli(n)ton wauldnt be any better though...

I am a Belgian citizen, non-jew.
I want to congratulate you for explicitly demean theses savages muslims. You are a small country surrounded by people that hate you and want you dead but you hurt their stupid pride over and over and over and over. Congratulation.

Dips on the standing girl with the black hair.

Anthrax or judas priest?

How many nukes does your country have?

Why are jews such fucking cunts?

OP you didn't answer my question: Are you a male or female?

Awwwwwww thanks honey ;)

Potato tomato

1/2

2/2

GAS THE KIKES

How many Palestinian children have you slain personally?

where were you when i killed 6 million jews?

Are there any left?

Hiding under your mom skirt

Why are your uniforms so ugly and what do you actually do?

What's your opinion on the British Army?

not op, but i'll respond.

cucks. they are cucks.

Why?

You mean the European branch of the US army?

IDF: You worked hard for Trump. Are you excited for him?

Also, Netanyahu's been making "Magical progress with Putin" regarding relations.

Are you excited about that, too?

cause you're brits, that's just the way you are.
if your commonwealth would just stay here in 47' or just said the sandniggers to fuck off maybe the world would have much less butthurt.

i actually blame you for all this faggy stupid conflict.

>survive another four years

>implying america isnt already a liberal wasteland thanks to obama and the left wing

have fun with the republican you should of elected 4-8 years ago when it mattered

kek

these kikes don't represent most of us, the normal majority.

But we gave you your country though you ungrateful kike.

British "men" are as effeminate as most countries' women.

what drills does idf do as rehearsal for iranian nukes?

Why?

Do they pay well? How many shekels a month? Is a good alternative to studying and working?

with over 40 years of fucking butthurt you did you dipshit cock joggling tea sipping faggots.

here, you can have this fuck up of a country back if you want.

google home front command, it's part of it

[Citation needed]

no, 260 for fighters, 208 for non fighters per month, not a good alternative at all, unless you want to be a shitty officer and keep the occupation going on.

Still gave your people a nation to call their own, not something to complain about. Just because it's such a fucked up place doesn't mean you have to blame us for all your problems.

Under Trump, David Friedman (his new ambassador in Jerusalem) and Netanyahu will obliterate Palestine.

IDF: Are you excited to claim the entire land? Will you be sad to have kill so many children?

will multiply your sandniggers capacity

actually most of the people don't fucking care about nothing anymore.

come say hi
chan.org.il/goys/index.html

What would Jesus do?

look OP, /k/ fag here.
I respect your army. It's very effective, very organized.
but this picture.....
it's the most gayest thing I ever see from months.
these cucks. complete faggoty. don't be a faggot OP, please.
if you are trying to make some propaganda moral boost. you are doing it all wrong. and I don't have the time to explain how to do it, right. sorry.

crucify himself if not we

hatred for a 9 million person nation
mgod
moozers been killing each other off & any others who get in the way since moo hamid first showed up.
the lest enlightened arab leaders who lightbulbed the idea of cutting a deal with the jews,,2 of them,anwar alsadat,hashemite king hussein of jordan,after the 73 attack,begin with sadat and king hussein agreed to cease attacking israel,or allow attacks along common borders,that peace lasted even after al sadat was murdered by,,guess who? jihadi khaled al islambouli in 1981,,mubarek continued the agreement,till the tyrannical moozlim brotherhood took over,,via democratic vote which they had every intention of liquidating in favor of sharia.
good luck tsahalim

Add me on kik

sorry i don't use kik.

Why you guys keep flipping tanks from your hills?

hahaha i happen to be an ex tanker in idf. that's quite true, very true, and the main reason is because some dipshit forgot to put sticklights to mark the paths, and asshat tank crew members.

For the lulz ofc

Checked.
Blue gloves or white?

Its really funny to think that you guys invented the Trophy system but still flip tanks

well, it has nothing to do with flipping tanks m8, only avoiding AT's and kornets

So when will peace enter the theatre so that there will be no longer bloodshed over there?

That has to be the gayest pic I've ever seen.

Independent Holocaust review?
Yay or nay?

Do you guys laugh about how many people are convinced (((you))) control the world.?

boutta voltron into mecca Moses

in the sake of all i would want it at this moment.

but yeah. never.

right wings rules here unfortunately.

he picked the wrong race, i think it would be better if he chose sandniggers or ruskies or east euro to exterminate.

so yeah, it happened, nothing much to say i guess, shame cause a lot of great pussy got burned and gassed.

What are they even talk about??? We dont control our own fucking country

actually yeah

So ex tanker hea, how well performed the Merkava's? Pro's n Con's?