What the best advice that you could give to anyone about anything?

What the best advice that you could give to anyone about anything?

Dont be a faggot.

Anyone you're passing judgement on is just as insecure as you are

Trust the experts, not the people

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

If a heavily debated issue seems like a simple concern to you, you're probably hugely misunderstanding it.

Steel's heavier than feathers.

faggot

People are not disposable.

Diamonds are the hardest metal

LOL, sure kid.

Dicks out for harambe

Do something and don't sit on your ass. Whether it's just get a part time job or go to school for 1 class.

End of the day it's something you have to do eventually. Don't fuck off because you're just delaying the inevitable

Do whatever you want to do because you're going to die eventually.

Never trust anyone. Your best friends, your family, your girlfriend or wife. You really never know who might wind up fucking you in the ass one day. Be prepared.

Similarly, never trust anyone else with anything important. Always do it yourself.

Yep.

My advice:BTFO son.

prussian wisdom: whatever you do, do it as best as you can do it.

Nothing comes from nothing.

No daddy no

On this note:
If it takes 5 minutes or less, do it right now.

Checkmate, atheists.

But they're both a kilogram

Lol you're just a judgemental pick who barely trusted anybody in the first place, that's why nobody wanted to tell your dumb as shit cause you're impossible to talk to

You're going to meet a lot of victims out there. You're going to meet a lot of people who worship victims too. Be careful not to become like them. They don't help anyone actually succeed.

disregard females, aquire currency

The sexual pleasures of a man's anus cannot be understated. Embrace the inner faggot in yourself and say "i am not strong, i am cockboy"

Stay away from Sup Forums.

Obey women.

True, but no one is obliged to do anything for you. Make yourself indisposable and self-reliant rather than trusting in the goodwill and morality of others to keep you fed, housed and happy.

eat banana

That's not what that means.

Don't stay up playing video games until 6 AM every night because you're a manic depressive.

-buy low sell high
-wear a rubber, no one gets pimples on their ass
-you don't have to shave your pubes, just keep them trimmed
-if you're buying a car for under $1200, acquire the user manual and the haynes manual
-wear clean socks everyday. no exceptions.
-unless you're in a brick room always assume that someone is watching. even then be wary of the bricks.
-never buy what you can build for near the same price
-always trust craigslist ads. they're legit.

Is too.

>no one gets pimples on their ass

Nu uh

Say I don't know and you will learn rverything.

Passion is the enemy of efficiency.

Never shit your fuck

Follow your heart but just to be sure throw a little brains in there too

eat ginger on daily basis

These

Is the best thing for your future.

Don't drink strong alcohol while driving

This too shall pass

can i drink before i drive ?

niggers tongue my anus

Avoid Niggers and Muslims at all costs.

this

If things get really bad, you can always turn 360 degrees and walk away

>360
>away

Real talk

It just means you can't get away from it

Do not trust anyone.

I don't think people on b can offer much advice because in the end we are all here

If you think you life is shit then it probably is.

Things can always be worse

This is a good one. Basic and likely containing wisdom.

Don't go to college. Even in a stem field it's a huge waste of money as everyone has a degree and there's very few jobs

I don't fear death because I'm tired of trying to survive in someone else's world with their rules

Never trust anybody taller than you.

The world doesn't owe you a thing. Everyone and everything you're given is a blessing.
No one has more control over your life than you do. A large majority of your position in life will be decided by you.
Don't wait until you're motivated. Your action will build motivation.

I doubt anyone who would say something like this has any decent friends. You got a chicken / egg problem here.

Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to.

I bet you're really popular and satisfied in life.

Cop killers aren't bad people.
Fuck the police and the laws

not shure if hegelian or just stupid

Home is where the heart is, but the stars are made of latinum.

I thought this shit would take 5 min but here I am still shooting fire out of my chocolate colon cannon.

Don't trust anyone but yourself.

Don't trust women AT ALL.

Marry someone with a lower IQ than you.

Or you aren't an indecisive faggot. Or you fully understand the issue and the people debating it dont
People definetly get pimples on their asses

Continuing: It's basically the stuff that makes me appreciate people and how fortunate I am. It also is what pulls me out of the gutter when I'm feeling down and it's something easy to understand/simple. It falls on self-reliance

Don't try to be something you're not.
I.e. smart

>Don't trust women at all
>marry someone

you realize without laws we would be 1000 years behind in society. Shit doesn't get done when everyone's pulling each other down.

Kill yourself

You can marry someone without trusting them lol

dude youre obviously a fuckin idiot, we can all tell you don't know shit about shit from way over here

Lol nice one

Never go full retard

Do not go gentle into that good night

Best advice, acquire money, fuck hookers. In older age, what you have is YOURS.

100000 years

Never ever gamble. Not even 1 cent because sonner or later you are gonne get hookd on it. And then youll accomplish treu self hatred and depslression

Dick advice, you'll learn more from your own success and failure

Kek

lost

A fellow gambler i see...
How is your luck goin bro.

You will forget all advices

Dude fuck the way of life as it is now. People are all just to materialistic and ego maniacs. The way the world is run now keeps most people behind and in dept. I wish money wasn't a thing but we trade instead. You don't need law to know right and wrong. If someone steels from you then kill the mother fucker. The law prevents that though.
I know i went everywhere off topic but Fuck it. The police are only to protect the wealthy and take from everyone else

Don't be a fucking libtard

lost

don't put your dick in the toaster

But it's cold outside

Humans are a spieces modified for their enviorment. There is no genetic material that differs other then triats that help them survive. One day homonspaiens will fall to another spieces

How else is it going to get evenly tan

Nope, you don't control a thing, you're just lucky or unlucky. Life isn't fair.

Just know that whatever you do there will always be someone trying to hold you back

Kekkkkk.