twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man fuck you some Squiers are pretty good

Nice

you try being broke, nigga

must be nice having mommy and daddy paying for your instruments

I was 14 and broke

fuck off

T-thanks, you too

your squier cost less than your computer, dicknerd. 3 weeks working at mcdonalds will buy you a real guitar

his "strings" aren't gold-plated

>computer
>implying poorfags aren't phoneposting

>Complains about Squires
>Pays 200 dollars more for a worse instrument
>Can use that money to buy a nice pedal but won't because he's stubborn
>Calls us stupid

>can't spell Squier

Squiers aren't good instruments, if you want cheap and good get a Yamaha Pacifica.

How all Squier players sound
>Me likey play Squier
>Me like eat poopoo
LOL

haha, hilarious!

Have an upvote, friend!

>3 weeks working at McDonald's will buy you a guitar

You know not everyone lives with Mommy

xD

if you are still playing a beginners "instrument" as an adult it's too late to learn anyways

let's face it: you have no interest in playing guitar, you just want to hold a piece of jazzmaster shaped shit and take pictures of yourself with your 800 dollar iphone to post on facebook

Squiers are good......if you're 11 and just got your first guitar.

I have a Fender Jaguar

It's a real piece of shit

>insinuates paying more for instruments that all make the same fucking noise isn't idiotic

>he plays guitar at all

The 70s called, they want their instrument back

You get them professionally set up, they're fine. Calm down.

The 90s called, they want their joke back

You can get a fucking HP elitebook in good condition for 90 bucks or so.
Find me a MIM for that price you dumb fuck.

>Paying for anything "Gibson"
>Paying for MIA Fenders
Oh boy.

Thinking of getting a white pickguard for it. It'd have to be custom cut, though.

Is it a standard CIC?
i'll trade you my white pickguard for a tortoise one

Yep. Dunno if I want to give away the scratchplate though. I just restrung it, and I might want to go back to tortoise some day.

lol ever go to Craigslist? also, this isn't Sup Forums but a refurb Latitude > refurb Pajeetbook. Also, 90 dollars isn't a realistic guitar budget. That's crackhead shit.

tons of used MIM fenders listed for 200 bucks on craigslist, ebay, reverb

Pawn shops too.

If you can't manage to buy a guitar that isn't the worst thing you can get, you aren't really much of a guitar guy and I can't take your opinion seriously

Squiers are literally BOTTOM tier guitars. they are the worst of the worst. They cost more than things like Yamaha Pacificas (which are better in every way besides maybe looks) because the ____caster label and the headstock shape

nothing wrong with a Squier for a beginner. When I see somebody in their 20's with a god damned pedalboard with 200 dollar "boutique" fuzz pedals and shit playing a motherfucking Squier though a tube amp, that's fucked up

>plays guitar

>Squiers are literally BOTTOM tier guitars. they are the worst of the worst.
>what is Lotus, Act One, etc

>hen I see somebody in their 20's with a god damned pedalboard with 200 dollar "boutique" fuzz pedals and shit playing a motherfucking Squier though a tube amp, that's fucked up
See

>what is Lotus, Act One

equals to squier on the bottom tier that cost less because they don't have the ___caster name and Fender Headstock shape, and they don't hire shills on Sup Forums and reddit to say "omg these are just as good if not better than the real guitars they are shaped like xd"

This.

If you're an adult, you have a job, and you want to learn to play, you should care enough to pony up the cash for a real instrument.

I say this as I'm trolling reverb and ebay for the perfect Peavey T-40 to get into bassplaying with.

Kek, stay butthurt.

I love how you changed the entirety of my argument based on nothing, my laptop is cheaper than a fucking squier, tech is cheap and useful unlike buying overpriced shit for a childish hobby that no one but yourself take seriously.

Squiers are good guitars for the price if you're not an autist or if you don't want to play a beated to death mim strat with cum stains on it.

A good squier with a decent amp will be more than enough to most enthusiasts and the sound between that and a MIM plugged to the same amp will be unnoticeable to most people (in the remote case that someone else would be willing to listen to you, kek).
You haven't even mentioned the fact that having a decent amp is just as important as having a decent guitar, but hey, let's bitch about young millennials taking selfies and buying from a brand that i dislike instead of spending more money on a useless hobby instead of useful shit, you're even more pathetic than my 50 year old neighbor drifting through a midlife crisis.

>equals to squier on the bottom tier
Nah
>and they don't hire shills on Sup Forums
Read: I'm out of arguments

>equals to squier on the bottom tier
>Nah.

actually, I know a bit about this I used to be in the biz (family owned mom and pop guitar shop) 100 percent Squier guitars were made by Samick and cost more than Samick branded guitars. Their factory in se asia built multiple brands of guitars in house (just like Teisco of japan in the 60's) that were all essentially the same. The Squiers INDEED cost more to stock and sell for higher price because people want strats and teles. idk if this is still the case, but it def used to be. Pretty sure samick also built alot of epiphone les pauls, same dealio. exact same guitar essentially branded as samick literally cost 100 dollars less (with slightly different shape but same thing)

>idk if this is still the case
Dropped

>he bought a squier
>probably smokes cigarettes or some other absolute waste of dosh

STRATOCASTER MUSTARD RACE

s-stop op my classic vibe is perfectly fine

>tfw you don't even know if your guitar is good or not because you bought it as a noob

>all squier guitars are shit
WRONG

classic vibes are great guitars
youtube.com/watch?v=QDjxKQYmEy8