What should i pack in my nuclear survival kit?

what should i pack in my nuclear survival kit?

dubz

a gun with one bullet

my cheese collection

Why the fuck would you want to survive? I'll be driving to a large city if it starts and wait for the flash.

a hazmat suit

very usefull info

Stimpaks

fallout reference

No it isn't.

really?

Iodine pills, MRE, potable water, water filter, burn cream, morphine, marijuana, tent, anti nausea medication and a gun with one bullet.

nice plan

spaghetti

no shit

hazmat wont do shit during a nuclear holocaust you dip

life

classic Sup Forums shit

a journal filled with hentai art, a nice knife, and extra socks

A plane ticket to new zealand.
Nuclear war doesn't just happen out of nowhere, if it gets that bad and you missed all the signs the genepool will be better when your IQ is removed from the average.

This. Saving yourself to die slowly and extremely painfully from radiation poisoning is beyond retarded

Granted, it's hard to make rational choices in a sudden life threatening situation where you don't have much info, but if you knew it was a nuke you'd want to top yourself sooner rather than later even if you found an underground bunker in time

some extra radiation

Starcraft reference

Adhesive medical strips.

Bottles

every survival tool ever made, every last one in the world has a bottle opener.

So you DAMN WELL BETTER have a butt load of bottles to open.

your right, i just googled that

oh i will

zozzle

At the height of cold war paranoia, estimates were that the combined immediate and prolonged direct effects of total nuclear war would kill 30% of the population. I'll take those odds, even if it means fighting for food in the ruins of society.

what do you mean?

How the fuck is Stimpacks and Nuclear war not referencing Fallout

Better make it two bullets, just in case the first one misfires

cancer

ww3 will never happen.and if it does, nobody would use nukes.

Blue tracksuit

you never know

underrated

mirvs are almost impossible to take down, if one launches it, the other nation will fire one back (even frenchfags have such jewels), there would be no winning on neither side, nobody would risk such scenario. if ww3 ever happened, it would be "an average war" fought with guns, bombs and all the common shit. But nukes? forget about it.

nukes exist to enstablish the superiority in firepower, just flexing to the rest of the world, showing them that you got a devastating power. You know it's kind of like the occasional nuke tests they koreans do, you think they are really preparing for war? they are like "the world doesn't give a shit about us, we suffer of inferiority complex because of it, let's bark louder, like small dogs do"

a terrorist can sneak in a nuke

yawn. sure. by that you meant a bomb with radioactive fragments like those used for xray machines or something?

Implying it's difficult to get a hold of nuclear warheads.

There's a reason the doomsday clock has been closer to midnight than it's ever been for longer than we can remember: the world is continually arming with more and more nuclear weapons

To actually believe we're not increasing the likelihood of nuclear warfare is batshit insane

Yes, everybody loses in a nuclear war, but that sure as hell doesn't mean it wont happen. Never underestimate human stupidity, especially not in the ministry of defense

Dragon dildo and lots of lube

>Implying it's difficult to get a hold of nuclear warheads
yes, it is.
>There's a reason the doomsday clock has been closer to midnight than it's ever been for longer than we can remembe
Not really. please consider that ww1 started because some dude killed a prussian faggot and ww2 started when germany invaded poland. now we get invasions, bombings, diplomats getting shot, jets getting shot down, sanctions and all the good shit and people is like "k".
>the world is continually arming with more and more nuclear weapons
debatable. i mean sure, a lot of sandniggers is getting a hold of urss short range rockets that are like 60 years old, but they are no real threat. the US and Russia has the most efficient rockets with the most advanced technology, MIRVs like i said earlier, top that.
>To actually believe we're not increasing the likelihood of nuclear warfare is batshit insane
followed by this sentence
>Yes, everybody loses in a nuclear war
your logic eats itself. a nuclear war would benefit nobody. shit ww2 wasn't even a nuclear war, the us bombed japan to show they had the power to destroy a nation with the flick of a switch, they didn't get bombed back, that's the only way one can win a nuclear war. but now shit is too balanced to even dare to risk it.
>Never underestimate human stupidity
i don't. but if price could buy nuked and stupidity could allow people to operate them, isis would be nuking the world. well guess what they ain't doing.

Water food knife rope medicine sleeping bag etc