How do I get my autistic friend to listen to albums that aren't rap? He literally only listens to rap and nothing else

How do I get my autistic friend to listen to albums that aren't rap? He literally only listens to rap and nothing else.

easy just play him the original song sampled from a hip hop album he likes

How do I get my autistic friend to listen to albums that aren't rock? He literally only listens to rock and nothing else.

Try giving 'em this

this, play him 21st Century Schizoid Man
play him Power

He already listened to 21st.

tell him that rock is just pop with guitars

Why are the dots connected with curves? even connecting them at all is a bit iffy in terms of data analysis they are nominal variables, there's no meaning to the values in between albums

then try the other sampels kanye used
IMO its piss easy for a hip hop fan to get into other artist just based off samples

808s confirmed best album

force him to listen to Kid A

Tell him you found some rare Bon Iver demos, and then just play MBDTF instead

The first and only time he listened to kid a, he only got through 2 songs and ever since then he's called it pretentious and refers to it as Kid Autism

limp biskit (bizkut, bizkit?)

he's not wrong

if he just wants turn up stuff maybe check out some punk or glam metal or some shit, some edm or something Aphex Twin's danceable stuff maybe

Make him listen to Mozart

He likes lyrical rap

bit outdated but it's a decent sampling course for plebs

James Blake has a soothing voice but is by no means a "good singer"

None of these apply. He's never listened to dad rock

what kind of lyrics?

His favorite albums are Illmatic and Kanye

some new folk maybe (sun kil moon?) and the punk thing still stands (black flag?)

And Kendrick

He also liked court of crimson king but the problem is he never tries listening to other albums by the artists even if he liked the album

what I gather from this is he wants somethings that teeters in between woke and fun, while having a semblance of storytelling
so punk

legend

What do the lines inbetween the albums represent? That's not how fucking graphs work you dumb shit. Fuck you and fuck your shit thread, you goddamn idiot.

What is defined as a reference to God? I know Black Skinhead says God 13 times in a row so I'm confused

>AJJ and Microphones
>meaningful
>Agalloch
>not emotional and angsty

I just got it off the wiki, don't look at me

Perhaps you should make sure the charts you're posting for guidance aren't total shit before posting them.

that chart is like at least a few months old i dont think he made it

how does anybody recommend Burial in good faith

years*
I'm not saying he made it. I'm saying you should know if the chart you are saving for later reposting is shit or not.

Wondering this about my friend who only listens to death metal and metalcore..

You're gonna be 30 years old soon Frank for fucks sake get into different music.

>Microphones
>not meaningful

I would try to steer back to classic metal, from there a lot of rock should be on the table. Hardcore punk may also be an option, then reversing that into punk and proto punk, art rock etc.