Which country do you actively hope will fail?

yours

fpbp

Mine, but not until i'm already old and decrepit.

none user i hope we all succeed :3

Sweden, Greece, Zimbabwe

this
:3

In general I hope the world collectively succeeds, but I do hope certain governments fail.
China
Sweden

FPBP

>actively hope a country will fail
What kind of faggot edgelord are you?

It's not enough to win, others have to fail

t. jew bankster

flanders
netherlands
switzerland

congratulations.

I hope you fall sweden. I want every single human in your country to perish. Now I think there is someone being shot outside your apartment. Go hide to you closet.

I hope all countries will fall because if there weren't any borders or governments there would be peace and harmony in the world and we could share everything.

North Korea needs to fail. Only then can there be any sort of rebirth and hope for the North Koreans.

Both the US and China desu

That's quite unlikely to happen.

Lithuania

Seriously, fuck Lithuania

>*there would be uncontrolled mass immigration from 3rd into 1st world, so that in the end everywhere will become 3rd world as 3rd worlders all have 8+ children on average
FTFY, not that it isn't already happening

Came to post this.

Depends what do you mean by "fail".
I do hope Russia will stop being a Federation and will fall apart into smaller states, because it would be better and safer for everyone, including people who live there.
I also hope Ukraine will finally collapse and start from scratch, this time without Russian shills and an identity built on really nasty historical figures. I don't mind an independent Ukraine, but in their current shape they're a mess.

But why?

Mine so we can (re)build a great Angevin Empire including a large part of Northern France, deport africans and arabs to Africa and invite Britain to join us.

saudi arabia, turkey, india, china

the worse the west's enemies are, the longer we can succeed :^)

FPBP

Germany

I want this.

Braz-

Indonesia.

Swiss
Germany
Holland
China
Singapore
Sweden
UK

russia
iran
North Korea

The evil axis is real folks

All with an open border immigration policy.
Including Germany.

Special guest: France and Italy

fpbp

It is when the levees break you fucking peatnigger

China
China
Japan

Russia is a rival state, not an enemy state.

Venezuela
Iran
North Korea

all wh*te countries

FPBP.

Including you?

uwu

>italy
>open border policy

How dense are you Hans?

I hope that Great Britain will fall.
It is already falling though so just need to wait a little longer

fpbp

>great britain
It already did by giving hongkong to china

What you are seeing is downfall of '''united kingdom'''

All muzz countries (but especially Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Algeria), with the condition that they don't flood the rest of the world with rapefugees.

Sweden and G*rmany

fpbp

It's the crooked nose's usual agenda. Nothing new.
>force yurop/the rest of the world to accept/promotes multiculturalism and decrease population (tv, movie, freedumb of speech, faggotry, "degeneracy is good")
>destabilised middle east (pop are majority muslim, install puppets, can't tell which is kike in muslim clothes)
>export the refugee to yurop by giving bs reasoning (birthrate is low in yurop, white man guilt, antisemitism is bad, silence all antisemitic comments)
>everyone hates each other for survival
The end game are always the same
>clear the path/obstacles(Arabs) for Greater Kikeland
>Kikeland live in happyland while the rest of the world kill each other and die, as expected by crooked nose. No need for nuclear or advance weapons, just words. (words are sharper than a sword)
>happy ending to crooked nose. yay. Promised land is secured. The Pentecost/salvation/whatever you call it may commence now. Everyone else are atheists and muslim(the arch-nemesis) are all dead. YAY!

You will always be in their game unless you do something about it. But beware, the path is long and treacherous because you're against the kikebrain here.
These are not my word. It's from the holy books that all of you despise.
Just ignore this nonsense caution like you always do.

China
South Korea

Estonia

>china
Then plz kys chink

fucking fag you want to suck seed

saudi arabia

fpbp

The fall of the American empire would be as catastrophic as the fall of The Roman Empire. You do realize that The United States owns the west right?

Even if I die, if the last thing I see is the fall of the American empire and the destruction of the 300 million """people" in your country, it would be the most beautiful death.

And yet the world and everyone in it carried on when Rome fell.
Makes you think.

>oooga booga
what did he mean by this?

This

None, really。Though it wouldn't hurt to see the USA cut down to size a little more as they really are a net negative to the modern world.

firsd bosd besdesd bosd :D

>。
What did he mean by this

Force of habit with this IME setup.

Romania

Why do people hate on Sweden so much. Anyway I hope Belgium will fail.

Do you honestly like Asians more than Americans?

What sort of question is that to ask on Sup Forums?

Fucking die already

the UK just because they'll be funny cunts about it

Only North Korea

Take a wild guess, faggot

Germany. Only after that can the rebuilding begin.

Every time you tried in the last 1100+ years, you only strengthened our nationalism

You're Mongoloid majority very soon anyway, so what's the difference?

What is he wearing?

fpbp

Excellent post

tbqh

They look like tights dont they?

It's a bizarre suit

:*

yours

none.
I just wish for mine to be sucessful.

Germany, Russia, France, UK, Sweden, Austria and throw in Lithuania.

Palestine. Face it, guys: you're not viable as an independent country. If you don't want to live in Israel, go somewhere else.

Oh, also 'Ukraine'.

Yee

Top fucking post, leaf.

nobody wants Poland's failure

feels good ;---D

ayy lmao

serbia, but only because of that on serb shitposter who always starts idiotic threads.

With your homicide rate it's more likely outside your apartment.

mine

China

China.

Europe

Israel