Rate my joint /b

Rate my joint /b

Im about to get high. First time in two and a half month.
Gonna be good.

What are you smoking/drinking/taking tonight?

memes

dank memes?
Gotta be careful brah.

why tf is your filter huge

What strain

I dont know. I dont like when its too small.
Just what i prefer i guess.

No idea user.
But you can have a pic of it.

It should be good. Always is from this guy.

are you joking wtf is that

hash u fuckin tard, omg stop smoking weed

american gtfo

What do you mean "wtf is that"
Its what im smoking. Are you 12?

Really..?

GO AWAY

Well, it looks like that thing you're smoking is shit.
WARNING: I AM NOT

He also sold me this.
Told me it was a "Christmas Special"
Dont know if you can tell the difference. I cant.

Ey that's a pretty good looking J, Sup Forumsud

I think he ripped you off and sold you literal shit.

Hm. Usually its fucking great from my dealer.
But im going to light it up now. And i will see.
Hope you are wrong lol.

What is it with you people.
You dont know what hash is?

I would hope so, too. I would hope it's some kind of drugged cookie dough.

Pretty sure that's hash. Hash isn't really common in the US, but I'm pretty sure they smoke it a lot more across the pond.

Using filters only gives you like 30% of THC then smoking with a makeshift filter

Forgive me for not knowing every single type of drug, especially the ones that apparently are more common across the pond, as said.

Got some purple haze and some Jameson, 3 joints and first glass.
Kinda bored tho, what are you up to Sup Forums ?

Looks like hash

You roll hash joints? Never heard of that before but im not one to judge

Also, weird-ass thing, I tried to make a new post, but it said I had to wait longer, even though it's been months since I've even touched Sup Forums.

it's a RAW cone & OP didn't roll it

He doesn't know what hash even is, don't listen to him.

you better tear the top off when you smoke it tard

Fuck this retard I and all my friend know what hash is and looks like.

>looks like

Are you kidding me ? You're telling me amerifags never saw hash ?

Thought those were brown OPs is white

I'm not even fazed.

In Europe you're lucky to get weed that's not shit. Dank hash is cheap and everywhere though. You put tobacco and hash in a joint, most common joint here.

So now that we've established that joint is straight hash, how does it smoke? I've never rolled a hash J in my life, nor have I had enough on hand to do so

Well in euro its pretty common. Ive smoked in the US also. And yea im aware that you are mostly into green.

Nugs and shatter are really the most widely available forms of cannabis in America. The only hash I've had, I've made myself.

The fuck am I reading ?
I have some good quality weed here 7€ a gram, 5 for shitty ones and 10 for top quality.
Not to mention the cost whenever I go to Amsterdam : it's cheap.

just fired up

Nobody smokes straight hash joints lol, the filler is tobacco

Teach me ur master rollin skills, oh wise user

7/10. decent joint Sup Forumsro

I mix with tobacco.

Faggot, everyone knows Netherlands got all kinds of weed. Go to any other country that's not bordering the netherlands and you'll have a hard time finding good weed.

LOL'd hard, user. thank you.

That makes a lot sense. I don't know why that didn't occur to me lol

Well while you eurofags are smoking good ol bacci and hash ill enjoy my mj

enjoy your drugs fam

*sips water*

i hate straight edge faggots

njoi pham
nice grindfer

cmon pham you don't even know what that shit does rto you

Fuck the bacci. Pure hash all the way.
Though I only come across weed nowadays, lol. People usually prefer the weed over hash, but I donnu...

For people wondering how hasj is. You're not missing anything honestly, it has a distinct taste but the high isn't that intense in my opinion. It's more of a soft buzz, which is nice if you want to avoid full zombie-mode. But doesn't hit the sweet spot in general. I personally do not enjoy it, and would prefer weed over hasj anyday.

That's subjective. They are literally the same drug.

Erh, I am not sure I agree. Spacecake and weed would also, according to this logic, be the same drug. But the effects are fairly different. Even considering comparing the same weed you smoke, to the weed you put in a cake.

that's one pimped out mouse bro
hope the hash works out for you

For me I love hash and edibles. Weed is good but I'd pick hash over it any time soon. If I could ever get my hands on some good indica low THC weed I'd smoke the shit out of it though

Funny you also like low THC, I've been growning my own for the last couple years. The quality is not that great, you can easily smoke a gram without getting extremely stoned -- though you'll be nicely stoned.

And what I noticed is that since I've been growing my own, I started to prefer lesser quality weed. I read an article on Vice about this as well. Apparantly many people prefer lesser quality for a wide variety of reason.

What's yours?

Is southern France that close ? C'mon