Hello there amerifags. I have a question from across the ocean...

Hello there amerifags. I have a question from across the ocean. Doesn't that bother you that as a possibly strongest nation in the world, so theoretically a symbol of first world you have 10,54 deaths related to firearms per 100 000 citizens? In Germany it's 1,01 , in France 2,83 and in UK 0, 23. If you do bother and want to change it, how would you and if you don't - why? Felicity Jones unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/g0lcr6b4b5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

speak American please

Bet Germany wishes it had more guns right now with all the rapeugees
Or is being raped by invaders just their lot

If my amerikanski bad forgive me for I am Russia

>10,54
>100 000

This is fucking stupid.

That's not the subject though

>basic math
>doesn't know it, so calls it stupid

You're using the command wrong, idiot

Many of whom were killed by filthy immigrants. Sweep them out, then we're good.

Show me research that proves this, because I can find only the opposite

Drug overdoeses exceed the number of deaths due to firearms in the US. Seems americans are just intent on killing themselves and each other.

>10,54 per 100 000
which one is it? 10 or 54?

Immigrants, as well as gangs, kill each other and innocent people every day. Is there any reason to not believe this?

1) not anymore than all the other murders in the world. People die from all sorts of dumb reasons that are completely preventable.

2) I live in California, and the regs here are dumb as fuck. I cant own name brand guns that they consider 'bad' but off brand is ok, same with foreign made guns, like a Russian AK is worst then an American one.

the problem isn't 'assault clips' its cheap black market ghetto blaster pistols. that or mentality ill terrorists, that's a matter of enforcement. people don't talk about banning cars because of drunk drivers, they say call the cops and report them and enjoy your booze responsibly.

>look at Europe and Islam murder trucks, consider how you could possible fix that mess, there are trucks every where and getting rid of all of them is unrealistic.

Immigrants are also in every one of the 3 countries I gave as an example, and the rates aren't as high as in US.

Not at all. Its called culling the herd.

commas are for commies, we use the proud point dot thank you very much.

ENGURISH PREASE anonfile.com/g0lcr6b4b5

Guns though are meant for only one thing, cars and trucks are means of transportation. Banning guns won't result in anything than lowering the sales of it in the US and possibly saving some lives. Banning every mean of transportation would crush country's economy. Guns and cars are completely different things, and comparing them is just stupid.

>theoretically a symbol of first world

We ARE the first world.

Being this fucking retarded

genocide

>speak American please

Howdy! I'mma furriner, an I gunna ask a puzzler fer y'all. Dunt it bother y'all that as MURRICA NUMBER ONE! you got a whole god-darned tonne of FREEDOMGUNS niggers gettin' shot every year, while countries you ain't ever heard of nevermind able to find on a map are 1/10th, or even 1/20th of the number of FREEDOM JESUS YEEHAW deaths?
If it does bother you, what would you do do to be some goddamn pinko FREEDOM hating liberal and TAKE MAH GUNS FROM MAH COLD DEAD HANDS, and if you Love Murrica, why dont you care?
Felicity Jones unrelated.

there you go.
That'll make far more sense for you.

Yes

*ain't never heard of
ftfy

ok, the guns are only used for killing thing is kinda wrong m8, target shooting is a huge pastime, and not to mention the professional sports version. Olympics n shit homie, why cant I do that too? Its super fun, and i recommend it.

My big problem is that in California we passed legal marijuana but not legal guns. because personal choice and freedom to assess dangerous things is only for the things that hippies happen to enjoy.

I'm not saying free guns for everyone, but why cant the responsible own guns? of the government trusts that who every buys booze isn't going to drive drunk or give it to kids, why cant there be a version of the same justification for guns?

this pic reminds me of that model with huge pussy lips

hmm interesting, by ball shirink up into nothing in the cold, but pussy lips dont...

the labia is technically the same stuff as ball skin, so maybe its the nut itself that controls the suck back into the body ability.

Well they were originally created to kill. I agree with you on that though, basically more strict gun laws

Well, that's me told.

clearly, I'd be shot as a spy, with my fancy grammer an' all that edjumacation stuff, I'd be found out within a week if I were in the US..

Enjoy being cucked by moosleem terorizrors who are raping your women all you European faggots with no guns

>for reals though they weren't passed in any real import order.

#3 No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

>you're method of typing is

Incredibly hard to f

>ollow

>eastern Europe
>no immigrants
>almost no crimes
>not a single one terrorist attack since forever

and jesus christ did you shorten the word important? i just don't understand. i've been reading i agree with what you say but god damnit man i can't read your west coast shit.

why is that? in the US, east Europe is considered poor, underdeveloped, and always winter.

kek so chechnya and Ukraine arn't eastern Europe I guess.

fuckwit:
free is danger danger

shity auto correct and mild dyslexia. I try to fix my shit but I just give up, its just Sup Forums.

And that's what eastern Europe is. But there really isn't that much crime.

you're looking at gun violence and firearm related deaths, rather than death from all causes and crime in general

Oh yeah, I didn't want to specify my country because I'm quite ashamed of it. Hint
>niggers of Europe

>nothing of value
>can't figure out why nobody moves there or attacks

This was pretty good. But no it doesn't bother us since we have way more people than those other countries so having them all crammed in together is different.
>inb4 China
They don't let you get gud like us with guns

i'm secretly insecure about losing my grip on fresh slang

wait, 1/100 firearm deaths? bullshit

>being over having

Because that's what concerns me

format your post better, OP. i can't tell what in the fuck you mean by those numbers

why is that?

>No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law

That was a BIG issue at the time of the revolutionary war. The redcoats forced themselves into citizen's homes by order of the king.

The bill of rights is indeed written in order or importance. Do you even history?

Hello there Eurofags. I have a question from across the ocean. Doesn't it bother you that your cultures are being bred out of existence by people pretending to be refugees, the extreme vast majority of which are young men that aren't coming from war torn areas, that you're mass importing by the millions that commit heinous terrorist attacks constantly most of which don't even involve firearms? If you do bother and want to change it, how would you when you don't even have any guns of your own? Some whore not needed.

Because most of countries that have high gun crime rate are also poor af. South America for example

The majority of gun deaths in America are suicides, i.e. self-inflicted.
The next highest cause for gun deaths are niggers.

your point?

I'm an American and even I know that other countries use commas insead of decimal points. It's 10.54 dumbass

in a nutshell, probably this

As an American I'm not scared or concerned about the amount of deaths by gun. I have never seen gun violence first hand. I have heard about it happening in Minneapolis. Drivebys and hearing gunshots in the shitty neighborhoods at night. I am a very gun friendly citizen and the people I choose to be around are also gun friendly. We aren't stupid with our guns and act like untrained kids. There is a good amount of safety to consider when using them.

The gun violence in this country happens in bad neighborhoods. Far from where I live or care.

>implying east is agreeing with West Europe

>asks americans
>can't even properly use basic english

i don't see you saving the US from cross contamination son

I was just curious if Americans care about it. Nothing more really

>not answering because hurr durr my grammer

>not understanding value doesn't mean possessions
Poor and retarded is a shirt way to go through life

10 out of 100,000 nigger

use decimals faggot

Nice trips. We aren't that poor and are quite well educated nations in the world. And if I can't afford a nice car in exchange for no niggers, crime and terrorists I'm OK with that

Because alot of these countries don't have fucking guns like we do faggot. They have laws against them so of course they won't have as many deaths. Statistics skewed

There were more drug related deaths this year than gun related deaths.

Have you ever wondered why the US has never been invaded? I'm talking about troops landing, not terrorist acts. There are guns under every rock and mailbox here, over 50 million citizens. More than any invading army would have. It gives us a strength as a nation, in a way.

pretty small price to pay

Basically, if America didn't have black people, our murder rates would be lower than Europe.... well... Europe before the cuckening.

How is that diversity working for you guys? Doesn't feel very good does it? Now maybe you'll understand why stats about America are the way they are.

Compare the fact that my home state is larger than the average European country. Now imagine I made brash prejudiced opinions about your country while combining it with the stats of Albania or Turkey or some shit. The biggest difference being that we get to vote for the people who run the US. You niggers probably can't even name one person who controls the EU.

>does it bother you

Nope. Too many fucking retarded mouth breathers overpopulating here anyways. Really there should be more.

Imagine if the loudest voices in your country were the most ignorant. Bigots, vs people who pretend to be better than bigots by being sneaky with their bigotry. All just screaming at each other day in and day out with unconfirmed"facts" with no citation other than "Its not my job to educate you." From their apartment buildings of one person literally living on top of a family of 16, they pretend to be all about helping the poor but clinch their wallets and pucker their assholes when they walk by a homeless person because "government aid should take care of this, not me." Meanwhile the other side says "Some poor people are poor because they do drugs, so all of them are on drugs and its their fault. We should force people to take drug tests before they drain away welfare from my hard earned tax dollars. So the state government takes more tax dollars to set up said tests only to find out that the vast majority of recipients are in fact, not on drugs, so now that tax money essentially has to get paid twice. The Alt Left slams the Alt Right and pretends their smug form of "justice" is the only true way, their opinion is fact and everyone who doesnt believe in their beliefs is a racist, sexist, scumlord, causing the Alt Right to be more outright and hateful, combating the hate they receive with even more hate.

We need more deaths in the states.

I have been preparing as best as I can brother. Deus Vult.

It's the wild west over here bitch, that type of shit is woven into the very fabric of who we are: settle your beef with the most extreme measure possible. Suck it eu fuck.

Excuse me eurocunt, the ameri lard do sent understand your fancy fucking decimal/comma bullshit.
10 out of 100.000 - Edgy Better-than-you European Cancer
10 out of 100.000 Fat American Cunt cancer

Happy now cocksucker?

That's kinda the point he's trying make.

well how would you change it, OP?

Huh? Are you having a stroke bruh?

USA is a country of immigrants dumbass

If your country is holding the evil fucks of the world to the fire then you would be armed too

KEK

Not really. Most of us were born here.

Are you fucking retarded
No one sane would attack US, that's for sure
Those retards have guns. And they use them to kill valuable people.
It's a tough question. Banning them would work in case of lowering crime, but people would go nuts, as well as gun companies.
And those are?

Probably. It'll pass, I'm cool.

We voted a candidate into office we believe will shield the US from the muslim scum. Europe needs to step up next.

Does it bother you that alan snackbars are driving semi trucks into people? Don't you want to change it?

It doesn't work because I don't have it.

>Banning them would work in case of lowering crime
statistics show otherwise user

Guys a quick reminder. Europe is this

Not this

>Those retards have guns. And they use them to kill valuable people.

Yeah, like other gang bangers and plugs. So valuable my god.

fuck outta here, none of you are valuable. Youre all just parasitic creatures who rape the land with your vapid consumerism for your own personal gain. None of you are valuable. None of us are valuable. Grow up.

How is that so?

of course people would go nuts.

you're just warped

Why not use airsoft guns, ones which could never be modified to shoot proper ammo? Still keeps the target shooting aspect under control. The problem with the responsible owners owning guns, is that the irresponsible ones can't be trusted, thus perpetuating the shitstorm that all gun owners are fucking red state, commie killing sons of bitches. In my country, the only people who would have guns are farmers and criminal gang members. I also don't think your Government trusts any of your citizens, everyone is available for speculation.

If anyone had bothered me to ask if niggers should have guns, this discussion would not be needed....

Long story short, America is the military arm of the international banking cartel. Our culture has been shaped to revere firearms and honor veterans to constantly breed the best soldiers to push the agendas of the 1%.

>The people who invented fiat currency that's value is based on the debt of the country
>The people who simultaneously run the war on drugs, while also producing 90%+ of the world's heroin in afghanistan, while also instating mandatory prison sentences, while also owning the private prisons.
>The people that own the patents on every foodstuff that we grow, and sue farmers if they grow anything else
>The people who own the water aquifers that hold millions of gallons of fresh water, that also made it illegal for you to collect rainwater on your property
>The people that killed alternative energy funding time and time again, while also owning the oil fields
>The people who started illegal wars by sacrificing their own citizens in order to strip us of our rights and spy on us, to fight against people that sold all of their guns to.

America is the military arm, and Europeans have been deemed useless and are being bred out of existence and replaced with a dumber and easier to manipulate group of people. All of these things are true, but they don't have to be this way. We can still do something about it.

Then kill yourself if you aren't valuable

>Banning them would work in case of lowering crime

Not a feasible option at this point, as there are too many guns out there already. You would be taking guns out of the hands of legal permit holding citizens, if they didn't try to kill you first (some would) the only guns left would be illegal guns in the hands of criminals.