Nigger hate thread

>Nigger hate thread
Post niggers getting what they deserve

This is Stupid...

Ah yes, hate for Blacks by white even though whites are responsible for the poverty blacks face. Even though the argument can be made that systemic oppression is over, and I think it is mostly, it'll take decades to reverse the damage

I don't have any pics, but I have a pepe and an unoriginal joke.

What can a bench support that a black man can't?
a family of 4.

nigger!!

>dead children
Don't cut yourself on your edge you cum-stain. I'm sure your life is definitely worth much more so Sup Forums can stay the shithole that it is.

what the fuck is going on with Sup Forums?

EDGYYYYYYYYYY

Off yourself, nigger

lol the top 20% of blacks is smarter than the bottom 50% of whites aka all the rednecks wow does that make you happy

#DeadNiggersMatter

I've always wondered why pictures, gifs and webms of mutilated children and teenagers are fine in mods' eyes but anyone who posts CP is banned with their IP passed on to FBI

Carry on with the gore tho

ñom ñom

Hahaha funny as fuck. Please post more insanity burnings

photo

That's VERY VERY autistic.

That means that the top 20% of all blacks, are still dumber than 50% of all Whites, thus Whites are still technically smarter.

It's like saying, WEW DID YOU KNOW THAT 2/10 BLACKS ARE AS SMART AS 5/10 WHITES.

Kek

Sorry, worded that wrong, more whites are smarter on AVERAGE than blacks.

98 % of nigger are nigger dindunuffin stupid dangerous. retarderd.. etc. etc. etc.. like a shit

The other 2% act as humans, and are graced by loos Jews. They give them unlearned titles. Jobs that do not deserve etc. etc. Just to occupy a quota

its even more autistic for you m8y

Unga bunga get ready for the tunde

tfw they just want to be free inside.

tfw they just want to inhale the freedom residue.

they want their shoes to be free

she's hovering from all the freedom.

Themfuck is this?

I'm half black, why do you hate me, user?

Depends on your sex

Because you're a fucking nigger.

And what's worse, your parents fucking interbred.

I hate you because you're a nigger.

I'm a guy.

Why though? I've never even met you.

What the fuck are those hands.

I hate you because your fucking ears don't work.

stfu
you're making me feel sorry for calling you a fucking nigger

Double posting faggot. Clearly the same pictures.

I get it, you're just trying to be edgy. Doesn't bother me though, you're probably a cool guy irl.

we hate you not as an individ, but as a representation of a race. A race that's so shitty and causes so much unwanted bullshit, that a thinking person should ponder why we haven't exterminated you as pests yet.

hol up. Whose hands are those?

stop using reverse psychology and stop playing a victim

this

THIS

As Argentino I give you this advice.

Let the kkk come back and eliminate them all. Or send them back to africa

The black population in the United States continues and will continue to grow. Asta majority. Then your nation will fall.

Fix that.

pretty sure it is satire m80

Doubt it, shitloads of black activists on twitter are posting this shit. Either it IS satire, and they don't even get the mathematics of it.

niggers can't into mathematics. For them it's just a bunch of meanigless symbols.

uhm actually the black population isn't growing at all, especially with the influx of hispanics. 50 million dead niggers thanks to Roe v. Wade was a great crime fighting bill as well btw.

more nigger gore pls

>Implying that America won't fall when blacks are an extreme majority.

Who the fuck is going to:

- Invent new things, innovate.
- Protect us from criminals.
- Come up with our laws.
- Rule our nation.
- Progress our economy.
- Give us medical attention.

There certainly aren't enough SMART niggers to do that, so obviously we'll reach a tipping point, and turn into Somalia.

damn, what did he do?

The day that happens is the day of the Reconquista, nigger. I and a group of a few chosen neo friendos of mine are going to enjoy anarchy and kill and rape as many black as possible. I'm keeping a list. And checking it twice. Going to find out who's a nigger or not. Anonymous is coming to town.

I always wanted to know the context behind this. Story plz

more gore PLEASE

He ate the kfc that was not of the ...

How's 8th grade doing, edgemaster?

Story?

kek. so happy I was born in a first world country.

keep the gore coming please

reenactment

yes. They are niggers.

I don't understand racism, whats the point of it? Why can people hate someone because of skin color? I guess its the stereotypes set to them? I don't know. Guess ill just continue to laugh it off and ignore it like everyone else.

i forgot Sup Forums is full of edgy teenagers
kill yourself

And here we see a burn victim getting his wounds licked by a young nurse. One like equals one prayer. Nam ass te :(

Some people are just racists cunts. Most people here aren't racists they're just doing it because of the memes and because it's socially acceptable here to say nigger. If you actually think someone is less worth than you because of the pigmentation of their skin then you're a fucking retard.

i just want gore

No one cares nigger lover

It's not the color. It's the attitudes and the pissing and moaning about 200 years ago a slave. People are sick of hearing about it.