Ugly ass faggot trying to start a faces of Sup Forums thread going? Well ill show him

Ugly ass faggot trying to start a faces of Sup Forums thread going? Well ill show him.

REAL FACES OF B

Fuck it, I'm vain

Rate me Sup Forumsros

Shave and buy a chapstick. You're not doing yourself any favours with that.
4-5/10

you can do better than that mate - treat your hair a little & either drink more water or use some vaseline on your lips
finally, keep that facial hair in check?
= immediate +1

you look like you just walked off the set of the addams family. what dyou look like without slicked back hair?

Tis I, the white Knight. Rate me Sup Forumsros

Weirdly enough, that's the look I was going for. This is me with my hair down though.

You look like Leon between RE 2 and 4.
That's totally a compliment, by the way.

榵궱궺궰榵궱궰궻榵궱궱놘榵궱궰긔榵궱궱긟榵놙놘榵궱궱궰榵궱궰긞榵궱궰긟榵궱궰놙榵놙놘榵궱궰긕榵궱궱놘榵궱궱긟榵놙놙榵궱궰궻榵궱궺궺榵궱궱긞榵궱궺궰榵궱궰궱榵궱궱긔榵궱궺궺榵놙놙榵궱궱긞榵궱궱놘榵궱궱긟榵궱궺궺榵놙놘榵궱궰긕榵궱궱궰榵궱궰긞榵궱궰긟榵궱궰긞榵궱궰긔

Buy a gun and some bullets and shoot yourself in the head.

Omw fam. But why?

Your not ugly bro. Just lose a little weight like that kid from Stand By Me. All it takes is a little effort you'll be surprised by what you can get done if you apply yourself. You can do it bro I know you can

Sorry I forgot the pic of my dope Feen face

Dan?

Hii Sup Forums

>notyou

Why do you think so? Im not even that cute...

Ill just leave it here

I never said she was... Stop pretending it's you

You look alright to me. I mean, just judging by your face I could fap one out to you. But maybe its your tits. Tell you what. Drop a tit pic and I'll get my [ army of autistic faggots ] to check it out and get back to you on it.

> or it could be standard female insecurity
> suggest posting tits just in case

This is what I assume all of Sup Forums looks like. Male, female. Still this. Always this.

exactly what I thought

Whatever...I would show anyways

Rate me. I'm a nice guy

Also not you

Only if you show your Dick

oh shit it's mady

captcha: select all images with coffee

That reminds me of a drink I used to drink called pork soda

are you danny devito?

Michael?

You look like PewDiePie. Not sure if that's a gud thing or not.

You could be that one crazy uncle who gives the kids fireworks without the parents knowing. You look like a fun dude lol.

I would but I'm on Zoloft and it's hard to get erect now

Yes, take those happy pills goyim. Hehehehe

Show tits

Your dick sucks. Im also on zoloft and i still get massive rock hard bonerd

you look like the dude of narcos

seriously, you look cool as fuck. You've got nice facial features, but you might want to give the beard a little trim just to keep it neat.