Cigarrete thread

>cigarrete thread
How many cigs you smoke a day user? What brand? Why haven't you quit smoking?

>Pack and a half
>Marlboro red 100
>I'll murder someone or an hero
I flip my shit if I don't have my cancer sticks

bump

usually ~3 a week, dunhill. dulce periculum

>Half a pack to two packs at most
>Viceroy red king or Rothmans Red/Blue king
>Ive never quite permanently but I have quite for mouths at a time, I just enjoy them to much to stop completely.

0. Fuck smoking

I guess this isn't the thread for you then

30-40 a day, hand rolled american spirits

why do you prefer hand rolled instead of just plane cigs?

Get out pussy.

>new year's resolution
>quit smoking
i smoke a maximum of 10 cigs a day... going to quit before dec 31st...already reduced to smoking 1-3 and that's only when i'm drinking
>WISH ME LUCK BETA FAGS

none
none
i quit smoking 6 years ago

was a pack a day for years. had 3 cigs yesterday 1 today I have one left if this post is dubs im going to buy another pack if not im quitting . wish me luck fagot!

good luck

rollies r cheaper, m8

Trips

>one a day tops
>Red 100s
>because it gives me a lil boost
occasionally I smoke more, but idc all that much. Amphetamine dependency outweighs it by a lot

4 cigs a day, green kings, I'll die for some reason anyway.

>only smoke when partying or general drinking w/ friends
>Lucky Strike Click (those with the blue circle)
>I actually didn't smoke a single cig through all of November and the first half of December, but then again, I don't smoke that much to "stop", it's not something that I need to keep on going

Trips

just started smoking

dont feel the addiction yet,

originally had a box of marlboro duals, then b&h blues and now b&h duals,

menthols taste way nicer from what im experiencing

also was almost ousted by my fucking sister telling my parents i stank of smoke when i came home (i did have one cig on the walk home form work) and she pretty much thinks i smoke now (bearing in mind i just started a month or two ago)

I smoke 1-4 a week at the moment.

What do i do Sup Forumsro? i feel like i wanna experience it for myself, at the same time i can easily quit and not buy any more packs and say been there done that.

idk why i even started smoking?

what? no, you got dubs

Thank you

Did someone say... Blessed Vape Of The Fagmaker?

NXTs ftw. Why choose between regular and menthol when you can have both?

Pack a day, Marlboro black full flavor..
Also quitting on New Years, been smoking for 10 years, enough is enough.

Zero, never thought I would or could, but then I realised I could significantly increase my nicotine intake by chain vaping all day instead.

looks like you're on the way to completely quit smoking user, I'd wish you luck but it seems that you don't need it ;)

you are obviously a kid/retarded.

Stop it while you can, there is no real point on smoking. Sure, it gives you certain pleasures, but the ones you can obtain by doing other less-dangerous activities.

>Poorfag, so roll my own
>JPS or Winfield
>About 70 because rolled
>I enjoy it and it helps keep temper in check

menthols are for faggots and hookers.
and faggot hookers

0ne pack lasts me about a month. I only smoke when I get 'who can I talk to let me go through my contacts' drunk

yeah, smoking is fucking stupid if you really sit and thinking about it. That's what I did, pack & 1/2 a day. Quit several times, finally, I got to a place where I just quit. That's it. After 20 years of on and off smoking, I finally knocked that stupid shit off.

Fucking think about it user.

take kurt vonnegurt for example

15/day pall mall

Usually at least 15 a day

I've been supplementing with the gum recently and smoking rollies which have 1/2 as much tobacco at most.

preeeecisely my n word

4-5 packs a day FML

lies

Anywhere from a half pack to 2 packs a day, usually a pack a day. Anything cheap, usually eagle 20 reds or I roll my own with criss cross smooth tobacco and gambler tubes, sometimes I get marb blacks when they're a dollar off but if I buy a pack I usually just get the cheapest full flavors I can. Haven't quit because smoking makes me sane and I like the taste of cigarettes. Without cigarettes, weed, and bi weekly alcohol binges I don't think I would have the will to live.

Try working your way down to micro slims filters, then split them in half and even a quarter until you can quit easily.

>half a pack to 3/4 of it per day
>quebec classic, they are sold as canadian classics in all other provinces
>I need to stop ASAP but the addiction is strong, 10 years smoking now but already stopped once for 6 month. Definitely need to try quitting again

not a kid

weirdly enough ive only felt the smoking "high" twice out of the 10-15 times ive smoked so far?

you faggot menthols make it taste better lol why would i want a rough tasting cig when i can get something smoother.
idgi, wheres the addiction, i dont really get too much of a buzz from it ??

>nice dubs
and thanks for the confidence
>always remember our supreme leader hitler supported anti-smoking

imagine this nigga living in New York.

I use tubes and a packer. I don't think that option is available to me.

switch to weed, the cravings go away. haven't touched a cig in 7 years.

a carton of american spirits hand rolled costs $35, a regular carton bought at the gas station costs $75

nope its true i am just happy that i can afford it in till that 2 buck tax increase

oh, me: camel filters, then camel blues. marlboroughs when forced. I smoked camels as their made from a blend of real turkish and virgina tobaccos. marlboroughs are made from virginia burley which, if you study up on tobacco like I did, is shit compared to turkish tobbacco.

Make the switch, you'll get used to it.

I just really suck at rolling. i guess i could cut the tubes in 1/2 if i really wanted.

Depends.

On average Ill smoke 2-3 cigs a day. If I go out Ill smoke a pack a night. If im depressed Ill smoke around half a pack a night.

Somedays I dont even smoke, Not addicted to em tho, during my last relationship I didnt smoke cuz she had asthma and had no trouble with that. But as soon as that shit hit the dumpster I started again. I guess Ill quit one day.

i cant handle weed, it fucks with my autism

Taste the nicotine like a man, pansy

just practice a lot. When I started smoking rollies I bought cartons just to practice my rolling. After ~30 you'll get used to it.

Trial and error. If you roll a shit one, break it and roll another.

A pack to maybe a pack and a half
American Steel. It's a really cheap brand.
I've tried many times and always fail. Not sure what else to do.

with the B&H superkings blue i did, but way too high content for starting right off the batt, i'd rather work my way up or if i change my mind, not bother and give up whilst i still can lol

This but red 83's

A box a day
Niggerports
Am wetback
Kek

good luck my friend

I like the smaller filter and general size.

so you're just a fucking sissy aren't you

I smoked cigarettes for 2 weeks when I was in 7th grade

weed is more addictive to me

>CCs
dirty

>was at 15-20 butts a day
>was smoking L&M 100's
>5 weeks today anons =]

Quit weed before cigs...been smoking half ounce everyday...the expense on munchies are out of this world...
>decided to take 3-5 shots of rum after a hard day's work with 3 cigs... and before 2017 gonna stop cigs on the whole and maybe only drink beers/wine or champange after a day's work

lucky strike unfiltered, a pack every gig, i dont smoke otherwise. I need them to channel my inner art blakey

wow way to go autist

Thanks user your support means alot
>p.s. smoking is degenerate

I smoke both and when I'm high it just makes me want to smoke more.

8-15 a day for about 12 years now. Gonna try and quit when I hit my 30th

Tobacco definitely affects your high.

For me though, I think had a happier high when I didn't spin it with tobacco. I can't really remember though.

You know that throaty feeling you get after you've just smoked a bowl of some skunky shit? For some reason that makes me want a cig and a Gatorade more than anything else. Idk what it is, I don't think tobacco really effects my high or anything just when I'm stoned I just wanna relax and that helps.

Would smoke a pack or close to one of Marb 100s menthol a day. Switched to vape 2 months ago and it's worked so far plus save a good wad of cash.

I bet half the people here are shills

I used to smoke a pack a day until I started vapeing. I suppose the only downside to now upswing a vape full time is how bad my ass hurts from all the gay sex I have now.

Used to smoke camel crush. Then switched to marb regulars. Tried vaping with njoy daily blue and blackberry cause im a noob, made me nauseous. Stayed with the marlboros. gonna try proper vaping again soon

KEK