>Stand like this in shower
>Use free hand to throw water around
Does anyone else do this?

Also general weird shit you do thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/i4WnZB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for curiosity

I like to buy coffee at the convenience store. You put it in a little styrofoam cup and drink it while you drive.

>shit into hand
>toss into toilet
my mom gets super mad when i miss

You absolute madman.

I always look at the paper before dropping it in the toilet when wiping my ass.

i blow my nose with tissue/kleenex then bundle it up and wipe the end of my dick after i piss. every time when i piss.

i dont get snot on my cock or anything i bundle it up so it doesn't touch my cock. its just a weird 2 in 1 thing i do idk.

i clean my mouth with a tissue, then bundle it up to clean my nose

kek i do this too

i also look between my legs how long the turd is while it's still attached to my ass

This, I need to try.

the challenge is to make the turd touch the water without it breaking

Alcoholic = Oily shits.
This will be a tough challenge but I will report back if I shit before this 404s.

I got a UTI from doing this when I had a cold

Piss with my balls out.
Spit/lick toilet paper before wiping.
Eat my nails.
Shower with my back to to the shower head.

Well, i doubt anyone can top this

But i live in south east asia (im a white american) and i constantly speak in half german and complain loudly to the locals about the untermensch, and how the muslims and jews are a big fucking problem. Surprisingly, the locals agree. They hate muslims, and now cause of me they hate jews, even though the jews aint done shit to them.

Also, i gave some poor kids some candy one time if they promised to heil me, now all the poor kids do it cause cause they associated it with getting candy

>Alcoholic = Oily shits.

Is this why sometimes when I shit it seems like I have to wipe my ass 20 fucking times?

I hold farts in the morning until I use the shower and once I get all wet I fart as I spray my ass with the shower head. Sometimes I'll even cup my farts in the shower and sniff it.

Also at my parent's old place one of those bolts for the floor drain was missing so the catch grate would be spun off. Sometimes I would take an empty water bottle and give myself and enema and shove whatever poop came out into the open drain hole.

I rinse my teeth with virgins blood

i inject memes

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is ugly and serve us there cheese burgers and the ugly people losers smell like poop and lie to the public that the ugly people losers dont outnumber the popular people and it is fair or not fair and the ugly people losers smell like poop and hold everybody with the corn rolls so the people dont knog the ugly people losers socitey is creepy

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is ugly and try too hard to study like the ugly bitches that is ugly and smell like poop and is loser and smell like poop and try to be better then the popular people like me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to hurt popular people like me if i try to use the ugly people losers resources

I call them "clay shits" cause its like soft clay. I get them from drinking, or from eating really greasy food.

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to hurt the popular people like me the ugly way when the popular people like me try to use the ugly people losers resources

so even tho the ugly people losers that smell like poop look pathatic and the ugly people losers smell like poop the popular people like me and the popular people is traped

Scratch my toes like a badger.

I use my feet to pick up stuff on the floor, no matter what it is

What the fuck

I coordinate my shits with when I take a shower so I don't have to wipe my ass, I can just rinse it off in the shower
>learned this from another thread like this years back

Wait. Are you supposed to face the shower head or something? News to me.

>lick toilet paper before wiping

only a matter of time before a brainfart leaves you with a sour taste

Uh, do you not wipe your asshole with TP after you dry off after your shower?

I call it "the poor frenchman" technique

I love you

This is an amazing demonstration of socio-economic engineering. You, sir, are my idol.

also, when i was younger i chewed on the cardboard roll when the toiletpaper was off. Liked the taste of it

Every now and then but if I'm in a rush no

I do this too user and wondered if I was the only one.

I never noticed I shower with my back facing the shower head till now LMAO. Now that I think of its it's fucking weird.

Steam farts are evil incarnate.

Bless

The girl who works at the coffee shop down the road
>This coffee shop is like a asian starbucks knockoff, where they use foreign words for the sizes and write yoyr name on the cup even though there are 2 people working and its never that busy

Will write fuhrer on my cup and say "good luck on the reich" and shit. Shes actually educated in history and knows why its very bad and also funny what im doing

Thanks user.

Im a real stupid fuck sometimes, but i have a cult of personality when it comes to making people do shit for me

Ew, you walk around with a shitty wet asshole? That's fucking gross, user. God damn.

>Shitty wet asshole
I dry off and the point of the shower is to make sure I don't have shit on me, are you fucking stupid?

Would love a pic of the cup user.

I chew the skin around my fingernails until they bleed. I've been doing it since I was single digit age. I'm 27 still doing it.

this

You are truly a God.
Personal Jesus g.co/kgs/i4WnZB

Well, its just a paper cup. I dont save them, and i aint gunna just write fuhrer on one to try and add credibility.

But, i will make a new thread with the videos of the kids heiling me after i convert a segment to webm. Assuming i can get it under 2mb (thanks hiro)

you're supposed to. to make sure you aren't shitting out something you shouldn't be.

You dry off? With what, your towel? You wipe your wet asshole with your towel that you use to dry off the rest of your body?

Fucking. Disgusting.

Checked.

Fucking this

Same for looking at your shit before flushing.

>wiping asshole with TP after you've just showered and wiped your asshole clean with water and then dried it with a towel, effectively making it as clean as it can possibly be, even more than when using TP alone

are you fucking stupid m8

I walk around in circles whenever I get nervous or is in a train of thought, but that's probably just autism.

i do this too, i have assburgers

I always check to see how much blood my fistulas have released that day.

baby wipes. invest in a pack. seriously.

>piss with balls out
I do this too

Sounds like a waste of toilet paper. Why not use an actual towel to dry your recently shower clean anus?

I use my second towel as literal butt floss and in between balls and thighs for the driest of dries

One wipe charlies or baby wipes work wonders

>Not sitting in the nude and letting the air dry you

Pleb

I suggest baby wipes. your underwear will thank you.

Checkd

But i never understood shitstains in your underpants. I make sure to wipe properly and also take time to wipe my ass when its itchy, and i never had a shitstain

Same

If I have a wet messy shit I save the saliva in my mouth as I wait, and when I'm ready to wipe I spit my spit onto the toilet paper and wipe with that

I like smelling my dick smegma

Top that faggots

that first one....
but i'm guilty to the second one too

I often use soap and water to clean my ass after shitting and after a long day my ass still stanks a bit

I gnaw off the excess skin on my feet, and also use a steak knife to saw off some skin off my feet to eat

When my dog is bad I pour isopropyl alcohol on her fur. She's a rescue so my parents assume she runs away from the smell of alcohol because her ex owner was an alcoholic so my dad doesn't drink nearly as much hard liquor anymore

I find excuses to shit in the woods and piss in alleys.

I also like shitting from a crouch more than sitting

You guys are really obsessed with shits

>I save people into my contacts as made up numbers. So if anyone ever takes my phone not only will there be no names on who I've called or texted recently but the phone numbers listed will be completely useless.

Thatd be an amazing security feature if you were important enough to give a shit about

>I pick fights with my girlfriend so i can go out drinking

That's not a weird habit son that's just good ole animal torture

I have a fascination with girls with big natural lips. When I kiss one, I lick the corner of their mouths and suck on their lips like I'm going to get the essence of their femininity or some shit.

I make absurd faces and voices when I'm alone. I'm 36.

I obsess over an ex girlfriend to this day from 20 years ago and drive by her old house she doesn't even fucking live in anymore..

I have have either psoriasis, hemorrhoids (sp) or a combination of both in my ass crack and sometimes have to wipe my ass again mid day, and it itches so good that I almost feel like I had an orgasm after I'm done itching it.. (wtf)

My thoughts exactly. Except I'll never be important in any way for it to matter. And we all do that with our girlfriends from time to time

I like you user, you deserve those dubs

>learning hygiene habits from cantonese carryout compendiums

I like to let my toenails grow long because the longer they grow, the further around the front of each toe they curl, blocking off the nerve endings on my toe skin, making them sensitive to touch. Once they get long enough, I cut the nails off and rub the extra sensitive skin against my bed mattress or a soft blanket.

>Feels good man.

a wet clean asshole cause of the shower you inbred fuck

I love DSL on a woman.

Also, i do the voice thing to any kitten i see or own. I am 6 foot 6 and covered in prison tattoos

thats the way I stand at shows

I make fake facebooks, and friend people from certain regions (northeastern usa, jersey, cali fags, texas fags etc) and i act like a stereotype of those people. I kept saying how shitty new yorkers were to my jersey facebook, and how i needed a zima.

I never wipe my ass while still sitting on the toilet. I always stand up, put one leg up on the sink, spread my ass cheek with one hand and wipe hard as fuck... Although there has been a couple times a little turd berry will fall to the floor but well worth the risk

Even though I'm fat, I spend a fair few minutes watching myself in the mirror doing muscle poses.. just in case something has improved in the last 24 hours of not working out.

Why not crouch on the lid of the toilet? It's actually the best way to shit. Less of a strain on your ass and the natural way. I've tried it a few times on mine, but it's too tiny.

HARDCORE

I rhythmically grit my teeth.
To go with the general theme of this thread, I also scrub myself in the shower with the water off, with a wad of suds on my chest I reserve for washing my crotch, ass, feet, hands and face.

Tried that once, i fell and cracked my head on the sink. Passed out and my girlfriend found me with a shit hanging out of my ass and my head bleeding profusely

Also I have this weird habit of doing equal numbers of left-right movements, either with my jaw, hands or feet. Something like L-R-L-L, R-L-R-R, and feel physically uncomfortable if I consciously try to stop it.

In that order user?

I mean it's a common sense to do, why wouldn't you I mean, how else would you know your ass is completely wiped of shit??

Same with me. I've done that so much that I can grip shit with my toes and throw it into my hand.

Yes.

He's a goddamn monster is what he is

If he's lucky sour is the worst he'll taste...

I roughly divide the wad of suds between the seven body parts. I often end up with more suds than I know what to do with.

Fam, you my nigga for real