What does /b think of my gf?

What does /b think of my gf?

Jew/10

I think you're well suited for one another.

Is she on the right or left?

Is that your sister?

wish I were dating my sister

incestion

fuck you

thanks

Left?

Absolutely looks like your sister.

Like Michael Cera fucked Michael Cera.

like you could do better faggot

>Trips and Jew detected

My! Aren't we butthurt quickly?

Least I have a hot gf

more than you can say faggot

Lol just being honest. Shes hotter than anything you could get

dicklet

I know her, she used to date my friend. She knows the whole squad.

It look like you were made for each other...by the same people

Lol sure fag.
we prommised to save each other for after marriage.

nice try fag

I'd fuck her.

For some reason I like the look of Jewish chicks

>hot

>gf

pick one

I think I'm very suspicious that you're either related or that's a dude.

not a jew.....
shes taken faggit
implying you could do better

Burns burns everywhere

Fucking looool'd

Clemance?

I'm offering free showers for couples. Come this way.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Holy shitbait batman

You're both ugly as fuck holy shit

post what you have fag....

thats right you dont have anything.

Can't spell "Faggot" correctly.

Look guy we know this is an old image, been seeing it on Sup Forums for years.

Don't care if she has a BF or a husband. I'd still have sex with her.

underated post

Ugly as shit nigger. Jew nose could smell the future ffs

the fuck?

This is a face swap

>samefag post

It's not underrated; it just sucks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fuck all of you...

neither of us are jewish? the fuck?

never coming back to this cancerous site. fuck allo of you ugly fat virgins

You both need to get your fucking lives straight.
First body hair. Jesus. Look at yourselves.
Next a dentist, or at least a trip to the store for some white strips, steal that shit if you have to, it'll be worth it I promise.
Invest in some mints too. For when you ugly fucks have to mingle.
Step three get her to eat something, and get good gym memberships. In a survival situation I'm convinced you'd be the first ones to die.
Step four, fet a better job so you can stop getting your dad's secondhands, that shirt doesn't fot you bro, and them button pockets make you look like a giant, flaming, faggot.
Tell her she should put her hair begind her ears, and to get some classes, and she might pass for a solid 6.

Who wears the pants in your relationship?

You came to Sup Forums. The only thing we care about is seeing her naked.

Not a single fuck given about you or your feelings.

This is weird AF. You look like twins

>You came to Sup Forums.

Such an oldfag. So cool. You're cool dude. You ended summer. As a newfag, I am humbled in your presence.

>pic related: it's you

Yeah right bro me an my old lady right here. Fucking aloha.

She looks like your daughter...that's hot

lol thats what I thought you ugly fat cunt.

your girls looks like shit. Wouldnt even let her eat my jizz.

lol go fuck yourselves. Sarah is 5x hotter than your piece of garb

I bet if it came to a vote, people would fuck her before they'd fuck yours

funny joke.

>Chinlet
>terrible oily skin
>Yellow teeth
>Ugly nose and eyes
>shite taste in men

That nose, that hair and her name is Sarah?

Tell me again how she isn't Jewish.

Are you from Arkansas OP?

no

not a fat americunt

Yeah right, I'll bet you save this shit too you fucking creep.

Incest/10

flat

It's really not though. And she lets me do the wierd.

she looks like your sister

OP must have gone to his safe space..