Hi Sup Forums, I want to buy a console for Christmas. Xbox One or Ps4? Which one?

Hi Sup Forums, I want to buy a console for Christmas. Xbox One or Ps4? Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a GameCube you stupid faggot.

hell yeah, heard it's going to make a breakthrough by using a mini disc system

get yourself a xbone

Nigger get a pc

youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8
PC or Xbone.

Pc

>micro$oft machine vs
>god tier Japanese console

PS4 for PSVR, it rocks dude. I think the best part is you can browse /b and fam can't see with the helmet on.

Nintendo Switch cunt

>dont get either
>save up during Christmas, and on your birthday buy a god-tier PC as a gift for both celebrations.

I got an xbox one when it came out. My friends got ps4s.

Get the Ps4.

Trust me.

you cucks, he said xbox one or PS4. PC isn't an option.

You should get PS4 more exclusives.

What else.

>That gets hacked and your personal information stolen.

Ya fuck off with your server crashes and backwards ass updating system.

He knows what hes saying. This nigger means business

see
not OP but I already have a dope PC. I want a console for exclusives and for when I have friends/gf over. don't be elitist faggots because you can't relate to this

It depends OP. If you are a playstation guy get the PS4 or the PS4 Slim. The pro looks retarded but hardware wise it's pretty dope. If you are an xbox guy get the Xbox One S or the Xbox One Scorpio thing whenever that comes out. Don't buy an original Xbox One, that thing is dogshit and twice the size of the normal ps4.

TL;DR Playstation is a better choice unless you are an Xbox fan, in which case the Xbox One S is your only solid option.

this

Get a computer faggot

Pc is where its at but i got a ps4 just for project diva x

what's a computer faggot?

If you have the cash, get a high-end gaming PC.

If not, take a look at the games that are out for both systems and the games that will be coming out in the foreseeable future, and make your decision based on that.

I have an Xbox One, and I've enjoyed it greatly, and I have a few friends with PS4s, who say it's a solid system, so it really comes down to what games you want to play.

>i want to buy a console
>BUY A PC!!! DERPA HUR ITS GOT THE BEST GRAFIX
just get a ps4.