>pay dumb girl $100 to bang other dude
>charge dude $150
>profit $50
>repeat

This... or sell your organs

Trips confirm organ transplants

this

quads confirm blowjobs

What's a good job to get that doesn't require dealing with customers. I can't talk to people to well.

>Study Organic Chemistry
>Cook meth with university chemicals

no talking requirements with blowjobs

1) Learn a valuable skill such as
plumbing
medical school
Electrician
Mechanic

2)get hired

3) profit

You're correct, i'm looking for a more.. Stable job.

That doesn't require me sucking dick.

Well. Maybe a little talking. Like "I'm a swallower" or "5 dolla, sucky sucky"

I'm currently studying IT/Hardware Electrician but that takes time, and i need the money asap.

one time my friend licked the peanut butter off my left nut and i asked what are we and he said nothing it was just platonic and i said i understood but i really never understood

Kill random person and post pics and I send you 500$

platon would had never suck peanut butter off another guy balls cmon now

Find an organ grinder operator and dance monkey dance

Sell some shit you own. Honestly there's no other "quick money" other than fucking niggercrime.

i called him a week later and asked if i could make his cheeks like a moist towelette and he said hed rather not engage in a fag like me and i said i wasnt gay i was just feeling detached from my motherwife because she just hit menopause and doesnt want me inside her anymore and he said he just wanted to get back to his kids and i said i could do it with his kids too but now he has a restraining order against me but at least his kids dont

OP, an electrician job could give you a big pay in the long run, just become a master at your craft, work hard and chase good money making opportunities. But for quick cash, i suggest a part time at mcdonalds or other jobs like that.