I desire a unique culture

I desire a unique culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then you should of stopped beings so important and maybe the rest of us wouldn't have copied you

We're trying our best to get other countries to hate us

Adopt your Scottish heritage and FUCK THE ENGLISH

[spoiler]its too late, we are you, and we cannot hate ourselves[/spoiler]

Sorry there

Manifest Destiny my countryman

>recognize we have a muddled identity and culture and the rest of the world resents us
>try to revive the roots of our ancestors to rectify the problem
>yuropoors still hate us for it

Is there any winning with those baguette-eating fags?

Aren't you guys already think you're exceptional? If you don't have special traditions or folklore it doesn't mean you're not unique.

America has a unique culture, the rest of the world just copies most of it. We watch American TV, eat American foods, wear American brands, speak American English (yes, there's a difference), listen to American music, use American inventions. America is basically the heart of all western identity now. The reason you're not "unique" is because you're in all of us.

Don't worry about pleasing the french, they aren't even happy with their own lives.

Out culture is actually an anti-culture where everyone tries their hardest to be as special and exceptional as possible and isolate themselves with equally special and exceptional people. It explains a lot of our quirks, especially with how insular we are at both a national and personal level. I can't think of another country that has this kind of thing at the level we do. Sure, we might say that people like the Finns are autistic, but we are seriously underrated.

We put the burger in assburger, and I'm a little proud of it, as you should be too.

We have tons of folklore but most of our traditions are European in origin

Capitalism isn't culture

America's culture is pretty much the default culture of the world though, virtually every nation on Earth has some small element of Americana

It's the other way around

You could have it you deported niggers back to Africa (Liberia).

if*

just look at all these people using the word nigger like their own holy shit that kills me so much

Nigger is nègre in French.

move out the suburbs

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They despise the white culture in the US, and wish to become more multicultural and diverse.

But you have a unique culture. You can only find mudding and fried sticks of butter in the USA. It's not a sophisticated culture, in fact it's fucking retarded, but it's unique.

But we've always called blacks negros even until relatively recently and without any intents of discimination like Americans with their "nigger" term. Negro was simply the name for them. It's only an influx of American political correctness that forbid it.

but your culture is already dominant on the planet

This, it has existed in every language having been influenced by latin, and is probably a variation of the spanish "negro" than an US INVENTION USA USA USA.

Also , no other culture tolerates a racial group chanting to genocide another one within it.

americans should really be proud of their cultural identity

youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM

USA ar number 1, what do You want more