Why isn't you dick locked up Sup Forums?

Why isn't you dick locked up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Health-Personal-Care-Chastity-Devices/zgbs/hpc/1243841011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm not taking pictures tonight.

Nobody to lock it for me lmao

Why would it be?

A. Nice trips
B. I don't need to keep my dick under lock and key to make sure it doesn't get touched, my repelling physique and unpleasant personality have taken care of that.

emlalock.com bro

Because it's great

because my dick isnt black OP

because it is well behaved and doesn't run around the park starting trouble.

Because i'm not a sissy or a cuck.

Lick your balls somewhere else, you fucking dog!

Don't need to be either

>assuming facts not in evidence

14 days in to a ~40 day emlalock session now, would be better if I never had access to the keys myself :/

this. if i get a gf and get comfy with her i'm making sure this happens as i fap way too fucking much

Why the fuck would you want to lock your dick? You can't masturbate and you can't even get an erection. That sounds very unhealthy to me.

>40 days
Why? What's the appeal? Aren't you worried that you're gonna damage it permanently?

not the fag but the line on my dick is curved. I am not pleased with this.

Wait a minute.
How the hell does that device keep you from removing it? Like literally just push your balls through the big ring and you're free. As a device made to chastise it's very poorly designed.

I propose something that involves wrapping around the entire body. Possibly....something that goes in to the anus?

It's great, and the health thing is negligible.

And it certainly won't deform anything. Unless you're being stupid, you'll be fine.

Pic is a few days old but I still am.

Assumiing you get a correctly sized cage, there isn't enough room for anything to slip through. Optionally, you could get a prince alberts piercing and the cage attachment to make it even more secure.

My orgasms are weak and not satisfying, chastity keeps me extremely aroused and is more pleasurable. There is basically no risk of permanent damage unless you're being stupid and ignoring your body.

That's the cage I have, the balls don't fit through the big ring without it being unlocked.

I know I can pull at least my dick out of my holy trainer, and any other ball trap device I've tried. I'm really tempted to get a piercing just for this to prevent any chance of escape.

stupidest shit Ive seen in a while

Sounds like you need a tighter fit

Nice trips.

So how common is this, actually? I have never heard of anyone I know doing this, and I've been with some fairly kinky women. This is just a Sup Forums meme, right?

I've tried cages that are uncomfortably small and can still get out, I'm pretty sure that a piercing is the only option for secure, long term wear.

Seems like it's getting more popular. I'm okay with that if it means it's easier for someone to take my keys away forever!

Why would you do that?

You can't fap with that thing on...

It's not very common, but it is indeed a real thing.

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Health-Personal-Care-Chastity-Devices/zgbs/hpc/1243841011

They're retards. They literally spend months without a singe erection. And all of this just because they can't control their urges.

The whole point is to not be able to fap, to be not in control.

how the fuck do you piss?

I am more than capable of controlling my urges, and yet, chastity is my fetish.

There is a hole in the front.

but in public that would be weird as fuck and wouldnt that shit get cold in the winter

You'd get used to having it on in public. And in the winter, the device can be warmed before you put it on. After a while, your own body temperature well take over to keep everything warm.

You could also dress warmly...

Without chastity I'd only fap 3-5 times per month. It's not about urges.

I'm able to use a urinal even in my cage, and toilet stalls are a thing. Body heat keeps everything warm, cold weather's not a problem.

That thing looks like a penis

A penis goes inside it.

because i'm a dom

mind = blown