Pretty drunk with $50 in my Steam library, suggest something good to buy please

Pretty drunk with $50 in my Steam library, suggest something good to buy please.

Preorder RE7 demo

Sniper Elite 3

Made me laugh a little, probably alcohol related.

Not my cup of Tea, but thanks for the suggestion either way.

Sorry, bit more for the troubles.

what genre are you interested in?

Tessa Fowler boys, I know you're getting your dicks out.

Nothing in particular really, I know it's a terrible answer when asking for suggestions. Typically looking for more story based titles when drinking and shit. Something to give me the feeling of a good show or movie you know.

>Tessa Fowler
Muh nigga

Mount and blade collection

download origin (shitty i know)
buy command and conquer generals + zero hour

What's it about?

Shit did they re-release? A few years ago I torrented this with friends and had a LAN session. Haven't played it since. One of my favorite series.

Shantae: Half Hero Genie
Rocket League
Ys Oath in Felghana
Shovel Knight

cockroach simulator

i think the command and conquer set which is almost all the games is 20 bucks on origin its included.

cat president.
seriously
cat president is dope.

No Man's Sky

Have RL, can you give a pitch for the others?

Haha are these real?

The fuck you just say

the binding of Isaac rebirth.

its like the original legend of zelda its really fun!

Haha i assume this is a joke, but I do actually already own it, I have a soft spot for survival sci/fi games. To be honest the recent updates have made it mildly closer to being worth the price.

>Shantae:HGH
Great platformer with good puzzles, level designs, transformations, and brown lewd belly dancing girls.

>Ys: Oath in Felghana
Action RPG. Pretty challenging. Hard to describe so look up a youtube video. I'm not huge into the story but the gameplay and bosses are where it's strongest.

>Shovel Knight
An amazing platformer. Offers great challenge, charming characters, awesome level designs, etc. Music is very composed.

Also

>Fury
A boss rush type game. You play as a samurai type character who has to beat various bosses in order to escape his prison. It's part hack and slash and part bullet hell. It's difficult but getting good makes you feel accomplished as hell.

Saw this in a recent best of 2016 video, unfortunately not big into those types of games the way I was for early LOZ as a kid. But appreciate the suggestion.

Will check a few of these out, thanks for the explanations.

Bump

Transistor, if you haven't

played braid?
play braid.

rome total war

Seems really interesting, plus that 10/10 score Jesus. Thanks.

Not a Total war fan, appreciate the suggestion though.

Rimworld is a good time.

Or if you wanna spend all at once X-planes 10.

What is this? When you want to fuck, but your girl is only 11?

2real4me. Rimworld I've heard good things about though.

Exactly. You know how them 11yr olds be dawg.