Any Trump voters here? I want to kick your ass

any Trump voters here? I want to kick your ass

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/PSBdmdA
youtu.be/XRg_GNPUhG0
joowz.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why? cause your bag of bones candidate lost?

Voted for Trump. MAGA bitch.

/thread

So glad he won vs that old cunt

One here

Come on then

Typical liberal if they don't get what they want they resort to violence or a safe space. Very much like radical Islamists they resort to terrorist attacks or fucking goats when things don't go their way

No Trump supporter here, but watching Hillary hag-fags lose their shit is funny as hell.

>any Trump voters
There are a lot of Trump supporters here, but I don't think most of them are old enough to vote. Once they get jobs and do the math on how many hours they have to work to get a new PS4 game, they'll be on team Sanders 2020.

NPTU Charleston, Snow Point Road, Charleston SC 29445
I'll fuck you up any day of the week kid.

We fucking won lefty. What did Obama say in 08 to republicans? That's right. you lose, we won. Get over it. We have won the Senate, House, Election. We win. GET FUCKED

Alpha Trump here

come at me bro

I voted for him, and what are you going to do about it..faggot..

u guys got only 2 bad and have to take 1 XD

Lol I le trolled all of you nerds get rekt fgts

Bump

The Lord Emperor got way more votes than your cancerous shit stain candidate, you can't kick all our asses

Bamp

typical niggers.

A nice demonstration of how to troll a Trumpeter.

Kick my ass

Yup

>i spent 8 years crying that a black man saved this country's ass from the worst recession since the 30s
>racist facist con artist with low intelligence reveals economic plan all experts agree will destroy the country
>huehue! libterfs git over it! huehue! my welfare and healthcare are gone but huehue make murica great agin! huehue

How tolerant of you.

mfw people are still falling for Trump's baits after election.

find me nigger

That isn't even trolling though. You aren't actually evoking any real reaction by now, just reposts of pictures that have been around at least since he won.
not that we don't appreciate an anti-hillary thread.

underated meme

Make america great again? Hahaha, America was never great and I think trump is going to be the next John F Kennedy (He will be assasinated)

I bet I know why you 're mad

Why?

>any Trump voters here? I want to kick your ass

Let me tell you a story. I was once a young fag like you. Reagan was elected. You know what happened? Reagan and his buds totally ratfucked the white middle American fucktards that voted for him.

Trump voters are going to get what they deserve and hard.

>>implying he didn't donate to a clinton fund

Haha trolled you nere

>baiting this hard

It's time to stop user.

661. Fight me, cuck.

yeah me and all my friends

discordapp.com/invite/PSBdmdA

if you want to give us a piece of your mind

Why would anyone vote for a corpse?

Trump voter here. You couldn't kick a rock you faggoty liberal halfman. Redecorate your living room in anger instead.

Talk about projection to the max. Kek

White trash 1/10; only positive is probably easy

>thinks all Republicans share the same ideology

Not that I agree with Reagan's policies on all points either, but Reagan had far more on his plate than the economic security of the middle class. Given the mess he was handed, he did great in ensuring that there was even a future for the middle class, period. Also inb4 greater deficits. The plan to out spend the Soviets to death worked and forced them out of Cold War (which also cost the taxpayer billions).

Also, you're aware that Reagan had more on his plate than ensuring

Lmao you are just some WOW geeks

Except that never happened you lying sack of shit.

Ignore the last bit, copy and pasting bullshit.

If she had a dick you'd probably be jumping on it though right

>implying any lily liberal godless SJW could ever kick the ass of a conservative.

youtu.be/XRg_GNPUhG0

Icy roads on the way to work this week. Saw a car go into the ditch, pull over to help. Lady has a Trump sticker....Fuck it, let her call a friend.

except this didnt happen

Doing a great job beating supposed intolerance and hate, user.

I'm going to watch him fuck your country up in ways that will not be fixed in your lifetime. Good luck Son you guys are the joke of the world.

bullshit. copypasta. if you're going to be salty libpuss, at least come up with your own stories.

>all those arguments

Wait

My favorite part of this whole election is watching the libcucks pull all the shit out of the bag trying to turn the election around. First it was "oh, the counts arent right, recount the votes" and then it was this stupid bullshit about "russia hacked the election" trump is the damn president and if you dont like this shit, then theres mexico and cold mexico, we wont fucking miss you.

and no one even thinks about your country. the irony that you're here talking about ours. living in your head rent free, yet again. we probably defend your nation as well. you're welcome puss pickle.

Nigger even the great depression was fixed in one presidential term

Stop being a faggot, OP.

What's wrong with equal taxation?

don't forget them crying about how the popular vote is the only thing that matters.

Trump likely won't be a good president but they need to quit being triggered and realize that their lives won't change much.

Fight me, oh wait you can't.

We won faggot

although the parties did gradually switch platforms between Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt

>popular vote is the only thing that matters.
right? muh popular votes means absolutely nothing in this Republic. Just shows how little they understand their own government.

Trump got even more electoral votes due to some of them changing their vote from Hillary to Trump.

nobody switched their votes to trump
the Washington switchers voted on some native shaman

She got 3 milion more votes than he did, idiot.

Supposedly but your kind of hard pressed to show when exactly. Going from slave owners, to Jim Crow, to fighting against the Civil Rights Act before finally giving up and buying their slave votes back with welfare money and lip service.

Only because illegal spics voted for that cunt in commiefornia

The funny thing is all of these SJW faggot libtards are too young to remember that everyone bitched about the electoral college in 2000 too and exactly nothing was changed then either.

You're the idiot because you still don't get it

get in here

joowz.org

Nice revisionist history

This

I would like to beat the shit out of a Trump voter, but don't want to go to jail