My girlfriend just told me shes trans and in the future wishes to have her breasts removed and to be put on...

My girlfriend just told me shes trans and in the future wishes to have her breasts removed and to be put on testosterone. what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AqteQZ1W1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Make her an appointment to see the psychiatrist.

No bitch. No.

tell her you love her but are attracted to girls, and it breaks your heart but you aren't the person to help her through this transition, as afterward she could no longer be your girlfriend.

Make sure her healthcare professionals do there job properly.

/thread

This is pretty good, actually. But if you can, try and be a supportive friend. While explaining that it may occasionally be difficult for you to do so.

Thats what im doing

now you have to become a female

you will be together forever

That depends a lot on whether you could still be attracted to her or not. I assume not since you're asking here about it so just say what this guy said:

Trans to female user

break up before the NWO makes it a hate crime.

kek

stop calling him your girlfriend and start calling him your boyfriend

She's mentally unstable and you're better off without her. You can offer to help her attend therapy as her friend. She's not viable as mate any longer as you are mentally sound and desire intimate relationships with the opposite sex.

Are you okay with that, sexually and romantically?
If not, break up with them.
If so, support them and love them.
Not that difficult.

Get out.
Get out.
Get out.
Get out.
Get out.

cut off your dick and give it to her to fuck you with.

Walk away from that mess, she will probably end up killing herself in a few years

accept the fact that your a homosexual and have been sleeping with a man this whole time

This.

>ask if you can keep the tits.
>throw the rest away

leave her for lying to you from the start of your relationship. she should have been forward with you from the beginning

finally a chance to say "fuck her right in the pussy" and mean it

on the plus side you should be able to get all the anal you want

Beat that mentally ill faggot to death.

Ask her to fuck you with a strapon. See if she likes the idea

>what do

Penis in his butt from now on.

This dude gets it.

What if he just found out about being trans themselves recently? I do agree that it's not a cool thing to do if they knew for sure and the relationship has lasted any meaningful length of time.

if you are trans you know about it for years.

They either lied or its a phase

dump the psychotic bitch

fuck new bitch in front of your girl.
ask if she wishes she had a hard cock to fuck this bitch with.
dump her and move on.
not like you are married Sup Forumsro.
/thread

true Sup Forums replies
other anons are fucking faggots

Guess you better learn to suck dick

fuk her in the ass

scratch ger feet

improve your hygiene faggot because you failed

if all fails this

>found out about being trans

^this doesn't make sense to me. Isn't the word "trans" derived from making an intentional TRANSition of sex?

It's not like a chick wakes up tit-less one day and "finds out"

What sort of cuck lets his girlfriend tell him his gender?

What sort of terrible faggotry has infested this board? You fucking idiot. Now I have to go jerk off to traps to calm down.

Hopefully.

Tell her you're not into fagets, give her a firm handshake, and moonwalk the fuck outta there.

Makes sense.

cum inside, make a baby, boobs needed

Well, i suppose its ok if u are open minded and if she/he is always into mens/fags

Shoot the OP in the face until he dies, then go out for celebratory "One Less Useless Shithead Faggot" pancakes. And cheer.

Are you retarded?

this
bonus points if you get her breasts transplanted to be yours

heck, you should both swap organs. its a win win

Tell her that if she becomes a man you'll have to leave, you are straight, you can't date a man.

anal

she wants to be dominated

Used to date a shim that wanted to do this. Trust me spare yourself the emotional torture and just get out of there OP.

suplex, camel clutch, fuck ass, make humble

Post pics

Newfag

kek

>this new

*boyfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=7AqteQZ1W1g