"Morrissey is selling racist t-shirts because he is a fucking idiot "

factmag.com/2017/03/15/morrissey-racist-james-baldwin-t-shirt/

The man in the picture is literally wearing black. What a fucking disgrace of an article.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vFeTf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love Morrissey now

lol he likes James Baldwin
Babbys first black writer

Shit like this pisses me off

I'm gonna need two for this one.

Home Movies is absolute trash

Morrissey is already a known racist regardless of this shirt who gives a fuck about this chink hating narcissist

It should have been him instead of Bowie.

oh fuck you. home movies is great.

More like postfactmag, am I right?

>clickbait virtue signaling article has no substance or forethought at all
wow, shocking

>' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'

watch out boys, serious journalism coming through!

He doesn't hate asians, he hates animal abusers and eaters,

Can confirm, I bought one of these shirts and soon after I found it beating up gypsies.

>I found it beating up gypsies.
A Morrissey shirt would never commit animal abuse.

kekkkk

Are they unironically idiots? Without knowing who Baldwin is, after a few seconds of thought this clearly is a quote from a depressed man. He's not saying black like skin, he's saying black like lifeless and without hope. Morrissey is a moody cunt and that other quote “I know I’m unlovable, you don’t need to tell me.” is also blatantly depressive. How fucking easily triggered is this author?

Even if Morrissey thought "hey I have this lyric with "black" in it, let's put it on a shirt with a black man" how would that even be racist? For noticing a geezer's black? It's obviously not anyway, but how exactly can you consider any of it racist? Is it just because it's Morrissey?

These articles are made this way on purpose. It attracts two crowds at once. The millennial liberals 30 somethings that read these articles and agree with them. And everyone else who sees them gets triggered but still clicks and shares the article. Even if the author wrote this with out that being the intention, either the editor or publisher that hired them did it with that intentions. Basically it's journalistic b8.

No. It's not

That's kind of the point isn't it?

What do you mean?

But it's exactly BECAUSE all of James Baldwin's books are about being black and race stuff (and Morrissey undoubtedly knows this) that makes this shirt kind of weird
Not racist, it seems like it's supposed to be anti-racism if anything, just in a weird way
Although I don't know how anti-racism you can be if you say that Chinese people are "subhuman"

I'm not that guy, but Home Movies is a show-about-nothing, slice-of-life kind of show. It's supposed to be cute and entertaining, not high art or some shit

Gotta look homemade. It's called Home Movies. The dialogues are kinda pointless. It's full of deadpan humor. The drawing are rough. Nothing really exciting or over the top ever happens. But somehow I just love the feel of it. It's a comfy show.

it sounds just like Morrissey to make it ambiguous on purpose for controversy's sake though

A stock message everyone's bound to agree with doesn't stick. this might.

Fuck of pussies. And morrissey is meant to be the effeminate one

That shirt isn't even racist

archive.is/vFeTf

For people who don't want to click that garbage.

That's exactly what I'm wondering. I think the point of the shirt is to piss off who call out racism on everything because they are themselves racists or something like that. Anyhow, I still hate Morissey. It's not a funny joke if it even is one and if it's not, well, I guess it's racist and that pisses people off.

>who gives a fuck about this chink hating narcissist
do you see the irony in that statement?

Don't you know user? Everything is racist now.

No

but what does the shirt mean? does it mean he feels like a black man? morrisey is not a black man but, ok if he feels like one, maybe he's transracial now
that wouldn't be too surprising

or is he juxtaposing the image with the quote, and reflecting on these two very different but nonetheless subtly related definitions of black?

as usual he is an enigma