Femanons only thread

Femanons only thread.

What's something you've done to lead on a guy, use a guy, that you regret the most?

idk because i'm a straight man person.

fuck you and yo rules
my dick in dis thread

/thread

Put my feminine penis in his masculine butthole.

Girls only. Get out.

nothing
if anything i regret not cutting it early most of the time because they ended up being extremely boring and needy

fuck u i do uwt i swant

You have commitment issues.

That is so rude! Why are you being gender binary and ignoring those of us who identify as attack helicopters?
Where's my bathroom?

le reddit

this is now a GET thread

not really

tinder food dates

no.....NOW it is

Yes, you do. The second a guy shows any commitment he's needy and boring.

Prove it
tits and timestamp

women want bad guys, you idiot. you have to be something you can never be to be able to get that benis in that poosey. you idiot stop trying to be a nice guy

Wish I could get used... Ain't nobody seems to want me...

maybe she's rather have some good dick

she'd*

lol you're projecting pretty hard dude
it's not the commitment that makes them needy and boring
they're just needy and boring people to begin with

Post a femanon only thread

LOL nah??? these "bad guys" are just as fucking boring
man you guys have issues

But they weren't a week earlier? I have commitment issues so I know how to spot them. She's making excuses.

i am a woman. just saying how it is, something most women cant even do. we just want dick like you want pussy. this whole "size matters" and personality is just stuff to make others feel bad about themselves

we can't be ourselves, at the cost of being a slut, same as you can't be your horny self without being a creep.

oh no they probably were a week earlier, i just didn't know them well enough

why am i getting grilled like this is a relationship thread when it's a thread about leading guys on and using them

i'm a woman too lol
the thing about women wanting shit dudes and not nice ones is garbage
i mean if that's how you run your life that's cool but bad guys are the dullest walking trope, i ditch them quicker than the nice ones

Ever think maybe you're also the boring person too and that's why they come off as boring to you too? Can't just expect them to entertain you 100% of the time. You be not boring too, you lazy fuck. Your vagina is only gonna get you so far in life and when your looks fade, you'll be more and more boring.

Just because you think you're female doesn't make you one, faggot.

never said I was one, kike

shit you're bitter lmao
i know i'm not boring
i can only be gracious enough to drag a wet blanket around for a small amount of time, fucking sue me

Edgy

You're going to wish you had that wet blanket when you're burning in a person hell of isolation.

single parent household and committment issues

nah not bitter. i'm salty.