Bathtime thread

bathtime thread

how well I know

beiong crushed under thwe ight of your DREAD general

is that how far away you live from family anyway?

Oh I know, you "eat" them all right ;o

fuck yeah dread

fml 715989933

go away nef

Fuck you stupid arrows

It's a fun game.

>bed is for fags
Well then...

You eat ciggies for breakfast?!

come closer, nef..

1500 miles.

jesus tho that must suck

there was no other way this could have turned out.

?

what?

I dunno it sounded negative so i didn't know how to respond.

what's going on in this thr-

Sssssssch.

it is made purely neutral through objectivity

is he gone

are you high bro?

*she
Yes.

No I just forget the stupid arrows sometimes

its been on a sale a lot ive noticed, has their been like a huge revival of the game?

cant wait until mike pence shocks all of you faggots

come at me fag

how can you forget them when you click on the post number to reply?

Many times. Came out for PS2, 360/XBone (Scholarship Edition) and PC. Plus, it's a pretty damn good game, lots of characters, interesting soundtrack and lots of other stuff that makes it replayable.

It was cross-thread, I copied your post number from the other thread to here and forgot to put in the arrows

rockstar does usually compile a pretty decent playlist. maybe if its on sale still i will pick it up.

ohhhhhhhh
right. soup?

i voted trump tho

wow GROSS

Not that kind of soundtrack, I'm talking about the in game music.

Touch Banananananananananders' butthole with your butthole.

big mistake

you're gross

hilary cuck confirmed mad

not

well they use a lot of music from popular bands in their games. whatever they make for original scores and such i've never really noticed.

like french kissing with our butts?

nah I'm safe until outside threats are removed then we get back to bitching and infighting.

I'm pissed cause the snow is melting, I though we were gonna have a real, cold, white christmas for once but nope, 6 days before christmas it fucking melts! EVERY FUCKING TIME! I WILL FUCKING SHIT IN MOTHER NATURE'S MOUTH AND CALL HER A WHORE THEN SKULL FUCK HER HUSBAND! Soup you? :3

Are you an orgy of 144 people?

Cause you're a fucking gross

yeah the snow here melted too an its just going to be dark and raining for xmas like it is everyear. fucking lame. I'm watching the tele. 'The OA' is on

But instead of tongue, its poop.

They do have original scores on GTA V, Bully being a first. I think they did so too in RDR, but I'm not sure.

hottttttttttt

the fuck?
why so specific

yeah i know they have original scores, but i never notice them. nothing really special in them. the eerie background music in read dead undead helps to set the mood but its just too quiet and easily drowned out the instant something happens.

A gross is a number. Specifically, it is 144.

Is joke, you see?

Oh ok

no.

calm down lewdster

Why does it have to be suddenly so fucking warm this time of year? It's cold as fuck only to suddenly be warm again? And JUST before christmas when there's supposed to be fucking snow! Why? Why does it do that? I was so fucking overjoyed at finally having a white christmas and then it does this to me! I'm so fucking pissed, STUPID FUCKING SHIT! I'll get my family to move to fucking Kiruna so we can have some fucking snow on christmas! Mother nature must be a senile old fucking bitch! Doesn't she know there's supposed to be snow in the winter and not fucking spring time? UGH

but they have good taste when it comes to compiling their sound tracks

it looked like a putting cat ears on webm from my thumbnail

is global warming. you could grind up some ice cubes and throw it all over the yard. then nit will look like it snowed only at your house and everyone else will think its an xmas miracle

They do, although I'm irky about the GTA V tracks. They seem boring to me, I usually turn off the radio and put on music lists from YT. Maybe it's just me, idk.

Yeah I'm SURE that's what you though

hey it could have been lewder.

>make a girl
>call it a boy
damn it Japan

if i do listen to the radio i only listen to the talk shows or the trip hop station. the other stations never grabbed me raelly

My dick really likes kissing butts
Can't I run out naked and scream wildly in rage instead? Wanna join me plz?

they know what they're doing.

just post ALL of your fuckin' salandit shit, man.

we can throw ice cubs at people and run naked through the village

Village? What you taking me for, a peasant? I'll throw chickens at you Ò^Ó

It won't let me post the dropbox link, and I don't like dumping

They have a problem

>ice cub

nah, it's a good thing.

no you are a king and youre doing what you want duh

that poor firefox

But village? Small to medium sized town thank you!
Ohyeah, we'll smother everyone with chickens, and you will join me! You'll get the honor of shitting in mother nature's mouth, and then make a chicken do it!

Here's some gabe
Ironically get on my level faggots

We're all at the same level. The lowest possible

Here's more

Banananananananananders loves big fat fatties.

I would agree but these pic are shit therefore you're shit.
If you disagree then you're harassing and bullying and oppressing meh