Is there a comfier bromance between two countries? Helps that they're the two greatest countries to have ever existed...

Is there a comfier bromance between two countries? Helps that they're the two greatest countries to have ever existed, too.

Get in here, Ameribros.

Yes. There is.

We're not friends.

France hates us. They've done nothing but stab us in the back even whilst we were in the process of liberating their country.

Gas yourself. There is no alliance between us and the smelly frogs.

We both toil in obscurity.

A British poster that likes America? Is this some subtle trolling?

No, I just like America. It's an extension of Britain which does many things better. Great people who have great pride in their country, amazing culture (especially in entertainment), etc

Most Brits on here like America, trust me. We all cheered on Trump and celebrated with you the way you did with us after Brexit.

shut the FUCK up

Don't lie, Canada was one fifth of a dday and NZ saved our backsides during the bltz. Your countries always under sale themselves, but you should be proud.

:^)

Not him, but I've lived in England for ~4 months and had the same impression you did, that we're a part of a greater culture that transcends our national boundaries.

I would not be surprised if I end up settling in England long-term, desu. I'm looking forward to seeing the North and Scotland someday.

Londoner who moved to the North and studies in Scotland here, why do you want to visit the north?. Despite being abhorrent in ethos everywhere in Scotland's great to visit, but why'd you wanna see the north, is it just for lake district/moors/countryside?

Canada, I...

Really hope autists that hate the U.K/U.S stay out

FUCK i hate the U.K/U.S ay

can't stand the cunts

>France hates us

u wot

When I was a teenager I used to like all the great Manchester bands. As I got older, I also came to be interested in the Industrial Revolution and the writers who documented it. Then there is the Lake District, as you mentioned. I'm also curious to see what Northerners are like since people in the South seem to be so polarized about them and vice versa.

I know what you mean about Scottish politics and culture; my interest is mostly in the natural landscape and the well-preserved cities. Seems it would be pretty comfy in the summertime.

me on the right

Me in the middle

But there are several on the right

Is there a more complicated love-hate relationship than this?

>cosplaying as countries

Welcome to /int

Well that's... different.