youtube.com/watch?v=olrMNJ9UWc0
youtu.be/cHglXZcfxjM
youtube.com/watch?v=YtobXXcufag
youtube.com/watch?v=_qETYenbPNg
youtube.com/watch?v=BaTdAWKRn4E
youtube.com/watch?v=CnaCtSTe4Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=8p49_2TMHJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rec more STRONKcore like Power Trip, Spinebreaker, Kublai Khan, etc.

Shit to lift to.

The Jester Race is the VH1 version of Slaughter of the Soul. In Flames are not a poorly-done, warmed over Iron Maiden or Artillery; In Flames are the type of lame sing-along lite rock that can otherwise be found on the heavier Motley Crue LPs. The closest comparison I can think of would actually be the speed metal influenced Skid Row – Slave to the Grind but In Flames have more estrogen in their bloodstream. Medical literature reports that listeners testicles retreat into the body cavity upon hearing the opening riff. To make an In Flames album one must merely kidnap five relatively sane beer metal fans in Iron Maiden t-shirts, inject them with potent cocktails of various benzodiazepines, and buy them an afternoon of studio time. The Jester Race is what would result. In Flames were not a band who wanted to kill everyone like Metallica in 1983, rather they were the assholes in Animal House with the acoustic guitar attempting to make New Wave of British Heavy Metal music a few years later for born again Christians. In Flames are the Swedish Stryper.

Post German black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHXASoB1DS8

reminder that D.R.I. ruined Thrash

>Kysmet has an entry on metal-archives
>Kublai Khan doesn't

Great album, first one that has given me some true Manilla Road vibes in a while. Catchy choruses all around and some quite decent leads, songs never overstay their welcome which is also nice. Pretty organic production without sounding too thin or like garbage. Highly recommended for trad fans

'splain

Is black anvil a kickass band or do my ears deceive me

>we didn't get the timeline where Jimi Hendrix lived to get in the early metal scene

not metal but it's about flexing your muscles, although I can't imagine you haven't already heard it

Why do latinos enjoy thrash ? Everytime I go to a concert or a festival I see a lot of latinos in the crowd. Why ?

>lthough I can't imagine you haven't already heard it

This was like the first Sup Forums rec I ever listened to.

>In an alternate timeline Iommi never lost his fingers and kept playing shitty rock until he faded into obscurity
>Rob Halford was the one to kill himself instead of his boyfriend before recording Painkiller

dodged a couple of bullets there

My retarded explanation is because it's metal highly related with lots of drinking and "fun" and people here love an excuse to get drunk and party.

Hendrix would have made doom metal

hey guys

new pallbearer leaked

nu-male band

Bay Area

who

what is the greatest comedy metal band of all time?

What is /metal/'s favorite non-metal genre?
Mine's ambient techno and tech house

Pls no bully

What are yall blastin'?

Ghoul

Always been a huge fan of dark ambient, experimental hip hop, and noise rock.

SOD

last year was absolutely based for heavy metal releases

punk

Cucksphemy - Fallen Anus of Doom

Holy shit user that's my favorite live album out of any band out there
Let's get married

discount insomnium

was it? Besides Angel Sword I haven't found something as good from 2016. Apparently just like the occult rock revival from a couple of years back there's supposedly a New Wave of Trad Metal movement right now.

Liturgy

Always loved loud live albums so much. So much more fierce and energetic then normal albums and eps.

Why is All Shall Perish the best deathcore band

Like being the best in a shit genre means anything

i miss x-japan posting

Original insight there friend, great post

Darkwave. Perturbator, Carpenter Brut, etc.

I miss ROTNS posting

Here's another original thought: Go fuck yourself my man.

Non meme answer: Anal cunt with GWAR being second

Literally not a day goes by without ROTNS lyrics being posted in this general
>SAH-SAH-SAH-SAH-SAH

Is the African Heavy Metal scene a meme or there are something that I really should check it out?

I SPREAD DISEASE LIKE A DOG

DISCHARGE MY PAYLOAD A MILE HIGH

muh favorite song from Megadef

better 'splain nigga

nothing wrong with that mate

Latinos love metal period. They're everywhere mate, except for NS shows of course

is it good?

This. Fucking Falsies

my cummies in ur mum

this

anyone can rec more albums like this?

Aztec black metal is our version of NS

youtube.com/watch?v=olrMNJ9UWc0

>black metal babies think they are special snowflakes who deserve their own general

Definitely. Check out Aztec Terrorism, good shit, but extremely hard to find. Also these guys are solid. War metal from a all latino band based in Illinois.
youtu.be/cHglXZcfxjM

i can say that in south america, metal is mostly an outlet. a lot of the metalheads you will find here are normally poor or had a difficult childhood so aggressive music is a good outlet for all the emotions being poor in a poor country generates within you.

i unironically like glam

me too

will there ever be a popular /glam/ revival

post dank Mayan shit
youtube.com/watch?v=YtobXXcufag

Can second this rec, Hellfire Deathcult puts on a pretty good show live as well, saw them this weekend with Archgoat and Blasphemy

Anyone else love this album?

Post metal bands that are good for listening to on a road trip but are still part of the more extreme genres of metal (no Maiden or Priest)

is there any metal that has a guy bellowing and yelling, another guy murdering drums, and a third guy not really playing but physically hitting a bass or guitar
im in the mood for that

>extreme genres

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IM NOT GOOD WITH WORDS

This is exactly what you want
youtube.com/watch?v=_qETYenbPNg

Psychedelic Rock

mine are the currently 2 most popular among shit eaters: cloud rap and synthwave. idk if its a phase with those

other than that - dungeon synth

I like celtic folk music and Irish folk bands like The Dubliners and Chieftans\
I also like old chanting type religious songs I don't know what you would call it but like the deep monk style chants

>metal

hey i wanna hear this aztec terrorism. not on youtube, so yeah u are right about it being hard to find. where do you suggest searching...?

dont have a facebook acc so besides that just 0 info on metallum

ROTTEN NIGGER OF DEATH

if metal is what metal sounds like then what does wood sound like

>metal

someone post the nu-male chart

blues rock

AOR is wood music

take that back

youtube.com/watch?v=BaTdAWKRn4E

Trve as fvck

ITT: Post MODERN MASTERPIECES

i'm not even insulting AOR
i can listen to that stuff anytime hell even go and search out for it, it's essentially glam metal's cousin.

Look at that fucking neckbeard.

trips confirm AOR is based
youtube.com/watch?v=CnaCtSTe4Jg

Don't know why I have this saved, but 'ere ya go.

hey these are fun
>Ozzy is never kicked out of Black Sabbath until they indefinitely break up in 1986
>Peter Steele lives long enough to release a new Carnivore album but it's decent at best
>Lemmy never got arrested and stayed as the Bassist for Hawkwind until he dies of an overdose in 1982

Why does Sup Forums hate this album?

youtube.com/watch?v=8p49_2TMHJI

>Kurt cobain never got his career going and grunge didn't happen and glam metal continued up until nu-metal arrived and then only took a small dip

>grunge didn't happen and glam metal continued

wtf i love kurt cobain now

fucking lucky mate. I saw em with fucking Archgoat too but not the mighty Blasphemy

Go to the archive. Find literally any /metal/ thread, or thread involving metal.

Prog rock
Dark country
Classical

Nothing says white pride better than synth flutes playing oer blast beats.