Tell me why you bother living. Try and give me a reason to

Tell me why you bother living. Try and give me a reason to.

Because I love reminding the OP that yes, he's a faggot

Thanks for your input.

Drugs

I smoke cigs. But I can't smoke weed. Gives me panic attacks.

because of you die how many people will be happy?

FUCK THEM!
LIVE FOR SPITE!

That's about the best I got. I don't have too many enemies. I save lives for a living. Kinda hard to make enemies that way.

if one person would be happy to see you die then fucking live to spite them.

This morning I woke up because I had to watch The Big Lebowski.

Now, each day I'll woke up, it'll be to use the phrase "The Dude abides".

Im waiting better times

I feel you.

Game of thrones season seven and Red Dead redemption. Literally my only reasons to put up with 2017.

why rush death?

do you speed up when you see a red light?

I'm just waiting for the last of my life insurance to cover suicide

Been working on the books for GoT, I wanted to read them before watching the show. But I haven't had time between work and class.

What if the red light is broken?

My mistress is hot, my gf is nice.

Videogames.

I like my dog.

A girl I cant ever seem to have for long.

Overwatch

Story of my life. I was engaged for two years before she left me for a loser dropout.

I did the reverse and bought the books afterwards to waste time until the next seasons. Everything felt pretty much almost exactly the same in the first two. I prefer the series. The last two episodes of season six were the most amazing and badass things I've ever witnessed on television, ever.

I hope to meet a QT White grill some day...

I like my dog too. But he's old and lives with my horrible mother. I've rarely seen him since I moved out over eight years ago. I wish I could experience another day with him when he was young. I'd come home from school and he'd be barking and scratching at the door. Just so excited to see me. He'd jump on me and lick me and run away from me just to run back, over and over. Then we'd go play in the backyard. Come back in and lie down together.

I'll take your advice and give it a shot. Maybe it will give me a reason to live

Why must life have a reason?
Why must anything have a reason?

The western world is so caught up in trying to reason they forget that sometimes, there is none.

Simply be for a change instead of finding reasons to be.

Any female thats not 300 pounds and has a pulse works for me.

Philosophical as fuck. I like it. Thank you user.

Because life has been enjoyable for me thus far.

I enjoy my friends, I enjoy what i have built myself to be so far and i enjoy developing myself further.

I disagree, the book goes much further into developing its characters. I didn't liked tyrion in the series, but i loved him in the books. The second book literally shows just all the shit that He had to think about to prepare King's Landing for battle.

I feel the difference lies in the tone. for example the books sees the same events through the eyes of Cat as the series do through the eyes of Rob. One is a story about a young alexander while the other is about a torn Mother, even though they pretty much cover the same events. In my opinion the series handles action better while the book handles characters better

Considering how old I am getting... that's about right, lol...

Whatever works man. I've come to realize that all women are horrible. They don't give a damn. They will jump ship the moment anything looks rough. Trust me.

This was meant for you

Don't smoke so much baco when you smoke weed then. Get a nice bong and fucking get lit.

That wouldn't help. I've tried smoking four times. Out of different tools every time. Each one led to a panic attack, and one gave me a seizure.

I'll be honest, I think about what it would be like to kill myself. To just end it, and for thinking that way I'm just a whiney millennial. I have a home, family who love me and more. Yeah I got dealt a shitty hand, I had cancer when I was three. Yeah it gave me a whole bunch of side effects that I could list but who cares. I've either overcame it or still am and although everyday I hate waking up in this body, this mindset I still do it. I still get upset or whine about it but I'm not going to kill myself there's just no point even without perfect health I have a "perfect" life in short op just find the good in life

Family first time in Along haven't had suicidal thoughts started having them when I was 10-11 now I'm 23 haven't had any thoughts in 2016

You and I have survival instincts that are older than the human species.
They are so powerful that they made me survive cancer even though, at the time, all I wanted to do was die.
They aren't going to let me die now just cause I'm feeling bad.

Because why the fuck not? You kill yourself now and then what? Blackness? Is that truly it? What about that person you might meet down the road? What about that one girl you always had a thing for that might, just might come back to you and say something, anything? What about the good times you had when you were a kid? You know what I'm talking about; the days when you said you could do anything, and it was truly you against the world. And no matter what, you believed it, not only in your heart, but in your mind, that you could do anything, and you could truly make the world a better place. And what about that book report you wrote when you were in high school? You know, that one you had to write when you probably didn't even read the book? The time when you had to use the graphite from the pencil to talk about the unwritten letters that you never read, and related them to the unwritten future you had ahead of you. It wasn't ever about you; it was about what might happen. It's about what you can't possibly imagine; it's about all the scenarios that kept you up at night that ended up being fake, and the one that you'd never picture becoming reality. That's what's keeping me going. The suspense. Wish I could meet you and tell you that everything's gonna be alright, but I can't do either one of those. But keep your head up - stay positive. It'll get better. Believe that.